november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Thanks november_ra1n, but all the links at mirrorcreator for Ad muncher Updater are dead.

Brother i have just check there are 12 mirrors there some mirrors are dead some not that why i use mirrorcreater for years....

If any mirror dead then try others from 12 mirror..!

u1cg.png

4mjf.png

i8j7.png

Edited by november_ra1n

• Replies 372
  • Views 604.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

Thanks again, have clicked all the 12 links on mirrorcreator and all generated "404 file not found" error. Now, after your reply tested again on RGhost and this time it worked. Anyways, for anyone else need the Ad Muncher Update, here is multi-site mirror link :

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SQBWV2GP/Ad_Muncher_Updater_v1.0.0.3_By_Artem40in.rar_links

By the way, november_ra1n, thanks for detailed instructions on Ad Muncher "as usual."

Edited by Rok

So many years have passed and AM v5 is not even a beta! Facepalm.

yes , you are right , and it doesnt block https still !! but i use it anyway :)

Man you guys ROCK! Big thanks to the crew providing the daily Premium updates! Your dedication has not gone un-noticed!

THANK YOU! :stereo: :rockon:

Edited by jackieo

HTTPS & IE 11 incompatibility are the 2 things that AM is lacking, otherwise it's damn good.

Additionally, some pop-ups included from onlineclickads are also not getting bocked. Otherwise, it is a good program and of course saving hassles of installing/updating AdBlock Plus on each browser on your PC.

I am, however facing a minor issue, on my Windows 8.1 PC, the Cow Ad Muncher and its auto updater are not starting, despited having run autostart with admin previleges. What could be wrong???

I can't wait to have this program registered but any time I open @CUE medicine, the dos window doesn't stay opened and closes immediately in a second! I've tried to run it as administrator and set compatibility to an older OS but still no luck! My OS is Vista. Any idea?

Edited by quidtum

november_ra1n

I can't wait to have this program registered but any time I open @CUE medicien, the dos window doesn't stay opened and closes immediately in a second! I've tried to run it as administrator and set compatibility to an older OS but still no luck!

My OS is Vista. Any idea?

Download Links has been updated on Page #1 >>>

See this detail instruction how to use them.

Detail Instruction By jackieo please click the link >>>

Do not register with Ad Muncher after install the program cause crack will register for you..

Also read this topic reply about what you need to download....http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/136015-registration-and-updating-of-ad-muncher/page-114&do=findComment&comment=676246

If i were you i would get better OS like Windows 7 or 8.1...just saying.

november_ra1n

Additionally, some pop-ups included from onlineclickads are also not getting bocked. Otherwise, it is a good program and of course saving hassles of installing/updating AdBlock Plus on each browser on your PC.

I am, however facing a minor issue, on my Windows 8.1 PC, the Cow Ad Muncher and its auto updater are not starting, despited having run autostart with admin previleges. What could be wrong???

Try this workaround.........

Create a white list through Task Scheduler (Recommended) Click this link for the instruction >>>

Credit to nemanja065

I can't wait to have this program registered but any time I open @CUE medicien, the dos window doesn't stay opened and closes immediately in a second! I've tried to run it as administrator and set compatibility to an older OS but still no luck!

My OS is Vista. Any idea?

Download Links has been updated on Page #1 >>>

See this detail instruction how to use them.

Detail Instruction By jackieo please click the link >>>

Do not register with Ad Muncher after install the program cause crack will register for you..

Also read this topic reply about what you need to download....http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/136015-registration-and-updating-of-ad-muncher/page-114&do=findComment&comment=676246

If i were you i would get better OS like Windows 7 or 8.1...just saying.

Thanks but I already know that...the problem is that the @CUE medicine dos window closes immediately after I run it as administrator, that's the point which keeps me stuck.

Thanks but I already know that...the problem is that the @CUE medicine dos window closes immediately after I run it as administrator, that's the point which keeps me stuck.

If my guess is true, the problem came from your AV. just to let you know, it also happened to me when I was using CIS.

november_ra1n

Disable Windows firewall and any antivirus software inc Windows Defender etc.

Or you can try to use >>>>Ad Muncher 4.93.33707 Final ENG Repack by Andron1975 & Artem40in (with Premium Updater) v1.3.5 Final see on page #1 >>>

Its same crack and updater integrated repack edition...

If my guess is true, the problem came from your AV. just to let you know, it also happened to me when I was using CIS.

Thanks but I had already disabled my AV during the installation of the app.

november_ra1n

Thanks but I had already disabled my AV during the installation of the app.

Maybe Windows Defender causing trouble use >>>>Ad Muncher 4.93.33707 Final ENG Repack by Andron1975 & Artem40in (with Premium Updater) v1.3.5 Final see on page #1 >>>

Nope mates! I disabled Windows Defender almost three years ago on my machine.

I've installed that repack quickly and flawlessly but, with both the AV and antispyware disabled or not, the app doesn't start, it's definitely my unlucky month!

I use 7 x64 and since ie11 final has been released no fixes/workrounds have come for admuncher. I always thought preview releases were for developers to test and have working solutions for incompatibilities in their software, Admuncher development seems to have stalled. I am considering purchasing Adguard now. Murray needs his nuts kicked. :)

Yes, man! It's working now! Thank you so much! It's DEP which blocked everything, here's a video about how to disable it

I use 7 x64 and since ie11 final has been released no fixes/workrounds have come for admuncher. I always thought preview releases were for developers to test and have working solutions for incompatibilities in their software, Admuncher development seems to have stalled. I am considering purchasing Adguard now. Murray needs his nuts kicked. :)

Right. Development seems to be stalled. if you go to the AM forum, everyone is bashing them. ofc they have a right since they pay the hefty fees. murray hasn't posted in the forum since months. many believe he has left AM.

november_ra1n

Right. Development seems to be stalled. if you go to the AM forum, everyone is bashing them. ofc they have a right since they pay the hefty fees. murray hasn't posted in the forum since months. many believe he has left AM.

He still does Ad Muncher Advert Update daily it means he is somewhere there. He is small developer he works at home and pretty much alone.

Edited by november_ra1n

Just because advert lists are updated doesn't mean Murray is involved. Paying customers deserve quality service which includes staying up to date with functionality. What does he expect everyone stay with ie10.

Always has been overpriced software.

Perhaps greed has overwritten genius and pockets have been filled.

november_ra1n

Ad muncher doesnt remove ie11 ads?! is that it or is that only me (w8.1 x64) :unsure:

Does not work on IE 11, he has promised that we will come out with version 5 but happened yet.

Ad muncher doesnt remove ie11 ads?! is that it or is that only me (w8.1 x64) :unsure:

Does not work on IE 11, he has promised that we will come out with version 5 but happened yet.

HAAA...phew... i tough it my issue :D

10x NR ...BTW ie11 is fast as hell !!! is that me only ? (again :D)