ESET Ultimate Topic

luminoso

porkchopsandwich

thanks bro, Know anything about get purpleghost's igadget? i downloaded it with a crack file but i dont know how to get the free full version.

• Replies 259
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't do requests :P

(Also I have no idea what program you are talking about and I could probably figure it out for you, but if I could figure it out, that means you could also :) )

If it comes with a crack then you should replace the main EXE with the crack... Just go to your Program Files folder and then the folder used by this specific application and paste the crack in there.

• Administrator

I can give a proper way here.

Suppose you have installed DAP free, you have installed into C:\Program Files\DAP.

The .exe file installed would be like this C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.exe

Copy the another cracked .exe(dap.exe) file and replace it with the file mention in the above folder.

That should work. Run the program.

Have more questions? Simply ask.

• Administrator

You are welcomed. From shought and myself. Glad we can help you.

porkchopsandwich

is a patch file the same as a crack file? if so how do i copy and paste it on a iso file before it automaticlly burns to a disk?

is a patch file the same as a crack file? if so how do i copy and paste it on a iso file before it automaticlly burns to a disk?

You need to burn the .iso to a disk.

After that...install the program from the disk.

After installation, copy the patch file to the installed directory. (normally in Program Files\)

Activate the patch and follow the instruction of the patch.

Normally, that's it.

You can also extract the .iso without the need to burn to disk. Using WinRar would be one of the method.

Even mount it with Winiso, Power Iso - or daemon tools!~! - then you can install it from a virtual disk drive!~! merry ho h0!~!(then replace original .EXE with CRACKED .EXE)

EG.. - say you right click on the .ISO file and extract the files to your desktop in a new folder - then you can install it from that folder as well - also if you want to edit the iso you take out the files into a folder on your desktop (or wherever) then place the cracked file over top of the original (Nod32.exe) so it replaces it - then with Winiso or Power Iso you can make an ISO FILE from the extracted files on your desktop and use that- But if you still have to install this - then it will shoot you out the original .EXE (nod32.exe) - other than that you can rebuild Iso'z that do not need an install - with the CRACK- Some call it a Data CD - whatever you feel like calling it- That is a mini tut fr0m lu1chy!~! take care hope I helped someone out there out!~!

Archived