november_ra1n

Do I have to run the batch file as soon as I first install KIS or is just inserting the key enough for the first time?

When you freshly install KIS 2014 and you never use any trial term then no need to use batch file but if you have already used any trial term build in 30 days or 90 days serial next time when you want to use it again you need to apply batch to order to clean older registry to stop Kaspersky recognize you..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I have to run the batch file as soon as I first install KIS or is just inserting the key enough for the first time?

When you freshly install KIS 2014 and you never use any trial term then no need to use batch file but if you have already used any trial term build in 30 days or 90 days serial next time when you want to use it again you need to apply batch to order to clean older registry to stop Kaspersky recognize you..

Awesome! Thanks mate.

@hfhzuwcp

"You didn't use the oldest version patch (a) or didn't remove all Kaspersky files and registry entries."

I used the link that you gave me, used the KAVKIS remover first and then followed all the instructions including using the oldest version..

So now disable main protection and KIS self protection and run .vbs file in safe mode and done. :) Wantivirus seven's pack includes a video and this .vbs file. Also 3SSS and few people confirmed this method as working.

@hfhzuwcp

"You didn't use the oldest version patch (a) or didn't remove all Kaspersky files and registry entries."

I used the link that you gave me, used the KAVKIS remover first and then followed all the instructions including using the oldest version..

So now disable main protection and KIS self protection and run .vbs file in safe mode and done. :) Wantivirus seven's pack includes a video and this .vbs file. Also 3SSS and few people confirmed this method as working.

I can tell again that this method works great to me.On win 7 ultimate x64 all modules works and KIS update itself without any problems.Thanks a million to the man shared this trick :):)

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [22 November 2013]

n6f6.png

Expiry Date: 12.06.2014

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/5BmG5yhW

Use serials as quick as possible .... : )

Hi all!
I posted here few days back, using the trial resetter again solved my problem (I have 91 days trial now). But now every time I boot into windows, it displays a notification to buy KIS from a link. Even if I click "don't show this message again" box, it still appears again when I turn on my PC again. Is there a solution to this problem?

november_ra1n

Hi all!

I posted here few days back, using the trial resetter again solved my problem (I have 91 days trial now). But now every time I boot into windows, it displays a notification to buy KIS from a link. Even if I click "don't show this message again" box, it still appears again when I turn on my PC again. Is there a solution to this problem?

KIS Welcome Screen appears. We can see a "disable this message" option on that screen but looks like it's not working

hello, I use KAV 2014 with trial reset and works fine, the only thing I'd like to change is that from time to time I get nag screens asking me to buy KAV 2014 and telling me there are x number of days for my trial to end, I know it's a long shot but, is there any way to disable these nag screens? thanks in advance.

w.

november_ra1n

hello, I use KAV 2014 with trial reset and works fine, the only thing I'd like to change is that from time to time I get nag screens asking me to buy KAV 2014 and telling me there are x number of days for my trial to end, I know it's a long shot but, is there any way to disable these nag screens? thanks in advance.

w.

Better to open separe topic about this issue in Software Chat section you get more respond also it will help other people having same problem like you..

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [23 November 2013]

n6f6.png

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

[shc]http://pastebin.com/tN3x2dCK[/shc]

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [24 November 2013]

n6f6.png

183 Days Activation Codes:-AH3QR -4QYEN

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/tN3x2dCK

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

Yep ! all blocked

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

I have just added 2 new key and they are currently working post reply #657 >>>

183 Days Activation Codes:-AH3QR -4QYEN

well, swift and accurate as always.

Thanks man

christ, does anyone have a simple dumbed down version of this thread, there's 34 pages of replies to wade through, and all i want is noob install guide for clean install, with latest stuff. i can't make heads nor tails of that first post,seems there's like 4 different fixes and a ton of out of date keys and stuff

:s

at this rate i'm just going to install M$ essentials ! the time it takes me to read through and understand all of this i'll have lost an entire day

christ, does anyone have a simple dumbed down version of this thread, there's 34 pages of replies to wade through, and all i want is noob install guide for clean install, with latest stuff. i can't make heads nor tails of that first post,seems there's like 4 different fixes and a ton of out of date keys and stuff

:s

at this rate i'm just going to install M$ essentials ! the time it takes me to read through and understand all of this i'll have lost an entire day

:

Download Link

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode[?]: /files/1QAUIGF2/TR_KIS-KAV-2014__x64_x32_.rar_links

VirusTotal: 0 / 47

Kaspersky Internet Security 91 Days OEM Trial Key Code

http://pastebin.com/f2kpdQwy

Or

http://tny.cz/2b1cd029

Notice: One of the KIS 90 Days OEM Trial Key blocked other one still working...

november_ra1n <--- He is a Jackpot Guy (All Credits to November_Ra1n )

He provides 183 days trials keys on every 2-3* days. as per my observation. just keep following the post.

And if you not able to get the key .. no problem activate with 91 days OEM key provided in the post. 91 days is not less.

it will not get blocked. just run the trial patch "any time". ( manual batch file patch the best one , no need to restart the PC ) ,just see the instruction on the first page before running patch. :)

ahhh, ok

i've grabbed the setup and installed that, and it still said there was a newer version during install !!

Also grabbed the trial reset tool v2.2 - i'm not afraid to run the tool ,but will also look at the bat file you mentioned.

Currently, i've gone with the 30 day trial, because the indications were that with KAV the OEM keys weren't working, but i can add one later without any problems right ?

november_ra1n

ahhh, ok

i've grabbed the setup and installed that, and it still said there was a newer version during install !!

Also grabbed the trial reset tool v2.2 - i'm not afraid to run the tool ,but will also look at the bat file you mentioned.

Currently, i've gone with the 30 day trial, because the indications were that with KAV the OEM keys weren't working, but i can add one later without any problems right ?

For KAV there is no OEM Trial key therefore you need to use trial resetter every 30 days.

Archived