[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 69k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the winners for TeraByte Unlimited's BIBM/IFW/IFD/IFL Bundle..License has been sent to the winners.....

IFW_BIBM_Bundle_Winners.jpg

As long as the licenses are legit,they will be posted...

All the giveaways that have been posted in this thread are 100% legit..and bought by me...

What's wrong with sharing the license key which i bought using my CC/other members got from a giveaway...in this thread?

I don't/won't mind..even if nsaners 'unlike' the post that they have liked earlier...

Look slimrock we are doing this just to help people we dont need the so called likes or anything..... except the eset and KIS keys all others are brought.... EAV and KIS was given becuz there were only one or 2 license so we cudnt select one person....

To me it seems you guys haven't understood the context of the message! :unsure:

@NSFfan : There is nothing wrong with sharing legit licences if they're solely sponsored from user end! How could you unlike a post? Try liking this post of mine & then refresh the page to check back if you could unlike! :P

@Reyes : If it's not about liking the post then don't force anyone!

blbu4q4.png

Yupp! I'm in the winner list for Image for Windows.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks to NSFfan and Reyes for the Giveaway.. :clap:

All the giveaways that have been posted in this thread are 100% legit..and bought by me...

What's wrong with sharing the license key which i bought using my CC/other members got from a giveaway...in this thread?

I don't/won't mind..even if nsaners 'unlike' the post that they have liked earlier...

Look slimrock we are doing this just to help people we dont need the so called likes or anything..... except the eset and KIS keys all others are brought.... EAV and KIS was given becuz there were only one or 2 license so we cudnt select one person....

@NSFfan : There is nothing wrong with sharing legit licences if they're solely sponsored from user end! How could you unlike a post? Try liking this post of mine & then refresh the page to check back if you could unlike! :P

blbu4q4.png

we decided to go for liking the post as it was easy to maintain the thread and the list of participants... if you have a better idea then share it

blbu4q4.png

slimrock would do well to read that line..

I am opening this thread for the legit giveaways in nsaneforums...

Nsaners feel free to conduct his/her legit giveaway/contest in this thread..

Open to all nsaners who are part of this forum...member(s) will be selected by lucky draw..and prize(s) will be given to him/her/them..

The no.of prize(s) and winner(s) would depend on the software for which the giveaway is held...

Please note that you are not compelled to participate/enter into the lucky draw..

Read the posts carefully...

Let's start....

1.IDM..Giveaway finished..Winner has been sent license...

2.StartIsBack/StartIsBack+ - Giveaway finished..Winners have been sent Licenses...

3.Kaspersky Pure 3- Giveaway finished..Winner has been sent license..

4.Borderlands2 Game- Giveaway finished...Winner will be sent license once he/she replies...

5.StartIsBack/StartIsBack+ - Giveaway finished..Winners have been sent Licenses...

6.Eset Antivirus - Giveaway is in process...

7.AX64 Time Machine v1 -Giveaway finished..Winners have sent licenses..

8.TeraByte Unlimited's IFW v2 and BIBM v1 Bundle - Giveaway finished....

9.IDM.- Winner has been chosen...license will be given on Jan 1,2014

Yupp! I'm in the winner list for Image for Windows.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks to NSFfan and Reyes for the Giveaway.. :clap:

:cheers:

blbu4q4.png

slimrock would do well to read that line..

I am opening this thread for the legit giveaways in nsaneforums...

Nsaners feel free to conduct his/her legit giveaway/contest in this thread..

Open to all nsaners who are part of this forum...member(s) will be selected by lucky draw..and prize(s) will be given to him/her/them..

The no.of prize(s) and winner(s) would depend on the software for which the giveaway is held...

Please note that you are not compelled to participate/enter into the lucky draw..

Read the posts carefully...

Let's start....

1.IDM..Giveaway finished..Winner has been sent license...

2.StartIsBack/StartIsBack+ - Giveaway finished..Winners have been sent Licenses...

3.Kaspersky Pure 3- Giveaway finished..Winner has been sent license..

4.Borderlands2 Game- Giveaway finished...Winner will be sent license once he/she replies...

