ESET Ultimate Topic

luminoso

Hey, i am wondering about something.

What is the REAL difference between NOD32 v2.X and NOD32 v3.X ? (Other than the GUI)

Does the new v3.XXX find and protect against more viruses/worms/malware/spyware than the older v2.XXXX or is it only a graphical upgrade?

I will be happy to recieve links to where i can read about the real differences also with your opinions!

Thanks!

As you already said, the GUI is much simpler in version 3.0. The scanning modules of version 3.0 have also been improved upon and have been proven to be much quicker and efficient. I have also heard that version 3.0 takes up less resources than version 2.7, but different people experience different results (however, neither of them took up much to begin with ;)).

As for the number of viruses/worms/malware/spyware that the different versions of ESET protect against, it is all the same. They receive the same virus signature database updates.

• Replies 259
  • Views 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Just want to say what a very respectable post. Great work!

Helo!

Anybody whats Box4ever (D)? Sorry for the ignorance but I can't find it on Box MF link? Seems that others know about this one. I already have the A,B. & C.

Box- Thanks for the GREAT fixes. These are very helpful for the people who can't afford much for the full/ licensed eset AV.

• 1 month later...

Guys due to the fact that luminoso has been inactive for a long time now, I have updated the topic to the latest fixes(I think...). I'd love your help on writing better descriptions and more pros and cons to add to the list. So please post here or send me a PM with either a better description or a list of pros and cons.

After we've put everything together I will make sure this topic stays updated and I hope Box and marsupilami will keep on producing these great fixes.

Thanks in advantage!

; shought

Guys due to the fact that luminoso has been inactive for a long time now, I have updated the topic to the latest fixes(I think...). I'd love your help on writing better descriptions and more pros and cons to add to the list. So please post here or send me a PM with either a better description or a list of pros and cons.

After we've put everything together I will make sure this topic stays updated and I hope Box and marsupilami will keep on producing these great fixes.

Thanks in advantage!

; shought

there is a new Nodlogin 9.6.

there is a new Nodlogin 9.6.
Nodlogin 8.6 Final

Thanks for your effort anyway :)

B)

= WORKING FIXES DONE BY NSANE`s MEMBERS for ESET 3=

Here you can find Eset3BoxFix4ever 2.1 (auto) , marsuFix 2.3 (auto), Box-Mara 1.4 (auto), VadimFix (manual) ...and more :-

These "vaccines " can be found on = mediafire.com =

----

Share code............/?mc2g901z7st

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarsuFix2.5 Final ( just the "medicine" ) :

Share code......../?ggulx3yvusm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download ESET trial versions from here as follows:-

ESET Nod32 AV Home Edition 3.0.669-(32 bits) :- Share code............./?mzwsq3mnntu

ESET Nod32 AV Home Edition 3.0.669-(64bits) :- Share code............/?vjx33xn3xzd

ESS v.3.0.669-(32bits):- Share code............................................./?tmc1uiyzsz7

ESS v.3.0.669-(64bits):- Share code............................................./?twttwje1zyx

ESET Nod32 AV v.3.0.669 Business Edition-(32bits) :- Share code......./?wmjmf9mjtmn

ESET Nod32 AV v.3.0.669 Business Edition-(64bits) :- Share code....../?lyqjmmbh29q

ESET Smart Security 3.0.669 Business Edition-(32bits) :- Share code../?zwsykkcdmuz

ESET Smart Security 3.0.669 Business Edition-(64bits) : Share code../?xj0obzxa2ee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NodLogin 9.6 :-

Download (for x86 and x64 OS) on Mediafire.com.

Share Code =.................../?jtevjyz9fvz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NodEnabler 2.1:-

For x86 & x64 OS....................................sharecode =............. /?gcrnusrqyhc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Do not use = marsu-fix 2.6 = Some issues found ( also announced by Marsupilami ) :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:P

Jofre

so what is currently working, none of them ?

I can wait, just curious, dunno what to believe anymore :lmao:

That they are not working doesn't have anything to do with the fix(es) I think :P Nearly sure, ESET had the same problems nearly a year ago.

I can wait, just curious, dunno what to believe anymore :sneaky:

That they are not working doesn't have anything to do with the fix(es) I think ;) Nearly sure, ESET had the same problems nearly a year ago.

so what is the current situation right now? :notworthy:

i am using a pre-cracked version with 24684 days (ESS 3.0.667). till the 5th of august it was working great. now i am stuck at 3329 and its not updating even when I try using different eset trial servers.

are you guys able to update your ESS? do the above fixes still work or are they all dead?

and last question, does Nodlogin work with ESS or it works only with NOD?

thx folks 8)

EDIT: Ok managed to update using an alternative non-eset server. seems like a problem of the trial server being down. hopefully this will be resolved soon and the fixes will return to work.

