• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

unknownasphyxiated

ad muncher not working cow is red, any tips on how to get it working again

1st post, i guess

ad muncher not working cow is red, any tips on how to get it working again

Just buy it if you can't read this thread. It already has a 30 day trial period as well. Not saying anyone here has to though that is your own moral chose. I could care a less what you do.

Just asking but why don't you all just buy the program ? It seems like it would be easier in my opinion. Is all these option really worth it and updated enough ? Though if I didn't have the money I would get the cheapest one. Which isn't that bad when 50% off.

Ok to get my point across I am not saying any of you have to. That is your own moral decision. I could care a less what you do.

I just think it is a program well worth supporting when you can. Though remember like I said I didn't say you had to that is all up to you.

P.S. oh and don't worry I am a pirate too but buy most of the time the stuff I like. I mainly download just tv shows and movies.

Edited by max2

P.S. oh and don't worry I am a pirate too but buy most of the time the stuff I like. I mainly download just tv shows and movies.

we buy any software if we find it useful after try it for some time :)

Edited by demoneye

we buy any software if we find it useful after try it for some time :)

Cool I figured that as well but wasn't sure. Good to know! Sorry meant no offense.

Max2, ppl come here looking for help if the program stops working ( for any of a number of "easy to fix" reasons)

= and not to listen to you tell them "hey buy it!" The guys here work hard to make this program work properly, and to keep it updated takes dedication and constant attention, i see you are new guy around here with 3 posts, perhaps it would be best if you would step back a bit, let the veteran members here handle the problems,Thank You :)

to the veteran members = i smell a troll.

Edited by jackieo

Naah! Just a self-righteous one :P

Just asking but why don't you all just buy the program ? ... Though if I didn't have the money I would get the cheapest one. Which isn't that bad when 50% off.

The problem max2 is that, this is not an US-only forum. A lot of the members are from places where the average income is a fraction of what it is in the US - like in my country, where the GDP is around ~$800 per Annum. Yes, that equals to 'bout $70 a month or thereabouts as opposed to the US, where it's more than 50 times as much (around $45000 a year i believe) :(

I also hope that you're aware of the fact that PC hardware, electronics, automobiles everything are much more expensive outside the US and that includes Western Europe as well. :(

While you get an iPhone/Galaxy S4 for $199, we've to shell out between $600-800 for the privilege of owning one :o

Not justifying piracy, but there's just no way most of us can afford to buy Windows + Office + all the required software :nono: And even if we could financially, not everybody everywhere has access to credit cards. Because CCs are not widely used in India, almost all online retailers here have a "Cash-On-Delivery" option, whereby you pay cash to the delivery man once he hands over your merchandise :)

P.S. - I know your comment was directed at a British bloke who presumably doesn't suffer from any of the aforementioned constrains, but I'm just speaking in general about people on this and other similar forums on the net :yes:

Edited by calguyhunk

aqcj.jpg

I always get this error frequently. I know that it shows this error if internet is not available, but even if internet is available then too i see this error!
Any ideas :hypocrite:

aqcj.jpg

I always get this error frequently. I know that it shows this error if internet is not available, but even if internet is available then too i see this error!

Any ideas :hypocrite:

Naah! Just a self-righteous one :P

Just asking but why don't you all just buy the program ? ... Though if I didn't have the money I would get the cheapest one. Which isn't that bad when 50% off.

The problem max2 is that, this is not an US-only forum. A lot of the members are from places where the average income is a fraction of what it is in the US - like in my country, where the GDP is around ~$800 per Annum. Yes, that equals to 'bout $70 a month or thereabouts as opposed to the US, where it's more than 50 times as much (around $45000 a year i believe) :(

I also hope that you're aware of the fact that PC hardware, electronics, automobiles everything are much more expensive outside the US and that includes Western Europe as well. :(

While you get an iPhone/Galaxy S4 for $199, we've to shell out between $600-800 for the privilege of owning one :o

Not justifying piracy, but there's just no way most of us can afford to buy Windows + Office + all the required software :nono: And even if we could financially, not everybody everywhere has access to credit cards. Because CCs are not widely used in India, almost all online retailers here have a "Cash-On-Delivery" option, whereby you pay cash to the delivery man once he hands over your merchandise :)

P.S. - I know your comment was directed at a British bloke who presumably doesn't suffer from any of the aforementioned constrains, but I'm just speaking in general about people on this and other similar forums on the net :yes:

Thanks I fully understand I been to Europe. I love it. Hardware and software is even more expensive in Australia :o

Would to visit the world to see how it is everywhere. I know of someone who went on vacation in India. I want to go!

Japan too. I want to see what the tsunami did with my own eyes. Even Russia!

Edited by max2

november_ra1n

guys can u help me ,

am using windows 8.1 and ad doesnt work with IE

Ad Muncher does not Work On IE 11. Murphy promised to have new version compatible with IE11 probably still working on it guys you have Windows 8.1 RTM he probably does not have it yet to work on it.

Edited by november_ra1n

ty

Ad Muncher does not Work On IE 11. Murphy promised to have new version compatible with IE11 probably still working on it guys you have Windows 8.1 RTM he probably does not have it yet to work on it.

ty november u always on time man

Are the days in the "about -> register" screen that counts down from 30 meant to count down using Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 ACUE Crack [Liberator v2] ? I used the crack on 30 days but looking at the screen now it says 27 days?

I used the crack, no error was found as far as i could see, it said installed after pressing I.

Edited by Sonar

for me still working no problems :wub:

are you using the crack?

have your days fell to 0? and program still working/updating with crack?