"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

@dcs18 You have a cd/dvd rom?   ROFLMAFMFAO!  I actually do have one computer with a CD/DVD in it, an old Hadron case that has a slot fed CD/DVD but have never used it.  Mounting images has been the only way to go for the last 15 years.  And if you need to mount an image to install an OS on a formatted computer, nothing beats an ISOstick.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 hours ago, Undertaker said:

What's your choice for mounting images on your Win 7?

8 hours ago, Undertaker said:

PowerISO(had to install this-v6.9)

PowerISO can do it, but you need to enable virtual drives....same with Daemon Tools ( Lite / Ultra / Advanced )

1 hour ago, straycat19 said:

Mounting images has been the only way to go for the last 15 years.

straycat,

Sure, mounting images would certainly have been the only way to go for the last 15 years for a n00b like you.

1 hour ago, straycat19 said:

<snip> nothing beats an ISOstick.

Actually, there's another stick which is the very best, at mounting — maybe you didn't know how you use it. kBIeldo.gif  1VjjZ4q.gif

2 hours ago, straycat19 said:

stick.

Do you mean this ?

On 5/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, dcs18 said:

"Installing Greenify (Donate) On Privileged (ROM-integrated) Mode"

The Elevation:

Reveal hidden contents

It's such a pity that Developers are being told to stop promoting their app. privileges to Device Administrators — this is a great feature especially for security apps. such as Tasker, Greenify, AFWall+ (donate,) etc., etc.

dcs18 could you open your PM cheers mate or PM me if you can ...

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

I installed Nightly for Android. ;)

Sadly firefox on android has been a PITA(atleast for me). :(

But I don't use my mobile much for browsing , so it's OK.

@dcs18

Hey Bro,

Acronis 2018 final released today : Waiting first impressions from the expert aka configurator ! tRsCXmU.gif

A WinPE Bootable Media is available here , if you need, just in case ! 8N3udPP.gif

P.S Heard that Mr. SysAdmin is gone temporarily to cosmic space to repair some spaceships but the fake godfather is replacing him..... 1VjjZ4q.gif

See you soon !  F3h9xqz.gif

On 8/17/2017 at 11:44 AM, Undertaker said:

My setup now:-

Firefox Stable v55.0.2 x64(with uMatrix Beta-1.0.1b5)

Adguard For Windows (6.2.390.2018)

Replaced uMatrix with Adguard Browser extension to provide best support to Adguard For Windows. ;)

The process also provided with seamless conversion of uMatrix rules into Adguard ones. ^_^

16 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Adguard new beta browser extension was released yesterday.

https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/releases/tag/v2.7.0-beta

@dcs18 How does this one perform on your nightly?

The 2.7.0 downloads but fails to install on my Nightly V56 — had tried this one the same day it was released (had to update manually as it's not automatically detected.)

Subsequently, I tried all the different 2.7.0 flavors on your link — none worked (I'm back on the 2.67.)

11 hours ago, Recruit said:

@dcs18

Hey Bro,

Acronis 2018 final released today : Waiting first impressions from the expert aka configurator ! tRsCXmU.gif

A WinPE Bootable Media is available here , if you need, just in case ! 8N3udPP.gif

P.S Heard that Mr. SysAdmin is gone temporarily to cosmic space to repair some spaceships but the fake godfather is replacing him..... 1VjjZ4q.gif

See you soon !  F3h9xqz.gif

Great job — shall download the 2018 post-lunch and post my observations. F3h9xqz.gif

8 hours ago, 0bin said:

Nice — just installed it and this firmware seems to be playing quite well. F3h9xqz.gif

8 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

The 2.7.0 downloads but fails to install on my Nightly V56 — had tried this one the same day it was released (had to update manually as it's not automatically detected.)

Subsequently, I tried all the different 2.7.0 flavors on your link — none worked (I'm back on the 2.67.)

Did you try downloading it on your computer and then installing it via "Install Add-on From File" option? :think:

I have in mine - Adguard Adblock(Standalone) v2.7.0 installed and working flawlessly.

http://i.imgur.com/Rr0tRD4.png

Yes, as mentioned — manually downloading and installing is the only way since it fails to be detected while other add-ons are being detected, as usual.

It's working fine on your system because the Adguard add-on is now a pure WebExt.

Then what is not working in your system, installed but not filtering or access to settings not available?

23 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

It's working fine on your system because the Adguard add-on is now a pure WebExt.

I fail to understand the context/premise of this. Please explain. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

It likes and agrees to download — but, refuses to install. :lol:

Just export the rules, remove the outdated extension, install the updated extension and then import rules again.

But then again, why it refuses to install over the previous build is intriguing, indeed.

Have tried all that — have also tried pimping the contents of the 2.7.0 into the 2.6.9 (installs and even works fine — but only until Firefox is restarted.)

2 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Have tried all that — have also tried pimping the contents of the 2.7.0 into the 2.6.9 (installs and even works fine — but only until Firefox is restarted.)

Where are you getting this v2.6.9 from? :think:

57 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Oops . . . . . I mean the 2.6.7 — always from AMO.

Ok

I use a modified version myself.

Good luck fixing that. :thumbsup:

Some little changes remain but I think this is basically the design I want. :)

bXU2ZhE.png

Also got myself my own popular tag design and color ^_^

fd6kLO7.png

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived