[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 68k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please note that the usernames that have been already included in the list won't be removed...for new entries...rules will apply...check the first and second page...

Which feature of IDM do you like the most?

I like the segmented downloading of files with the ability to handle different protocols!

The best feature I like most about Internet Download Manager that it has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate downloads.

Please include my name for Lucky Draw.

Both of you must have atleast 10 posts by 12-12-2013..if you want to be part of lucky draw...

Members who are in this lucky draw list and have less than 10 posts...increase your posts to atleast 10 by 12-12-2013....if you want to remain in the list...

@NSFfan.. I would suggest not to include newly registered members in the Giveaway...as there may be one user with lots of newly registered fake account.. it will also minimize the chances of winning for registered authentic members of the forum.. :) :) :)

@NSFfan.. I would suggest not to include newly registered members in the Giveaway...as there may be one user with lots of newly registered fake account.. it will also minimize the chances of winning for registered authentic members of the forum.. :) :) :)

+1! What about only for users with 250/500+ Active posts? :think:

For ESET AV and Bitdefender Giveaways lot of users created new profiles and got the License via PM though they never posted before. IMO this Giveaway should be given to those users who are actively contributing towards the nsane community! :rolleyes:

I think it is not fair to remove the users who have been already included in the lucky draw...for the present giveaway..

For future giveaways,we will follow rules from the beginning..to avoid get and run type of members...

I think it is not fair to remove the users who have been already included in the lucky draw...for the present giveaway..

For future giveaways,we will follow rules from the beginning..to avoid get and run type of members...

:cheers:

Members name list for the lucky draw for SIB/SIB+ will be updated here...

• nIGHT
  • fccard
  • rusirucreat
  • interested
  • mushakis
  • bsvols
  • Nikdut
  • Nicesoni_ash
  • old-wolf
  • ZinnPL
  • gren
  • sanjoa
  • don2
  • akbarri
  • F3dupsk1Nup
  • TShadow
  • nandram
  • someone there
  • ALIEDHED
  • Jota.ce
  • front360
  • donkey-girl
  • uVSthem
  • janedoe
  • DiddlyDude
  • cyberber
  • akshay
  • 2Old2Remember
  • chinnu
  • monkeyking
  • anydvd
  • jano222
  • shamu726

Why my name is not in the list? :o

wMWjqxF.png

Members name list for the lucky draw for SIB/SIB+ will be updated here...

• nIGHT
  • fccard
  • rusirucreat
  • interested
  • mushakis
  • bsvols
  • Nikdut
  • Nicesoni_ash
  • old-wolf
  • ZinnPL
  • gren
  • sanjoa
  • don2
  • akbarri
  • F3dupsk1Nup
  • TShadow
  • nandram
  • someone there
  • ALIEDHED
  • Jota.ce
  • front360
  • donkey-girl
  • uVSthem
  • janedoe
  • DiddlyDude
  • cyberber
  • akshay
  • 2Old2Remember
  • chinnu
  • monkeyking
  • anydvd
  • jano222
  • shamu726

Why my name is not in the list? :o

wMWjqxF.png

Sorry...missed your name last night...now added...

NSFfan: Some Forums only permits Giveaway to members starting with 30 post + before they are entitled to enter into. You can take review on it and makes new Entry Rules for Future Giveaways.

It allows me to add a huge queue of update files to donwload like from Nsane site, add FLV video donwloads and then make the computer turn off when done at night, that way the next day is all down on my pc, specially the music from several sites.

The winners of SIB/SIB+ have been chosen using http://www.random.org/lists/

License will given to them today ....via PM..

Their names have been removed from the lucky draw entry for IDM (if they have been entered )

Since StartIsBack didn't show any interest in reading the PM...list has been updated...

Here are the winners...

SIBor_SIB_winners.jpg

Draw! so early.. :)

Conratulations to winners.. :cheers:

Draw! so early.. :)

Conratulations to winners.. :cheers:

Since SIB/SIB+ licenses were already bought...i didn't want members to wait...if StartIsBack replies soon,then licenses will be given today itself..

What about IDM draw? when? :rolleyes:

IDM license will be purchased on 16th Dec,2013..so it will be given on 17th Dec,2013....The winner of the lucky draw will be announced on 17th Dec,2013

What about IDM draw? when? :rolleyes:

IDM license will be purchased on 16th Dec,2013..so it will be given on 17th Dec,2013....The winner of the lucky draw will be announced on 17th Dec,2013

By the way who is this StartIsBack ? :think: and what is he doing here? :rolleyes: keeping eyes on cracker :P

Archived