"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Hey @dcs18 can u provide any beautiful GUIDE or tell me how to conig PLP ?

regards

Hi kantry ,

Our friend dcs will become available here again from September ,12 or maybe 13.

Regards,

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone make tutorial how to make kill switch using windows firewall? I mean allowing network connections only with active VPN. I know it's possible in linux (iptables) but how to do this properly in windows.

I can make service to automatic connect to vpn after logon, but before logon my ip is leaked.

I can use openvpn on router, but cheap routers can't handle bandwidth with openvpn because hardware limitation.

So the only way for me is make kill switch on windows or use linux.

so I tested WFC "Secure Boot" / High Filtering

replaced Utilman.exe with cmd.exe and tried ping 8.8.8.8 before logon - It's WORKING - NO PING! No LEAK!

but after logon need enable Medium Filtering to be able connect to VPN - there is 5-10s before I am connected to VPN - IP LEAKED

still looking for solution since I can't add openvpn.exe to whitelist when high filtering is enabled.

after all day searching google and testing plenty of solutions about kill-switch...I came to the conclusion there will always be possibility leak my ip when I use pc-side kill switch.

At the end I used the simplest method...iptables on router (dd-wrt)

iptables -I FORWARD 1 -p udp --dport 53 -j ACCEPTiptables -I FORWARD 2 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPTiptables -I FORWARD 3 -j DROP

where port 53 is DNS and my VPN port. If you have different port just change first line to:

iptables -I FORWARD 1 -p udp -m multiport --dports 53,443 -j ACCEPToriptables -I FORWARD 1 -p udp -m multiport --dports 53,1194 -j ACCEPT

no ip leaks...it's best and simplest solution for kill-switch :)

@dcs18 hope you remember our discussion on the RSU, have been trying something and here is a glimpse for you

tInLDFI.png

Lifetime trial, no patch or crack 8)

More on this when you return ;)

which software is?

@dcs18 hope you remember our discussion on the RSU, have been trying something and here is a glimpse for you

tInLDFI.png

which software is?

Adguard For Windows Alpha Edition v6.0.52.227 8)

How to get lifetime trial? :think:

tInLDFI.png

which software is?

Adguard For Windows Alpha Edition v6.0.52.227 8)

How to get lifetime trial? :think:

This is strictly for client deployment, regular PC users may find it hard to digest :P

Only for dcs18 clients? :P

Will you pm the procedure?

Hello i am getting this popup during startup of IDM i find that idm extension isnt proper working with my edge browser (Wind 10 64bt) any help!!

Img >>> http://imgur.com/5EIdGIf

i tried uninstall reinstall.... clean install

Just ensure you extract / copy the following file into your IDM installation directory:—

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13go83go5quw0x9/IDMGrHlp.rar

ps:—

Use the replace option if the file is already present and you are prompted to.

Hello i am getting this popup during startup of IDM i find that idm extension isnt proper working with my edge browser (Wind 10 64bt) any help!!

Img >>> http://imgur.com/5EIdGIf

i tried uninstall reinstall.... clean install

Just ensure you extract / copy the following file into your IDM installation directory:—

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13go83go5quw0x9/IDMGrHlp.rar

ps:—

Use the replace option if the file is already present and you are prompted to.

Thanks.

i tried it still was getting that popup..... have done clean install of IDM but result same.... :huh:

at last ..... :angry: Format win 10...

Now no Popup no error.. :D

:ph34r: something was fishy.... :blink:

curse of IDM :nuke: :tooth:

hi dudes am going to buy dell laptop below Rs 50,000. thinking to buy Dell Inspiron 3543 ..other opinions welcome

http://www.flipkart.com/laptops/pr?p[]=facets.price_range%255B%255D%3DRs.%2B40001%2B-%2BRs.%2B50000&p[]=sort%3Dpopularity&sid=6bo%2Cb5g&facetOrder[]=price_range&otracker=ch_vn_laptop_filter_Laptops%20Price%20Range_Rs.%2040%2C001%20-%20Rs.%2050%2C001

Lots of depends on you and ur requirements.... B) :idea:

Hi dcs, can you make a guide to configure in a better way Process Lasso? I have a purchased license from years, but i feel the need to configure it and not only "install and forget", something of this.. Thanks

hi dudes am going to buy dell laptop below Rs 50,000. thinking to buy Dell Inspiron 3543 ..other opinions welcome

Buy this thing http://www.amazon.in/HP-15-AB029TX-15-6-inch-i5-5200U-Graphics/dp/B00Z9W4LMC?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=78ef4366-8250-48b0-aed3-3b6a1280e655&kpid=B00Z9W4LMC and replace the HDD with this http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-2-5-Inch-Internal-MZ-75E120B-AM/dp/B00OAJ5N6I SSD and be a superman. The power of 5th gen i5, nVidia maxwell GPU and Samsung SSD will drive you crazy.

You can sell the 5400 rpm HDD on OLX or use it as a external drive for your storage requirements.

Hi dcs, can you make a guide to configure in a better way Process Lasso? I have a purchased license from years, but i feel the need to configure it and not only "install and forget", something of this.. Thanks

Hi james, you just missed post # 3456.

Thanks bro for reply, i did not understand clearly, there will be not a guide for "some" reason ?

Thanks bro for reply, i did not understand clearly, there will be not a guide for "some" reason ?

Yep, for sabotaging the previous Process Lasso Pro tutorial while it was underway.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived