november_ra1n

Thanks indeed for this key!

But I tried several times after applying manual reset batch file with the dump file, impossible to import the key! :s

I do succeed to import only the first commercial key you posted in previous post :o

What to do please?

All the information is there nothing i can add more...

Use batch file clean your system follow step by step

1. Disable Self-Defense2. Paused Protection3. Exit Kaspersky4. Apply batch with admin

After this

Once again..........

1. Disable Self-Defense2. Paused Protection3 .Exit Kaspersky4. Click dumb.exe twice to order to import reg file

Restart Kaspersky enable all protection....

As i mention reg file from my 64 bit OS it may not work on 32 bit....!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks indeed for your prompt answer! :)

I'll try again and give feedback as soon as possbile! B)

P.S: BTW! Is the commercial key you previously posted still valid or blacklisted? :wtf:

• Administrator

P.S: BTW! Is the commercial key you previously posted still valid or blacklisted? :wtf:

try it and you'll know :)

november_ra1n

This is not commercial license, it is 183 days Trial License, if you successfully activate before the Trial key reg file reach max activation limit it will not be blacklisted.

But I tried several times after applying manual reset batch file with the dump file, impossible to import the key! :s

I do succeed to import only the first commercial key you posted in previous post :o

What to do please?

Similar issue, running win 8.1 pro wmc 64bit. Tried multiple times manual batch reset and even reset 2.2 then make sure self defence is disabled and paused and exit KIS2014 then click dump.exe Nothing was imported. Hell I even tried direct click .reg files to import didn't do much either :(

What to do please?

All the information is there nothing i can add more...

Use batch file clean your system follow step by step

1. Disable Self-Defense2. Paused Protection3. Exit Kaspersky4. Apply batch with admin

After this

Once again..........

1. Disable Self-Defense2. Paused Protection3 .Exit Kaspersky4. Click dumb.exe twice to order to import reg file

Restart Kaspersky enable all protection....

As i mention reg file from my 64 bit OS it may not work on 32 bit....!

Thanks indeed for your explanation!

But I did follow all the steps you mentioned and on Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit! But I got always the same issue! :(

I tried again with the commercial reg file key (329 days) you previously posted on the thread. It works with it. So I'll keep it, hoping it won't be blacklisted very soon. It's very sad! But I can't do nothing more! :unsure:

Thanks!

I was forced to switch to ESET, still super buggy antivirus :shit:

Sometimes start properly sometimes does not start ..., and many other bugs.

I don't know if exist other Kaspersky product compatible with Windows 8.1 ? I think not.

I was forced to switch to ESET, still super buggy antivirus :shit:

Sometimes start properly sometimes does not start ..., and many other bugs.

I don't know if exist other Kaspersky product compatible with Windows 8.1 ? I think not.

Right

I am kaspersky man . After 2014 I hate it ,,,,,,,,,,

Wait for Kaspersky Small Office . Kaspersky Small Office Security 3 for Personal Computer does not support OS Windows 8.1. The update is expected early December 2013.

http://support.kaspersky.com/10468

Hope to find better.

The same thing, Kaspersky is my favorite antivirus from years but version 2014 is full of bugs.

For the first time in years, I am completely disappointed and had to migrate to other antivirus.

If I was a regular user and I paid for KIS 2014 second time would not buy the product of Kaspersky ...

Agreed with guesso able to activate reg files from 24.09.2014 but not from KIS_183_Days_Trial_Reg_15_November_2013.

november_ra1n

Thanks indeed for your explanation!

But I did follow all the steps you mentioned and on Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit! But I got always the same issue! :(

I tried again with the commercial reg file key (329 days) you previously posted on the thread. It works with it. So I'll keep it, hoping it won't be blacklisted very soon. It's very sad! But I can't do nothing more! :unsure:

Thanks!

Agreed with guesso able to activate reg files from 24.09.2014 but not from KIS_183_Days_Trial_Reg_15_November_2013.

If its not working then use Manual Trial Reset batch file again and use 90 days OEM Trial key there after, thats our life saver see post #1 >>>.

There is no issue with manual trial reset, reset 2.2 or even the 90 days OEM Trial key and 365 days commercial Dump.exe . I am just saying KIS_183_Days_Trial_Reg_15_November_2013 isn't working. If/when the 365 days get blacklisted I will turn back to 90 days OEM Trial key.

Anyway thanks for the guide to get activate kis2014.

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [17 November 2013]

n6f6.png

Expiry Date: 12.06.2014

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/8Y4rKpxZ

Use serials as quick as possible .... : )

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [19 November 2013]

n6f6.png

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/5BmG5yhW

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [19 November 2013]

n6f6.png

Pastebin Link

|

lol :( :lol: once again late or the key gets max. activation early. -_- .

will see next time you 183 days key. :showoff: :lol: :P you can't escape from me. one day i will catch you. ;)

Nothing Last Forever. :)

This ChinaMod has been already posted and confirmed as working by at least few people (including me but I removed that info lately). Of course november_ra1n didn't read whole post and said //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-25?do=findComment&comment=665729

qb83.th.jpg

Count your days i was wondering how long will you able to use this key before Kaspersky blocking it.........! Not long my friend not long....

So most people just ignored or didn't notice this method which has been covered by new posts.

Wantivirus seven posted the ChinaMod for a first time here:

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-24?do=findComment&comment=665248

This ChinaMod has been already posted and confirmed as working by at least few people (including me but I removed that info lately). Of course november_ra1n didn't read whole post and said //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-25?do=findComment&comment=665729

qb83.th.jpg

Count your days i was wondering how long will you able to use this key before Kaspersky blocking it.........! Not long my friend not long....

So most people just ignored or didn't notice this method which has been covered by new posts.

Wantivirus seven posted the ChinaMod for a first time here:

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-24?do=findComment&comment=665248

Thanks for the info mate. I guess I'll just use the BAT file :)

BTW do you have to use a trial key if you're using the BAT trial reset or can you use other keys too?

november_ra1n

n6f6.png

Pastebin Link

n6f6.png

Pastebin Link

wooooooooooooooooooo ... hoooooooooooooooooo :showoff: I gottcch You 183 days. key. :D :D trying for many days .

Thank you so much november_ra1n :hug: :party:

Instructions for ChinaMod 700+ days key:

1. Uninstall KIS via Kaspersky Removal Tool

2. Download the oldest version possible (this method works with kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe)

3. Turn off internet connection and reboot

4. Place kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe and ChinaMod in same folder

5. Drag and drop ChinaMod on kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe and install it

6. Disable KIS main protection, self protection and exit.

7. Reboot and boot in safe mode

8. Launch Internet Kaspersky 2014 activation tool .vbs

9. When done wait a minute and reboot in normal mode

10. Finally update to patch c

The key will be already installed. You can delete it and use new one if you need to.

Archived