Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [19 November 2013]

n6f6.png

Expiry Date: 12.06.2014

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/5BmG5yhW

Use serials as quick as possible .... : )

1. -RZFRC
  2. This version does not apply
  3. -P4QJY
  4. Number of activations exceeds this activation code

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n
  • -RZFRC

• This version does not apply

• -P4QJY

• Number of activations exceeds this activation code

First key inside Pastebin still working but if you are using Chinese Version Kaspersky you have different activation key this keys may not work Chinese and Polish Region,,!

Instructions for ChinaMod 700+ days key:

1. Uninstall KIS via Kaspersky Removal Tool

2. Download the oldest version possible (this method works with kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe)

3. Turn off internet connection and reboot

4. Place kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe and ChinaMod in same folder

5. Drag and drop ChinaMod on kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe and install it

6. Disable KIS main protection, self protection and exit.

7. Reboot and boot in safe mode

8. Launch Internet Kaspersky 2014 activation tool .vbs

9. When done wait a minute and reboot in normal mode

10. Finally update to patch c

The key will be already installed. You can delete it and use new one if you need to.

Won't the 700+ days activation be detected by kaspersky and then blacklisted ?

Also, with the above method...I am getting 1059 days on my license and Kaspersky is therefore considering the license invalid.

Also, with the above method...I am getting 1059 days on my license and Kaspersky is therefore considering the license invalid.

The above method works great to me.Tested 5 min ago:

bc3c80d18739c946.png

strange , I am doing everything as written, but still getting 1095 days ( & not 1059 as I had mistakenly written), which is making the key invalid.

The above method works great to me.Tested 5 min ago:

bc3c80d18739c946.png

What is your OS and architecture? Are all modules working properly and updating?

Instructions for ChinaMod 700+ days key:

1. Uninstall KIS via Kaspersky Removal Tool

2. Download the oldest version possible (this method works with kis14.0.0.4651aEN_4879.exe)

3. Turn off internet connection and reboot

6. Disable KIS main protection, self protection and exit.

7. Reboot and boot in safe mode

8. Launch Internet Kaspersky 2014 activation tool .vbs

9. When done wait a minute and reboot in normal mode

10. Finally update to patch c

The key will be already installed. You can delete it and use new one if you need to.

Plz , I cant understand 4 & 5 above

can you make more detail . if you can some image . Thanks in advance .

Translation & Explanation

بدك تحط ملف التنصيب وملف ال

chinamod

بنفس المجلد

بعدين كليك يسار بلماوس على ملف ال

chinamod

وبتجرو لفوق ملف تنصيب الكاسبر

وهيك اوتوماتيكيا يبدا تنصيب الكاسير

Example

dEzrJ.gif

november_ra1n

ChinaMode is an application transform Kaspersky EN Activation System TO Chinese one then you can use the Chinese Key, region such as China different key to activate then EN. Trouble is if that Chinese key block you can not activate with any other keys except Chinese one. There is little application easily transform this but i do not bother making a instruction about it.

ChinaMode is an application transform Kaspersky EN Activation System TO Chinese one then you can use the Chinese Key, region such as China different key to activate then EN. Trouble is if that Chinese key block you can not activate with any other keys except Chinese one. There is little application easily transform this but i do not bother making a instruction about it.

Aha So It's Like This , Got It Thanks For The Information :D

Hi november,

I would appreciate it if you could give some instruction or atleast a link to a site where there are instructions..pls..thx.

Hi november,

I would appreciate it if you could give some instruction or atleast a link to a site where there are instructions..pls..thx.

http://pcsoftmag.blogspot.com/2013/07/kaspersky-internet-security-2014.html

BUT use with caution! :)

november_ra1n's trial reset method is safer IMHO.

Thanks, but I am anyways going to use something else now. This " 1095 days license invalid " problem is still there despite me trying everything.

Won't the 700+ days activation be detected by kaspersky and then blacklisted ?

I'm not quite sure. This ChinaMod works similar like ASUSmod was working for KIS2013. ASUS mod was at first page november_ra1n's thread so I think ChinaMod is worth trying.

Please follow steps as described few posts ago. Make sure uninstall Kaspersky and install the oldest version by dropping ChinaMOD on KIS exe file. When done disable all protection and boot to safe mode to use .vbs.

What is your OS and architecture? Are all modules working properly and updating?

Sure, you can update. I'm using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 with all available updates.

This one explains it.

dEzrJ.gif

Well, we will see :)

Thanks, but I am anyways going to use something else now. This " 1095 days license invalid " problem is still there despite me trying everything.

You didn't use the oldest version patch (a) or didn't remove all Kaspersky files and registry entries.

OEM keys are pretty boring, aren't they? :P

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [21 November 2013]

n6f6.png

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serial [All Version of KIS] - [21 November 2013]

n6f6.png

Pastebin Link

Number of activations exceeds this activation code.....

november_ra1n

Thank you informing this serialy gets activations exceeds after few hours i have post them.

I suggest use *** Manual trial reset batch file or trial reset 2.2 *** fist then use universal 90 days OEM Trial Key knowing that won't block all the instruction and OEM Key first page of this topic >>>>>

@hfhzuwcp

"You didn't use the oldest version patch (a) or didn't remove all Kaspersky files and registry entries."

I used the link that you gave me, used the KAVKIS remover first and then followed all the instructions including using the oldest version..but what do you mean by removing registry entries ? I thought If I used KIS remover then all registry entries would get deleted as well ?

Can you please tell me whether this would work with downloading the latest KIS from the Kaspersky website or some other version from some other link?

Then I will try again.

Thank you informing this serialy gets activations exceeds after few hours i have post them.

I suggest use *** Manual trial reset batch file or trial reset 2.2 *** fist then use universal 90 days OEM Trial Key knowing that won't block all the instruction and OEM Key first page of this topic >>>>>

Do I have to run the batch file as soon as I first install KIS or is just inserting the key enough for the first time?

Archived