• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaspersky has still not come up with the exe file for KIS or KAV 2013 that is compatible with Win 8.1. I now doubt that they will release that direct exe file, as they are now focusing on their 2014 products.

KIS 2013 can currently only be used with XP, Vista, Win 7 & Win 8. It can only be used in 8.1 if KIS 2013 (updated to patch i) was installed previously in Win 8, and that copy of Win 8 was upgraded to Win 8.1 from the Windows store.

I am pretty much relax have you ever bother reading first page any topic you visit first things you should do read.... the.... first... page... trust me it won't harm you its all there.

Sure I read 1st page. There is everything except info that OEM keys won't get blacklisted. Unexperienced users like me may don't know this. ;) IMO usefull info.

In your KAV/KIS 2013 thread there was something called ASUS mod which gave 6 or 12 months licence. It was on first page so as reccommended. You wouldn't post it on 1st page if ASUS mod would get blacklisted soon after posting, right? Doesn't this China mod work same/similar like ASUS mod? Well nothing to loose, we're gonna see how long it will work...

Regards

Sure I read 1st page. There is everything except info that OEM keys won't get blacklisted. Unexperienced users like me may don't know this. ;) IMO usefull info.

In your KAV/KIS 2013 thread there was something called ASUS mod which gave 6 or 12 months licence. It was on first page so as reccommended. You wouldn't post it on 1st page if ASUS mod would get blacklisted soon after posting, right? Doesn't this China mod work same/similar like ASUS mod? Well nothing to loose, we're gonna see how long it will work...

Regards

November is just saying from his experience to the thousands of viewers who view this thread that such 700 day keys is much more likely to be blocked than the ones or the more stable methods he has recommended. Even that ASUS mod is much more likely to last than that 700 day key. Having said this, you are free to do whatever you want, no one is forcing you to do anything.

help! after using trial reset 2.1, activation failed. check ur internet connection settings and retry ... tried in 2 pc the same problem. internet work also update. only activation failed. both oem key n trial.

unknownasphyxiated

help! after using trial reset 2.1, activation failed. check ur internet connection settings and retry ... tried in 2 pc the same problem. internet work also update. only activation failed. both oem key n trial.

KIS/KAV?

2013/2014?

internet work also update -- which update?windows update or kaspersky update?

check if you accidently setup a proxy in kaspersky

* I had the same here, but tried twice with resetter 2.1, restart and it works. B)

* I had the same here, but tried twice in it works. B)

tried many times since yesterday but still no luck. is it the problem of kaspersky server?

I think, I should wait until Kaspersky fixes bugs in 2014 that slows down internet activity on Windows 8.1, thanks november_ra1n for help.

november_ra1n

I think, I should wait until Kaspersky fixes bugs that slows down internet activity on Windows 8.1, thanks november_ra1n for help.

I am using Kaspersky 2014 cause 2013 does not work on Windows 8.1 at the moment its really buggy to me expecting KIS 2014 MP1 Edition next few weeks hoping they will short most of the bugs.

I think, I should wait until Kaspersky fixes bugs that slows down internet activity on Windows 8.1, thanks november_ra1n for help.

I am using Kaspersky 2014 cause 2013 does not work on Windows 8.1 at the moment its really buggy to me expecting KIS 2014 MP1 Edition next few weeks hoping they will short most of the bugs.

That's why, I want to try out Kaspersky, after 13-years of ZoneAlarm Security, but only after the KIS 2014 MP1 release. At the moment, I'm running Norton 360 Premier, and it seems doing the job, though some lag is there.

when you have problems with registration, like hey07 or Baldie,

please check FIRST,

1. make sure, you have DISABLED SELFPROTECTION in kaspersky, then quit it – without this - no RESET!!!​​
  2. then make sure, you are running trial reset 2.1 or kaspersky world in ADMIN MODE otherwise NO RESET! (use always valid OEM Keys)

Reboot and be happy.

november_ra1n
KIS-KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Activation Sample Batch File x86 / x64
For Windows x64 (64)
echo st > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kisextended"  echo st > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kisextended" echo st > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kavextended"  echo st > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kavextended"  reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f   reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage /f  reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f   reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f   shutdown -r -f -t 05     exit 

For Windows x86 (32)

echo st > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kisextended"  echo st > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kisextended" echo st > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kavextended"  echo st > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP14.0.0\Report:kavextended"   reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f   reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage /f  reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f   reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f  shutdown -r -f -t 05      exit 

Batch file can be reduced to:

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f   reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage /f  reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f   reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f   exit  

Later today or tomorrow i will make this ready Batch files and uploaded for you mean time you can just create for yourself copy and paste these lines on notepad and...

Save as Manual.bat and run the file by double-clicking it on your Desktop

please check FIRST,

1. make sure, you have DISABLED SELFPROTECTION in kaspersky, then quit it – without this - no RESET!!!​​
  2. then make sure, you are running trial reset 2.1 or kaspersky world in ADMIN MODE otherwise NO RESET! (use always valid OEM Keys)

Reboot and be happy.

afther second time using resetter 2.1 it works for me. B)

please check FIRST,

make sure, you have DISABLED SELFPROTECTION in kaspersky, then quit it – without this - no RESET!!!​​

then make sure, you are running trial reset 2.1 or kaspersky world in ADMIN MODE otherwise NO RESET! (use always valid OEM Keys)

Reboot and be happy.

afther second time using resetter 2.1 it works for me. B)

After 2 days. It connected to d server. That must be the problem of kaspersky activate server.

Again nothing is explained and many people won't understand what batch files will do and what's the best method to activate Kaspersky. Seriously dude you spend a lot of time writing this thread and we are really thankfull for this but you have never wrote WHY and what it exactly does. If you wrote a book writting additional two sentences is not painful. Nobody will read as many pages and look for an anserws to those questions.

For you is nothing brother as long as you don't read page one you won't get nothing,,,,,,,,,,,full stop..

You really can't read. I'm not surprised people don't know or are not sure which method to use.

november_ra1n

Again nothing is explained and many people won't understand what batch files will do and what's the best method to activate Kaspersky. Seriously dude you spend a lot of time writing this thread and we are really thankfull for this but you have never wrote WHY and what it exactly does. If you wrote a book writting additional two sentences is not painful. Nobody will read as many pages and look for an anserws to those questions.

For you is nothing brother as long as you don't read page one you won't get nothing,,,,,,,,,,,full stop..

You really can't read. I'm not surprised people don't know or are not sure which method to use.

Stop trolling in this forum if you have nothing to contribute. People here are generally grateful for the great efforts of some of the top contributers on nsane, but a few cretins like yourself will try to undermine the hard work put in by others. If you insist on knowing what batch file does for what, go hassle another forum.

Stop trolling in this forum if you have nothing to contribute. People here are generally grateful for the great efforts of some of the top contributers on nsane, but a few cretins like yourself will try to undermine the hard work put in by others. If you insist on knowing what batch file does for what, go hassle another forum.

You both can't read. Typical russians who don't know english. Go back to school if you don't understand what I wrote. Ok one more time special for you. Most guides explains what to do and why. This one is confusing because there is not only one way to activate Kaspersky and there isn't explained why to choose one of the ways...
Same for trial reset batches. Not everyone know what they really do. Maybe some would like to use them but are worried it can break something up.
Ok I won't spend any more time to explain you obvious things.

You both can't read. Typical russians who don't know english. Go back to school if you don't understand what I wrote.

Lol I'm not a Russian and even if I am so what? You got something against Russians? Obviously you don't know Kaspersky himself is a Russian. You're obviously racist towards russians and probably others yet want to use their software. Anyway this is an international forum so there will be plenty of non english speakers here. Telling them to go back to school because you think they don't know English shows everyone what a cretin you are. In my opinion you're not even fit to attend any school.

Anyway I don't care what you want, anyone including the mods can see you're obviously trolling and trying to wind up others here. As I said if you have nothing constructive to contribute, go bother another forum.

november_ra1n

You both can't read. Typical russians who don't know english. Go back to school if you don't understand what I wrote.

Lol I'm not a Russian and even if I am so what? You got something against Russians? Obviously you don't know Kaspersky himself is a Russian. You're obviously racist towards russians and probably others yet want to use their software. Anyway this is an international forum so there will be plenty of non english speakers here. Telling them to go back to school because you think they don't know English shows everyone what a cretin you are. In my opinion you're not even fit to attend any school.

Anyway I don't care what you want, anyone including the mods can see you're obviously trolling and trying to wind up others here. As I said if you have nothing constructive to contribute, go bother another forum.

I absolutely agree with you. These racists have already got easy. Instead of having to say thank you to those who help here and share news, they allow themselves to such statements. If they do not like Russia and Russian, then why use ihnimi products? I'd like to hope that they will not stay here for a long time ... There are visitors from all over the world and different religions! Let us treat each other with respect and without insults! :cheers:

Archived