I can install KIS2014 key files?

Nope...cause

1. Kaspersky disable activating via key files fron any version 2014

2. Also i already mentioned this key file is only suitable KIS 2009 to 2014....

If you want to activate best you can do use Trial Reset batch file then 90 days OEM Trial key instruction and key has been posted on page #1 >>>

Also every few days i post Trial Key for 183 days but this key goes quick..

Thank you.
You can remove the sheen of Trial

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Thank you.

You can remove the sheen of Trial

Manuall Trial Reset batch file remove registry files than you can re apply 90 days OEM trial keys again and again.

november_ra1n

Why 90 days OEM trial keys works only with English version? Is any trick to activate it on other KIS language?

That code works all region except China and Polish.

I have a trick about it >>>>>> Install KIS English Edition.

november_ra1n

Why except China and Polish? In China and Poland live worse people? Go to hell Kaspersky :pissed:

They have different activation mode therefore different key to apply.

Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security 13.0.2.558d Final EN

2013_11_27_185502.png

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTSXP Operating Systems:- Intel Pentium 800 MHz or higher (or equivalent)- 512 MB available RAMVista & Windows 7 Operating Systems:- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)- 1 GB available RAMWindows 8 | 8.1 Operating Systems:- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) 2 GB RAM (64-bit)

Hi,

How many days does this provide, because I cannot see the number of days for the license/key?

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [02 December 2013]

n6f6.png

Expiry Date: 27.06.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:1XA2F

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/9xkx5YVi

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [02 December 2013]

n6f6.png

Expiry Date: 12.06.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:1XA2

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

I've made KIS 14 Patch with that license & it several time tested working . If you'd agree then I'd like to share it via you to help members :)

When 183 Trial Key exhausted your patch would not work any more..!

Is kis14.0.0.4651abEN_5144.exe the version with MP1 fix? I believe that november_rain stated that the MP1 version is more stable to be used in Windows 8.1.

november_ra1n

Is kis14.0.0.4651abEN_5144.exe the version with MP1 fix? I believe that november_rain stated that the MP1 version is more stable to be used in Windows 8.1.

That is not MP1 its the latest updated version with Patch B

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Internet Security Home Edition 2010 US Edition. 1-Desktop 1 Year NFR License Pack Key Files

[03 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 17 February 2014

Supported Product: KIS 2009 to 2013 [2010 Product Key can not support KIS 2014...!]

Instruction About How To Activate KIS with key files see the post there >>>>>

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [03 December 2013]

n6f6.png

183 Days Activation Codes:-KBFP6

Pastebin Link

Mohomad Samindika

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [03 December 2013]

n6f6.png

183 Days Activation Codes:-KBFP6

Pastebin Link

If I convert this code into key files will it work?

november_ra1n

You can convert the serial to key files and use on KIS 2013 and older Edition cause KIS 2014 does not accept the key files..

But why you want to convert use the serial directly without having trouble and it will work KIS 2012 2013 AND 2014..

Mohomad Samindika

You can convert the serial to key files and use on KIS 2013 and older Edition cause KIS 2014 does not accept the key files..

But why you want to convert use the serial directly without having trouble and it will work KIS 2012 2013 AND 2014..

Because if u distribute key files instead of codes then it will never get The quantity of the attempts already exhausted massage.... isn't it?

november_ra1n

Because if u distribute key files instead of codes then it will never get The quantity of the attempts already exhausted massage.... isn't it?

I understand why you want to convert unfortunately key file also exhausted does not make any difference.

I think i will remove this before i reset it too many times, it has done nothing but annoy the shit out of me since it's been installed, bitching about letting ALt.Binz connect via encrypted connection, whining previous application launch failed, then failing to send the info about the crash to them, and the new noddy user interface is bullshit, i can't find half the settigns i want, and there is no easy way to tell it to add particular warning / event to a whitelist like there used to be.

All in all it's now too high maintenance for my taste

Archived