[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 68k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youarefinished

Glad to win. Thanks NSFfan and congrats to others who won too.. and good luck to IDM contestants.. :D

Congrats to all the winners :thumbsup:

Thanks to NSFfan for his generosity and kindness! :wub:

2nd That :cheers:

Glad to win. Thanks NSFfan and congrats to others who won too.. and good luck to IDM contestants.. :D

your name is not in the list, how did you win? :think:

SIBor_SIB_winners.jpg

Check youarefinished's name history..

u4Hyf.gif

AFAIK only those can change the username with reputation VIP's ! How could he?

Check youarefinished's name history..

u4Hyf.gif

AFAIK only those can change the username with reputation VIP's ! How could he?

Only nsane Staffs/Admin/Mods can answer that...

Hmmm !!!

Why are you trolling nsane! Look at your spam posts! :troll:

f54c406800ace58b2c7463b7dabd34cdb737f10e

akshay is now in the contest for IDM lucky draw..

means anyone who wants to be a part of the Giveaway & has low post count can post anything whether it's relevant or not! @MDL any user with such activity/posts(spam to be precise) gets immediate ban.

Have a look at posts by him, they are utter nonsense! ;)

no offences & hard feelings against the user but its not fair to add new members in the Giveaway! Any user who registers himself only for Giveaway purpose, Posts shitty comments to increase the post count and if anyhow manages to win then its not good for Old nsane communitymembers! anyone who comes in and walks away with the Giveaway/freebies is so not fair! (I'm referring to SIB/SIB+)

means anyone who wants to be a part of the Giveaway & has low post count can post anything whether it's relevant or not! @MDL any user with such activity/posts(spam to be precise) gets immediate ban.

no offences & hard feelings against the user but its not fair to add new members in the Giveaway! Any user who registers himself only for Giveaway purpose, Posts shitty comments to increase the post count and if anyhow manages to win then its not good for Old nsane communitymembers! anyone who comes in and walks away with the Giveaway/freebies is so not fair! (I'm referring to SIB/SIB+)

B) His name is only in the contest..it is not like i have selected the Winner....

In my previous SIB/SIB+ giveaways...i had given preference to experienced users...of nsaners....

This is only for current giveaway...for future giveaways.. nsaners will know rules,terms and conditions later...

BTW,i saw your username banned in MDL...my PM in MDL also limited/literally disabled.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

1. Roger D,
  2. loyal,
  3. NOP-X4,
  4. DKT27,
  5. 7h3Pr3d47oR,
  6. geeteam,
  7. Cyberboom,
  8. KamenRiderBlack,
  9. tezza,
  10. rach,
  11. Juhi,
  12. rudrax,
  13. grtrocks,
  14. AlexCross.
  15. Matsuda,
  16. BillGates,
  17. sirri,
  18. MasterZeus,
  19. Kilag,
  20. dac,
  21. PeRTex,
  22. Edgar.Elooo,
  23. vkarthik,
  24. truemate,
  25. pushkargogte,
  26. cellone

have all received SIB/SIB+ genuine licenses...in previous giveaways....Most of them are senior members of nsane.... /will grow to be senior members... B)

B) His name is only in the contest..it is not like i have selected the Winner....

In my previous SIB/SIB+ giveaways...i had given preference to experienced users...of nsaners....

This is only for current giveaway...for future giveaways.. nsaners will know rules,terms and conditions later...

BTW,i saw your username banned in MDL...my PM in MDL also limited/literally disabled.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

@MDL Banned me for creating Aero Glass thread! :o Actually they didn't liked the Donation section of Aero Glass that I have posted, :spam: I wasn't aware about donations, you need to ask MoD's/Admin's for donation links if they approve only then you can post them. I was dunce, long time lurker & somehow got busted! :moon: :rofl:

someone there

I think I answered the question before in the other thread, to enter the lucky draw for IDM but I don't find my name in the list >>>>

I am going to answer the question again and slightly adjust my previous answer

The feature I like most in IDM is the resume capability.

I would like to have a key for SiB+ if possible, please :)

Thank you.

@NSFfan! See he's still spamming/trolling :doh: ! is she a shemale? :think: :lmao:

I think I answered the question before in the other thread, to enter the lucky draw for IDM but I don't find my name in the list >>>>

I am going to answer the question again and slightly adjust my previous answer

The feature I like most in IDM is the resume capability.

:sorry: since you have been selected as winner for SIB/SIB+..i removed the Winners' names from IDM lucky draw list...

I would like to have a key for SiB+ if possible, please :)

Thank you.

@NSFfan! See he's still spamming/trolling :doh: ! is she a shemale? :think: :lmao:

What do you do here ? You don't use this forum for anything but abusing others posts .

As your interest shows you are maniac :lol: :duh:

Leave others .

Do your own thing.

Let me use forum for my good.

someone there

:sorry: since you have been selected as winner for SIB/SIB+..i removed the Winners' names from IDM lucky draw list...

I accept that although it is not mentioned in the rules or did I miss reading it in the rules ?

I accept that although it is not mentioned in the rules or did I miss reading it in the rules ?

Initially It was other way around.with IDM Winner removed for SIB/SIB+ giveaway...but since SIB/SIB+ giveaway finished earlier...i had to do it now..for more info..read the entire thread...

Archived