ESET Ultimate Topic

luminoso

---------------------------------------------------------

There will be a new version very soon, NodEnabler v.2.6 i think...

------------

cheers

Jofre

• Replies 259
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erm any fix for v2.70.39?

I think nodenabler acts the same way as nodlogin (both, however uses different method in acquiring username & password) which means the former or the latter will work with v2.7... correct me if I'm wrong though... and please don't bite me :beta:

Edit 1:

Visit the link below...

How to Schedule Nodlogin by kotaxor

Just follow the instructions written there... furthermore, you can also use the instructions for nodenabler ;)

Edit 2:

I almost forgot... when you run nodenabler setup, it will put the file in C:\Program Files\ESET\ so if you have nod32 installed elsewhere, then you must make minor revisions to the instruction kotaxor provided.

• 3 weeks later...

New version = NODENABLER 2.81 for ESET = (a lot faster than v. 2.52)

B) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :lol:

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?xmekutzlylw

;) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :P

cheers

Jofre

Could you tell me the pros/cons of this fix and how it works, I need to make a description and pros/cons :D

I think nodenabler acts the same way as nodlogin (both, however uses different method in acquiring username & password) which means the former or the latter will work with v2.7... correct me if I'm wrong though... and please don't bite me :D

Rightly said - in fact, both work with the V2 as well as V3 (I'm running both NodLogin as well as NodEnabler together in one of my laptops with V2.)

• 3 weeks later...
Could you tell me the pros/cons of this fix and how it works, I need to make a description and pros/cons ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

««shought»»

"NodEnabler" guide here:

Uploaded»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» mediafire.com

Sharecode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?mzwmbtkd03q

-----------------------------------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

When my NOD32 tries to update it says "Bad link to update server.", how come? Please PM me and help me out anyone ;)

Discussion on the fixes and pros & cons or help with the fixes? Go to Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0 topic!

Don't post questions in here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey the first fix, "Fix v1.6" by kaspersky, (NOD32 v. 3.0.669)

I get this when downloading it.

C:\Users\IxAxU\Desktop\ESET.Generador.Auto.FIX.V1.6.by.kaspersky.and.SHELOMOTUVI.rar » RAR » ESET.Generador.Auto.FIX.V1.6.by.kaspersky.and.SHELOMOTUVI.exe » AUTOIT » C:\3\generador32.exe » AUTOIT » script.au3 - Win32/Packed.Autoit.Gen application

I'm not sure if that's totally normal, or if it's infected.. ?

Thanks.

mmm.. k.

3/37 results.

NOD32 3650 2008.11.28 Win32/Packed.Autoit.Gen

eSafe 7.0.17.0 2008.11.27 Suspicious File

Ikarus T3.1.1.45.0 2008.11.29 Virus.Trojan.Win32.Autoit.dt

I'll play it safe, and go with another program.

Thanks.

BTW, I used another crack from nsane, it was for version 2.7

it gave the trial years to expire.. is their something similar for 3.0.669 ?

Thank you :D

P.S. I just got ESET smart security, but had NOD32 Antivirus, smart security got rid of NOD32.. is that normal?

Of course :yes:

You can't have more than 1 AV running at the same time, unless you know what you're doing.

I know that, I was just wondering, if because I now have ESET Smart Security, does it mean I can't use ESET NOD32?

Because before I installed ESET Smart Security, I had ESET NOD32.

After installation of ESET Smart Security, NOD32 was gone.

Of course :yes:

You can't have more than 1 AV running at the same time, unless you know what you're doing.

I know that, I was just wondering, if because I now have ESET Smart Security, does it mean I can't use ESET NOD32?

Here is a simple explanation....eset smart security is a complete security suite...this means it has NOD antivirus included into the software....smart security also has a firewall where as NOD antivirus is JUST that antivirus with no firewall ....SO....when you installed smart security it simply took over the nod (which is the same anti virus in smart security) if you still have problems understanding go the eset website and see for yourself

Thank you :yes:

Those were truly the good old days - times have changed drastically, today. The finely designed 'nsane' and the 'B-Effect' fixes no longer work.

dMog is absolutely right in the above post - 'NOD32 AntiVirus' is an in-built component of the 'ESET Smart Security' (which is a suite.) Nevertheless, if your AntiVirus component has mysteriously managed to vanish, we'd like to have a look at some screenshots. :blink:

BTW, welcome to the forums.

hey guys!

I just downloaded EAV 3.0.679 from the italian eset website...

there aren't fix for this version?

Actually I'm using EAV 3.0.672 Eng with "EAV.ESS.v3.0.672.0.32bit.FIX.v5.0-SHELOMOTUVI"...I prefear this fix to other like NodLogin or MarsuFix, but doesn't work on 3.0.679...

can anyone help me?

Regards

I prefear this fix to other like NodLogin or MarsuFix, but doesn't work on 3.0.679...

I prefer the NodLogin for precisely this reason - it works on every build & version (even on NOD32 2.70.39)

I prefear this fix to other like NodLogin or MarsuFix, but doesn't work on 3.0.679...

I prefer the NodLogin for precisely this reason - it works on every build & version (even on NOD32 2.70.39)

It does NOT work on the beta 4 version.....yet.....

It does NOT work on the beta 4 version.....yet.....

It should NOT work on the beta version for the simple reason that the beta is NOT meant for standard users like us for obvious reasons. Anyways, V4 doesn't require to be 'fixed.'

BTW, even one's legitimate 'username' & 'password' combination fails to work on the beta V4 since it uses its own update server as well as credentials for update. For more details check below:-

The Wilders Security

actually the creators of nodenabler are actually waiting for the beta 4 version to go "final' before they re-tool enabler to work for version 4 for the reasons donaldo stated....

Thank you :yes:

Those were truly the good old days - times have changed drastically, today. The finely designed 'nsane' and the 'B-Effect' fixes no longer work.

Do you mean that 'NOD32 FiX 2.2.3 by B-effect' no more works with nod32 V2.7.39?

Well, the latest release I'd tried out was B-effect 2.3.2 (this was way back.) I discontinued it after it stopped working, then. However, that was the time when most of the fixes (except NodLogin & NodEnabler) had stopped working for signature definition updates.

Can't confirm whether B-effect works now since I have a licensed 2.7.39 and fix my office NOD32 with NodLogin.

Archived