I can wait, just curious, dunno what to believe anymore :sneaky:

That they are not working doesn't have anything to do with the fix(es) I think ;) Nearly sure, ESET had the same problems nearly a year ago.

hmm, they are simply trying to block the unregistered users, aren't they, if so, that happened before too ? (but nsanefix 2.2 still managed to work, right ? or what are you trying to say about a year ago ?)

I do NOT believe they are blocking anything, just experiencing some problems. It is well known to them that the trial versions are abused so they might not really care much about solving it, but I think they do since they do want to pull new customers in.

the thing is tht the trial servers r down, the best method at the moment is to use Nodlogin 9.6 which will help u generate u/p and u can update it to full version (so tht u get regular updates), once the trial servers r back in action we can always use Marsu Fix or the Easy Auto one to keep on using trial.

i am not sure they are down, because i download my updates from them with Nod viewer and then i update from my hd eset

for me they are all up except one wich seems offline

Eval and normal updates servers are the same

ip is always the same, the only thing wich change is the directory

/eset_eval/ for trials

/eset_upd/ for commercials

that s what i see with nodviewer. someone like jofre will confirm

Eval and normal updates servers are the same

ip is always the same, the only thing wich change is the directory

/eset_eval/ for trials

/eset_upd/ for commercials

that s what i see with nodviewer. someone like jofre will confirm

I can confirm, they are the same :thumbsdown: But come on people, give me some feedback on this!? Is this useful? Not? Why is it? Why not? Should I add something? Should I change something?

Hi , ALL !

Latest Releases:-

------------------------------------------------------------

ESET 3.0.672 :-Download from =Mediafire.com

ShareCode :-

ESET AV 3.0.672 (32bits) Home Edition............................................/download.php?xriwcwnmzuv

ESET AV 3.0.672 (64bits) Home Edition............................................/download.php?zmv9qursra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESET Smart Security 3.0.672 (32bits) Home Edition.........................../download.php?kwmkuhsvwca

ESET Smart Security 3.0.672 (64bits) Home Edition.........................../download.php?ab6k9ki9zdu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESET AV 3.0.672 (32bits) Business Edition........................................./download.php?yduerjxnj5u

ESET AV 3.0.672 (64bits) Business Edition....................................../?sharekey=4fdc92ccd361fea3ac21b5e1a073f2a3

ESET Smart Security 3.0.672 (32bits) Business Edition......................./download.php?fhqagfjdf7m

ESET Smart Security 3.0.672 (64bits) Business Edition......................./download.php?kcq4gkcm54g

Cheers and Enjoy

Jofre

• 2 weeks later...

:)

Releases (on 4th September) :- NodEnabler 2.52 for ESET 3 :-

= 1 exe file for 32bits;

= 1 exe file for 64 bits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded :»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Rapidshare.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /files/142537922/NodEnabler_2.52__32_and_64bits_.rar.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and also

Uploaded »»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»» /download.php?nikkusrnoqz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is about this another 3rd party utility for ESET NOD32 and ESET Smart Security product families.

NODEnabler 2.52 will search for ESET license keys and insert them for tour ESET product.

NodEnabler just gets and inserts new keys provided everyday by web pages, when old one has been

blacklisted or out of time.

Its an automatic program so will give automatic updates every time you start of restart computer, when they exist.

NodEnabler was created on a vista 32 bit platform so people who are running the x86 version of NE, should have ZERO

problems. A simple double click of the installer should do. Keep in mind "no nag mode" is still an option so click it if you

want it. And press just do it ( once ). It will automatically begin to run, and will create an icon on your desktop (v.2.52),

delete the other NE icons on your desktop and its as easy as that.

As far as Vista 64 / WinXP Pro x64 is concerned, it needs to be installed with UAC turned Off. However some people

reported it works fine with UAC On. It is up to you. The best way to test is to go into Eset gui, hit f5 and go to update

dir. Then clear username and password and then clear update cache. From there do an install of NodEnable and see if it

actually does inject a key into Eset. If it does and you did it with UAC turned on kudos to you. If it said it inserted a key

but didn`t, then disable UAC reinstall with UAC off and it should work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers

Jofre

PS:- I use this vaccine on a PC with WinXP Prof. SP3 (32bits) and ESET Smart Security 3.0.672 sense 22th.Aug.2008 (before, there was versions 2.1, 2.2, 2.5 and now 2.52) and updates automatically, always in time. It`s a very good Vaccine.

Thanks for that jofre! :) Would you also be so kind to add a description and pros/cons? Post here or PM me.

Archived