[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey whoz this Reyes ?

a member from april and till now only 10 post..and wins directly IDM contest..

:s

damn

See me....i have only 20 posts there...but i have won SPD license...http://www.tipradar.com/forum/Thread-ShadowProtect-Desktop-2-Licenses-Giveaway

now thats call lucky

btw there what name you are tipradarfan..here NSFfan.. some other site with so & so fan :D

I got lucky only the sixth time..entered into 5 previous giveaways there...for different software... :)

btw there what name you are tipradarfan..here NSFfan.. some other site with so & so fan :D

I have the username.. fan/cool in most of the forums..that i am part of..ask LonePirate of nsaneforums.. :P

For future giveaways...nsaners can share their suggestions for selecting entry/winners from lucky draw.......like minimum posts,etc..

#1 No member, registered After the announcement of giveaway should be included.

#2 Minimum post = 25

:)

OMG i cant belive my eyes.... first time in my life i have won a lucky draw yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

y.......... i am sooooo soooo happy

^^ hey runner-up wat u shaking hand /hi

Go kidnap Reyes :lol:

no one can kidnap me lol ..... now i am in Ultraspeed mode with IDM :) :)

OMG i cant belive my eyes.... first time in my life i have won a lucky draw yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

License will be sent in few minutes...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just send a copy to me also.. I'll verify the key.. :lol: :lol:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

License sent... :showoff:

ohh so da result r out... i hate that random way...was 3/4 to enter in that contest list but it pushed me to num 32 ..

and look slimrock way below 49 lolz

watever congats to the winner

I was so desperate to win the IDM License & my luck! :moon:

@truemate! :duh: why are u teasing me! Plz don't do this! :ermm: :sad:

Just send a copy to me also.. I'll verify the key.. :lol: :lol:

Roger D now you can verify from the image its working :) :) ;) ;)

#2 Minimum post = 25

Shouldn't there be some restriction regarding the quality of posts too? Anyone can post "Thanks!" or similar in 25 threads in just a few minutes.

BTW, congratulations are in order to all the winners, and gratitude to NSFfan for organizing and funding these giveaways. :)

Shouldn't there be some restriction regarding the quality of posts too? Anyone can post "Thanks!" or similar in 25 threads in just a few minutes.

BTW, congratulations are in order to all the winners, and gratitude to NSFfan for organizing and funding these giveaways. :)

Suggestions are welcome..

#2 Minimum post = 25

What are the quality of post, dont see much in your post :)

#2 Minimum post = 25

What are the quality of post, dont see much in your post :)

Well quality is certainly subjective so I didn't suggest anything, but certainly simple one-word posts should not qualify. However I'm not sure who will bother to look up every new user's 25 posts to confirm this so perhaps it's best to forget about it. :)

Edit: Maybe one can combine number of posts with a minimum number of days one has been a member here? This will ensure that not only has the person been a member here for a while, but more importantly has contributed something at least instead of just hanging around.

• Administrator

Suggestions are welcome..

Yes I've one, since you fixed your cadet card issue and clean it send me the details so I'll buy IDM license for myself B)

Archived