[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 68.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like to know...if nsaners are interested in using Aero Glass....on Windows 8/8.1....

12 nsaners(including me) can use Aero Glass....

Anyway i will donate on March 17,2014 only...

Which one do you prefer IDM for only 1 nsaner or Aero Glass for 12 nsaners...?Share your thoughts...

IDM :rockon:

Here is the Winner of Borderlands 2 lucky draw....I had to announce winner now..since i won't be able to come to nsane for atleast 3 months due to personal reasons..The Winner has received the license to his/her email..
BLGW.jpg

Wish you peaceful and prosperous new year to all the Nsaners.. :)

Here is the Winner of Borderlands 2 lucky draw....I had to announce winner now..since i won't be able to come to nsane for atleast 3 months due to personal reasons..The Winner needs to accept the license via PM..If not it will be given to next person in randomized list..

BLGW.jpg

Getting closer :rolleyes: Anyways congrats to the winner :win: ..And @NSFfan thanks for your generosity..And i hope you sort your personal reasons and there not to bad..Peace

Nsaners feel free to make use of this thread to conduct giveaways or contests .. :)

Members name list for AX64TM Draw

1. F3dupsk1Nup
  2. rach
  3. Cyberboom
  4. geeteam
  5. fccard
  6. front360
  7. grtrocks
  8. blazeblaze456
  9. AlexCross
  10. lyldz

List is finalized.no new entries will be accepted..

Yay!!! I won the Borderlands 2 game!!! I'm so happy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I was sad because I just died on Path of Exile hardcore league and lost all my little decent gears... then I came here and boom, my name is first on the draw list. Now I'll play some Borderlands 2 :)

Thank you very much, NSFfan and Peace_Angel. You both are my heroes. lol :)

Member's name list for the lucky draw of Image For Windows & BootIt Baremetal

1. front360

2. proximity

3. Arion

4. rach

5. donkey-girl

6. blazeblaze45

7. Roger D

List is finalized.. no new entries will be accepted..

IDM giveaway...on Jan 1,2014....no need to wait till March 17..Sponsored by NSFfan and Reyes..one lucky Nsaner will get the license..

List has been randomized and winner will be given the license on Jan 1,2014..

You can see the winner of this draw here

Member's name list for the lucky draw of IDM...

• Roger D
  • Bryan
  • slimrock
  • sirri
  • truemate
  • SceneDL
  • sanjoa
  • lyldz
  • loyal
  • speedy57
  • Lyon275
  • RobrPatty
  • geeteam
  • GreenMan
  • whoraclez
  • Mohamed atif
  • tezza
  • F3dupsk1Nup
  • nanoman
  • gren
  • STEEL
  • DarkSlayer
  • shuma
  • ramiz0
  • kedareshwar
  • cowboy5709
  • akbarri
  • shanijee
  • evan12
  • w9999
  • xanax
  • nIGHT
  • rusirucreat
  • hakah
  • kuls
  • rach
  • mushakis
  • fccard
  • ngbaoha
  • don2
  • 7boy
  • ALIEDHED
  • MasterZeus
  • webby
  • NexusG
  • Juhi
  • XorRanger
  • akshay
  • n0_risk!
  • kakuro
  • vitorio
  • Diego T.
  • donkey-girl
  • rcn29
  • Nikdut
  • youarefinished
  • front360
  • someone there

Here is the Winner of IDM license...License has been sent to the winner :showoff:

IDMWinner.jpg

Sorry Guys! I want to point out my concern about the Giveaways which are being shared/given in this thread. We should only share/sponsor those legit Giveaways for which we own the key/license instead of sharing of keys received from other Giveaways! IMO Sharing of Giveaways keys from other Giveaways and creating a liking thread is not so good & To force someone to like the Giveaway post is the abuse of like button! it's not a Giveaway at all. I have plenty of keys for different products which I can pass to any nsane member, rather than re branding them as Giveaway as I've got them from free Giveaways! ;)

There is an urgent need to standardize the Giveaway process by making simple Terms to take part in Giveaway viz. Age on Forum & Active Post Count (Minimum AOF = 3+ months, Active Post Counts = 50+ (no.'s can be discussed)).

If someone really wants to share the Giveaway keys then he can share it in nsane Giveaway Section! :think:

As long as the licenses are legit,they will be posted...

All the giveaways that have been posted in this thread are 100% legit..and bought by me...

What's wrong with sharing the license key which i bought using my CC/other members got from a giveaway...in this thread?

I don't/won't mind..even if nsaners 'unlike' the post that they have liked earlier...

Look slimrock we are doing this just to help people we dont need the so called likes or anything..... except the eset and KIS keys all others are brought.... EAV and KIS was given becuz there were only one or 2 license so we cudnt select one person....

Archived