5.StartIsBack/StartIsBack+ - Giveaway finished..Winners have been sent Licenses...

6.Eset Antivirus - Giveaway is in process...

7.AX64 Time Machine v1 -Giveaway finished..Winners have sent licenses..

8.TeraByte Unlimited's IFW v2 and BIBM v1 Bundle - Giveaway finished....

9.IDM.- Winner has been chosen...license will be given on Jan 1,2014

HoHo I am getting Heat this time!

yeyo! First you need to Check This :

n6wf.png

Now after editing! :wtf:

ow825UD.png

@NSFfan In first pic you were asking for likes! didn't you? :s Now after editing your post you completely removed the astonishing terms & come up with reference to conditions which were a part of earlier giveaways!

Buddy I am not against your legit giveaways, don't try to manipulate and create a conflict!

I am against Giveaways for which you were forced to like the post as I have pointed out earlier, in any means I am not against Giveaways which are being shared on this thread.

Everyone is free to voice out their concerns, thats what I did. If you are upset with this then please forgive me!

@Reys Instead of asking members to like the thread we can simply ask them to post a comment about the product and their consent whether they want to be a part of the giveaway or not! How about that? :wub:

@slimrock.... only the people who want to enter the giveaway wil coment then why we need their consent again?? if we go for coments the thread would be difficult to manage...... whats with you and likes???

@slimrock NSFfan edited becuz the draw was about to begin as NSFfan is busy he wanted to finish the giveaway soon and now the winners are announced.....

@slimrock.... only the people who want to enter the giveaway wil coment then why we need their consent again?? if we go for coments the thread would be difficult to manage...... whats with you and likes???

OK! Suppose if I want to point out some of the salient features about the product and wanna congratulate the OP for giveaway then I have to comment. Mere commenting doesn't mean I would like to be part of the giveaway! That's why we need the consent! AFAIR I only participated in SIB/SIB+ & IDM giveaway and for rest of the legit giveaways I liked the OP but I have to make a comment about not to count me in!

@slimrock NSFfan edited becuz the draw was about to begin and now the winners were announced.....

I dont think so! :lol:

OK! Suppose if I want to point out some of the salient features about the product and wanna congratulate the OP for giveaway then I have to comment. Mere commenting doesn't mean I would like to be part of the giveaway! That's why we need the consent! AFAIR I only participated in SIB/SIB+ & IDM giveaway and for rest of the legit giveaways I liked the OP but I have to make a comment about not to count me in!

@slimrock NSFfan edited becuz the draw was about to begin and now the winners were announced.....

i dont think so??????? then you manage this thread we wanted to help thats all ...... its pointless arguining with you... look slimrock.... these likes doesnt mean anything its nothing to us..... what wil we gain from this likes ??????? tell us

i dont think so??????? then you manage this thread we wanted to help thats all ...... its pointless arguining with you... look slimrock.... these likes doesnt mean anything its nothing to us..... what wil we gain from this likes ??????? tell us

look its difficult to maintain all the coments who wants who doesnt want n al ............

NSFfan wanted to provide legitimate license to Nsaners thats why he started this thread............ please understand that

Buddy why are you so pissed? :rolleyes:

It's your thread you do it in your way! I dont want to hijack this thread, I had a concern which I already voiced out! For God sake don't create new single line posts just to reply to one comment you can easily sum up all of them & reply in single post!

It looks like Now you want to increase your post count as well! :lol:

My friend, Little Bit of Humor is good for health, ease yourself & EnJoY! :)

@slimrock posting in the chat bar wont increase your post count i thought you know that :D :D :D

I think you again missed my point! Didnt you? :rofl:

See! :lmao:

9jd8.png :fool:

okey lets laught it out........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers: i dont have any problems man.. its just that we really went for liking the post becuz it was easy to manage....... i still belive its difficult to manage the comments......

okey lets laught it out........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers: i dont have any problems man.. its just that we really went for liking the post becuz it was easy to manage....... i still belive its difficult to manage the comments......

A3f1jWx.jpg

Archived