"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

cloudfront.net at the site itdmusic.com fails to be reflected, regardless of whether cloudflare is enabled or disabled.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heads-up for Users of Process Lasso Users:—

Spoiler

Take a closer look at the changelog of the latest release (9.0.0.382)

22 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

cloudfront.net at the site itdmusic.com fails to be reflected, regardless of whether cloudflare is enabled or disabled.

Ok, maybe geo-specific ads.

Nevermind, got it figured out.

I think it fails to work on WiFi — apps. like my Firefox and Truecaller refused to connect.

knowledge-Spammer
52 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

I think it fails to work on WiFi — apps. like my Firefox and Truecaller refused to connect.

sometimes older version is better  then newer version

On 7/26/2017 at 2:19 AM, 0bin said:

I know, with firefox there is that thing of the certificate to import inside firefox browser in order to work.

The requisite certificates for Firefox were duly imported.

On 7/26/2017 at 3:08 AM, knowledge said:

sometimes older version is better  then newer version

Have tried with older versions, too — in fact, I'd started beta-testing for them right when they started out, with the Android app.

On 7/25/2017 at 4:32 PM, dcs18 said:

Heads-up for Users of Process Lasso Users:—

Hide contents

Take a closer look at the changelog of the latest release (9.0.0.382)

• Added 2 alternate update check mechanisms to ensure that no matter how the product is installed or configured, the user will be able to be notified of updates. (One based on the Task Scheduler for installing user login and one induced by the core engine when it is not running as a service).
  • Added multiple fail-safes to automatic updater.
  • Added new ‘pl-update.cmd’ quick command line check to do an update if one is available (otherwise silence). Process Lasso’s install folder should be in your %PATH% environment

Those most catching. Fighting with piracy :)

I ain't switching back to stable now. :angry:  Will wait for a IDM release this week or atmost next week when the stable FF goes live.

http://i.imgur.com/lcknO0Q.png

Just now, dcs18 said:

I'm on the Nightly V56 — it's my daily driver.

So you won't update? Why?

I had also made a backup from yday's profile for contingency.

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

Got a lot on my hands, ATM — have yet to deploy Adguard.

Hmm, I understand.

BTW in this free time, I was able to produce the situation of IDM panel not coming up.

If you still have the problem, try safe mode of FF browser first and if you're getting the panel now. I would think I was right then.

33 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

If you still have the problem, try safe mode of FF browser first and if you're getting the panel now. I would think I was right then.

Sorry, I didn't realise what I wrote. If you enable safe mode, then IDM addon would also be disabled and hence would not show panel. :doh::P

What I want you try is disable uBlock and uMatrix addons, restart the browser and then try and test.

The latest IDM addon 6.28.16 made compatible for Firefox Nightly v57.0a1 only

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/4d7e8f08

You will have to set the following entry in your about:config if not done already.

xpinstall.signatures.required;false

1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

What I want you try is disable uBlock and uMatrix addons, restart the browser and then try and test.

On my own personal systems uBlock and uMatrix have both, been completely removed long ago.

7 hours ago, dcs18 said:

On my own personal systems uBlock and uMatrix have both, been completely removed long ago.

And even after this, do you still have the problem of IDM panel not showing? :think:

On both stable as well as nightly?

35 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Yeah, of course — had tried that even before I discontinued uBlock and uMatrix.

uMatrix was the only thing with which I was able to reproduce(and later fix) the problem.

Now, on Nightly v57, IDM is still going strong in picking up videos and links.

In the course of trying to fix it, my IDM integration has now improved a lot — it has started working  equally well on my Nightly (just like any other Firefox edition.)

Just now, dcs18 said:

In the course of trying to fix it, my IDM integration has now improved a lot — it has started working  equally well on my Nightly (just like any other Firefox edition.)

But is it perfect now? Appears on all the sites now Or you still need to open IDM before getting the panel?

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived