ESET Ultimate Topic

luminoso

@Mo Husen: If you wait longer for CIS' AV it will eventually come to fruition... but for now, stick to COMODO + ESET combo ;)

Bizarre™,

OK, thanks,

but I am a bit confused about which cure to use for ESET anti-virus, having read the forum. Some say one of the cure no longer works, others say it does. unsure.gif

Which version of ESET av & which cure do you recommend I useicon14.gif

My o/s is XP Pro with sp-3

I sent you a PM....

Thank you for your PM, please see my return PM.

• Replies 259
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Mo Husen: use nodlogin for ESET Nod32 v3 :D

Thanks, is this the same as "nod enabler" icon14.gif if not where can I d/l it cause the nsane server is down.

Talking about the server, does anyone know when it will be on-line againicon14.gif

One thing I can confirm: Avira has many false alarm compare to Nod32.

Been using these 2 on different computer for months now, still prefer Nod32.

I have tries avira even went out and purchased Bit defender and a few other anti virus programs and i have come back to eset after each one

Ha, ha I have tried Avira, AVG, Clamwin, Norton 2008 ,Symantec Corporate Edition and even Karparsky. (beat you on that. lol) :P

Make me look like a :welcome:

And then always come back to Eset :D :yawn:

yea me to...i tried symantec....biggest piece of crap software out there.... resource hog and just try to uninstall it...wow what a headache doing that. not so bad since symantec put that uninstall utility on their website but a lot of people did not know about it as they kept it a semi secret so as not let people think their software had big uninstall issues

You must be a MORON because Norton 2009 is not a resource hog. :dance2:

yea me to...i tried symantec....biggest piece of crap software out there.... resource hog and just try to uninstall it...wow what a headache doing that. not so bad since symantec put that uninstall utility on their website but a lot of people did not know about it as they kept it a semi secret so as not let people think their software had big uninstall issues

You must be a MORON because Norton 2009 is not a resource hog. :P

First of all using that language to describe anyone on this forum is unacceptable and rude(not to mention the fact that the person you are insulting is a member of the Site Staff) and second Norton has always proven itself to be a resource hog.

First of all using that language to describe anyone on this forum is unacceptable and rude(not to mention the fact that the person you are insulting is a member of the Site Staff) and second Norton has always proven itself to be a resource hog.

/Agreed, Norton 09 may be better than the previous AV etc etc.. But still it's a resource hog, you can't deny it!

My sister had the new norton installed @ her laptop. And she said it was a pain in the ass (not in real XD) I installed Nod32, and she immidiatly saw the defferince..

I think I am a MORON not to use Norton 2009....?

Or am I a MORON if I use Norton 2009? :dance2: :guns: :party:

Or am I a MORON if I use Norton 2009? :tank: :party: :dance2:

what...someone called me a moron...i am going to take my toys and go home now.... :guns:

Or am I a MORON if I use Norton 2009? :tank: :dance2: :tank:

what...someone called me a moron...i am going to take my toys and go home now.... :guns:

Most of us need to pack up too! lol. :party:

We know that Norton 2009 is less of a resource hog than previous version!

The problem is, it's always come pre-installed in OEM system with about 3 months trial.

After that, you might have difficulties removing it...(what a load of crap!)

Trying to be like Vista!

Norton is actually quite good in detection rate of virus. (hope no one kill me :P )

To each their own, if you find Norton good, by all mean use it. :P :P

But We should be free to choose what we want! :frusty:

Just simply because Norton 2009 does not hog resources in your system do you suppose that it will behave similarly on everyone else's system, too - you RETARD. I have an itch up there to spank your stinking fanny for being disrespectful towards your Seniors, here.

Just simply because Norton 2009 does not hog resources in your system do you suppose that it will behave similarly on everyone else's system, too - you RETARD. I have an itch up there to spank your stinking fanny for being disrespectful towards your Seniors, here.

we don't need to escalate this...it was said a few days ago and dealt with then.... this forum does not need to become a place to flame and argue.. so....in the the words of (Steve Dunham) Achmed the dead terrorist..... silence..... here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Edit:warning he is not what one would call politically correct by any stretch of the imagination BUT he is extremely funny

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
porkchopsandwich

i download this file from mininova; and everything was going good until i had to update to get rid of the red icon. now its asking for usernane and password. i dont know how to use generators and cracks, so if anyone know what the next step is it would be very helpful.

• Administrator

Shought would answer you.

@porkchopsandwich

UnFix, reboot, Fix, reboot and then everything should be sorted.

• Administrator

What he doesn't need to put a username and pass temp. and remove it after the first update?

ANW as you say.

Archived