[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 67.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now IDM license will be given on Dec 17,2013

Oh Boy! you are definitely High! :drunk: :ganja: :bong: :tooth:

Please note that i have advanced the date and not postponed.. B)

The winner of IDM license...wouldn't be considered for SIB/SIB+ giveaway...his/her username will be removed from the lucky draw name list of SIB/SIB+...after he/she receives the IDM license.. :secret:

The winner of IDM license...wouldn't be considered for SIB/SIB+ giveaway...his/her username will be removed from the lucky draw name list of SIB/SIB+...after he/she receives the IDM license.. :secret:

:oops: :duh:!

It won't be fair to other nsaners..if one nsaner receives both IDM and SIB/SIB+... B)

I don't need SIB/SIB+ license..(I already have from your old giveaway) So add my name twice for the IDM giveaway.. :lol:

Now IDM license will be given on Dec 17,2013

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

I don't need SIB/SIB+ license..(I already have from your old giveaway) So add my name twice for the IDM giveaway.. :lol:

Lol...you already have SBIE... :lol:

Lol...you already have SBIE... :lol:

:tooth: :tooth: :tooth:

I want SIB/SIB+. :dribble: Remove me from IDM and add me thrice in the SIB/SIB+ list. :lmao:

Remove him.. :duh: I need IDM.. :lol:

I want SIB/SIB+. :dribble: Remove me from IDM and add me thrice in the SIB/SIB+ list. :lmao:

Let's increase our chances here then.

Let our names be on both list, IDM and SIB/SIB+.

If the other wins the prize he has to give it to the other.

If one wins and the other didn't then the winner will still abide to the agreement.

Anyway, we both didn't want the other product. right?

So you agree to this deal or you happily agree with my offer? :D

@NSFfan please do not remove us from the lists. :D

Let's increase our chances here then.

Let our names be on both list, IDM and SIB/SIB+.

If the other wins the prize he has to give it to the other.

If one wins and the other didn't then the winner will still abide to the agreement.

Anyway, we both didn't want the other product. right?

So you agree to this deal or you happily agree with my offer? :D

@NSFfan please do not remove us from the lists. :D

No deal No cheating.. :nono: just be fair to the Giveaway.. rest leave it to NSFfan or luck.. :lol:

That is not cheating, it is called trade.

If I win IDM and the one who wins SIB/SIB+, I will be still happy to trade it with him. hehehe!

If no one will trade then I'll use it then, that is if I didn't win SIB/SIB+. :P

That is not cheating, it is called trade.

If I win IDM and the one who wins SIB/SIB+, I will be still happy to trade it with him. hehehe!

If no one will trade then I'll use it then, that is if I didn't win SIB/SIB+. :P

That's Ok.. but as i've already received the SIB/SIB+ Giveaway from NSFfan, so now I won't be listed for the SIB/SIB+ Giveaway.. :P

To achieving 101% of bandwidth IDM is the best, because it has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate downloads.

@NSFfan.. I would suggest not to include newly registered members in the Giveaway...as there may be one user with lots of newly registered fake account.. it will also minimize the chances of winning for registered authentic members of the forum.. :) :) :)

Which feature of IDM do you like the most?

I like capable of resume, automatically resume the interrupted download and the ability schedule the most.

@NSFfan.. I would suggest not to include newly registered members in the Giveaway...as there may be one user with lots of newly registered fake account.. it will also minimize the chances of winning for registered authentic members of the forum.. :) :) :)

+1! What about only for users with 250/500+ Active posts? :think:

For ESET AV and Bitdefender Giveaways lot of users created new profiles and got the License via PM though they never posted before. IMO this Giveaway should be given to those users who are actively contributing towards the nsane community! :rolleyes:

Now only 3 SIB licenses remaining..as I have decided to stick with Windows 8.1 on my PC...one reserved for me and StartIsBack of nsaneforums...

Now only 3 SIB licenses remaining..as I have decided to stick with Windows 8.1 on my PC...one reserved for me and StartIsBack of nsaneforums...

:lol: :lmao: :lmao:

To achieving 101% of bandwidth IDM is the best, because it has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate downloads.

You must have atleast 25 useful posts in nsane...by 12-12-2013...if you want to be in lucky draw of IDM..

Hi all

IDM is so good that nsane members are trying to win free copy of it. That is something great to say abou a software.

Disagreee, look my profile:

jano222 Member Since 21 Nov 2011

ONLINE Last Active 2 minutes ago

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png
Community Stats

• GroupMembers
  • Active Posts18

Minimum 25 posts rule won't apply for you..since you are a registered nsaner from 2011 itself...your name will be added for SIB/SIB+...

Archived