Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

Hi,ALL !

"Windows XP Service Pack 3 "

Got it ! 316 MB = softpedia...( once there,SEARCH :- Windows XP Service Pack 3 FINAL ) ..... :welcome: Just one file to download...all at once...and fast too =(900 Kb/s here)

cheers

Jofre

• Replies 2k
  • Views 172.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I have finalized the Box4ever. It is basically a [1.8] engine with a new icon. I upload all my files to MF. So go there if you want to download this one. I have personally tested it in WinXP (x86 & x64) and Vista (x86 & x64). There is no need to download this one if you already have the [1.8]. The key code to download the [2.1] is: ?i2yxt2t2hdb :welcome:

jayhuffdaddy
What is the difference w/the pre cracked version?

-------------------------------

What kind of question is this ?

What is the difference ? - Is pre-cracked !

Just wondering what kind of work went into this to make it pre cracked. Guess this means you don't have to run any of the fixes.

jayhuffdaddy

im using the marsu 2.2 fix and it will not update to 3048. it tells me general compiler error. anyone know whats up with that?

im using the marsu 2.2 fix and it will not update to 3048. It tells me general compiler error. anyone know whats up with that?

-------------------------

Check y/ PM ! Please feedback when done.

cheers

jofre

-----------------------

hi guys!

can anyone please pm me the Marsu Fix 2.2.

Thanks a lot! :P

--------------------

Sent !

enjoy

Jofre

Hi All,

I have finalized the Box4ever. It is basically a [1.8] engine with a new icon. I upload all my files to MF( Mediafire) . So go there if you want to download this one. I have personally tested it in WinXP (x86 & x64) and Vista (x86 & x64). There is no need to download this one if you already have the [1.8]. The key code to download the [2.1] is: ?i2yxt2t2hdb :P

--------------------------------

edit:

anyways the thread is visible again as you guy can see....

however...

- Should you guys post more 3rd party direct links such as rs this thread will be deleted

- Also stop quoting 10 posts....if you must quote then only quote the post/part you are interested in, not the hole post containing previous quotes

...we don't want a hole page being composted of a single post containing a thousand quotes laughing1.gif

now about the dl link....you have 2 choices here:

#1: Either you give the links via pm's....yes i know it can be frustrating getting 20 pm's in less than 4 minutes

#2: This one is still in Pending stage....but while you may not post direct links leading to 3rd party sites.... you are able to post about 50% of the hole link....

- (ex: httpdot//rapidshare.com/files/123456/example.rar)....now you can break this link down....posting only what comes after "/files/"....

- (ex: 123456/example.rar) specifing if the link is either a rs one in which case the post would look like this (rs: 123456/example.rar)...or mediafire (mf:)I do believe that this is allowed

This post has been edited by Marik: Mar 22 2008, 06:59 PM

----------------------------------

Thanks to Box & Marik

cheers

jofre

----------------------------------

PS: If you can`t do it using key code , then you may PM to me. Remember : After mediafire.com add a / and then the key code.

The fix is automatic too.

can u give me marsupilami fix 2.2 link? thanks

----------------------

bowy and jasiusmietana - message sent!

enjoy

Jofre

----------------------

re marsu 2.2

updated to 3049 and it says 29 days. should i be alarmed?

No. Only be alarmed if it keeps counting down (25, 24, 23, etcetera).

lal krishna
re marsu 2.2

updated to 3049 and it says 29 days. should i be alarmed?

No. Only be alarmed if it keeps counting down (25, 24, 23, etcetera).

It is counting down for me.

Version:3.0.650.0

Marsu fix 2.2. :)

Great forum!

Can anyone please pm the Nodlogin 8.2 & marsufix 2.2 to me?

Thanks a lot!

Hi E.D.

Welcome to nsane forums.

NodLogin 8.2 has stopped functioning with the following error:-

Connection error:

could not connect to the database.

Guess they'll be introducing a new release (perhaps 8.3)

-freelancer-

@ lal krishna

"It is counting down for me.

Version:3.0.650.0

Marsu fix 2.2. :) "

woah! thats strange. mine went back to 31 days after updating to the latest virus definitions.

Great forum!

Can anyone please pm the Nodlogin 8.2 & marsufix 2.2 to me?

Thanks a lot!

Hi E.D.

Welcome to nsane forums.

NodLogin 8.2 has stopped functioning with the following error:-

Connection error:

could not connect to the database.

Guess they'll be introducing a new release (perhaps 8.3)

Nodlogin just keeps using the same username & PW, which seems to be blacklisted. Thats the error I'm getting

gws

just forced an update by clicking nodlogin in eset folder and got new user/PW now works :-)

jasiusmietana

fix 2.2 is counting down for me too. is there any solution to fix it?

ps i didn't use v 2.1 so i don't know about similar problem so maybe i should use previous version

ps i didn't use v 2.1 so i don't know about similar problem so maybe i should use previous version

--------------------------

Hi!

If you are several days without using your PC on NET then it counts down, but after next update, returns to trial version 30 /31 days left.

If that doesn`t happen and you can`t make it work, already gave you other choices...

cheers

Jofre

-------------------------------

Anyone interested on KAV or KIS 7.0.1.325 with a crack done by Box that resets trial to 30 days again at anytime, just applying the crack again ? - may PM to me - Click on Jofre`s name and "Send message". This is a new crack now v.2.1

-------------------------------------------------

jasiusmietana

--------------------------

Hi!

If you are several days without using your PC on NET then it counts down, but after next update, returns to trial version 30 /31 days left.

If that doesn`t happen and you can`t make it work, already gave you other choices...

cheers

Jofre

i installed it yesterday. there were 31 days. nod updated twice today and there're 30 days

ps i will try with 2.1 fix

------------------------

Wrong, jasius...! 30 days /29 days then it`s OK ! Wait two more days and then check again after next update. Restart PC and see if was changed to 30 or 31 days.

After all v.2.2 must be better than v.2.1...

cheers

Jofre

---------------------------

lal krishna

@Jofre,Mine keeps counting down,even after updates.

@KAV trial resetter,it didn't work for me,even after I disabled protection etc,etc :) .

Another way will be to use a key and block it from being blacklisted using a Host file edit.Block "update.kas####.com".Works fine on one of my partitions.This works for Bitdef too,but ondemand scan gets disabled,after a month,if not registered online@their site. :)

@Jofre,Mine keeps counting down,even after updates.

@KAV trial resetter,it didn't work for me,even after I disabled protection etc,etc :) .

Another way will be to use a key and block it from being blacklisted using a Host file edit.Block "update.kas####.com".Works fine on one of my partitions.This works for Bitdef too,but ondemand scan gets disabled,after a month,if not registered online@their site. :)

--------------------------------------

lal Krishna :

Which OS are you using ? XP or BLISTA ? x86 or x64 ?

Which Fix you used ?-MarsuFix, Box-Fix, Vadim Fix?

----------------

About kaspersky there is a new crack for it.

------------------------------------------

I am going to send you everything now .

cheers

jofre

---------------

About Bitdefender : BOX is doing a crack for it too...but will take a few days I guess...maybe less (?)

Archived