november_ra1n

thanks a lot november_ra1n. i have successfully activated it. :)

This key will not get blocked right ,as it is trial license ??? :/

I like this 183 days trial keys cause as soon as you have install even after if key gets max activation attempt you will still be activated 183 days if the key gets max activation before you apply then Kaspersky will tell you.

Either way you get notice

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack [All Version of KIS] - [03 November 2013]

621k.png

Expiry Date: 28.05.2013

​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Trial Reset 2.1 first after restart the PC use the 183 days Trial Keys.... See the info about how to use Trial Reset 2.1 on Page #1 >>>

Pastebin Link For Trial Serial

http://pastebin.com/ZzBZXfnW

Use the key as quick as possible tested working now.... : )

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.11 [RU]

35my.png

Software name: Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.11 [RU]

Program Version: 2.2.0.11

Latest version: 2.2.0.11

Official site: forum.ru-board

Language: Russian

OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Bit OS: 32 (x86), 64 (x64)

Description: Kaspersky Reset Trial - A program to reset trial (reusable trial period) KL products. [KRT] v2.2.0.11 resets trial immediately (wait a few hours of searching tags is not necessary)

Supported product

Supported Antivirus Products

==================================================================

Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.

Kaspersky Antivirus 2012.

Kaspersky Antivirus 2013.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.

Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0.

Kaspersky CRYSTAL 3.0.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 2.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.

Beta Version Supported Antivirus Products

==================================================================

Kaspersky Antivirus 2014.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 3.

Changelog:

V. 2.2.0.11: Changes in the unit "About" Refined support Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, fixed minor defects. Fixed bug with resetting the activation Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.

Version History:

V. 2.2.0.11: Changes in the unit "About" Refined support Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, fixed minor defects. Fixed bug with resetting the activation Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.

V 2.1: On a block of information "about", introduced a number of other changes.

v 2.0: Significant changes. Includes support for: Kaspersky Small Office Security 2, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10. Includes support for beta versions: Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Kaspersky Small Office Security 3.

v 1.04: Improved removal of the installed license code fixes and other changes.

v 1.03: Code redesigned using a new development environment, eliminating the correction made to reset the anti-virus program after a reset activation.

v 1.02: Includes support for Kaspersky Pure 3 (Crystal 2013), fixes minor issues.

v 1.01: The public release of the utility, the author - the collective intelligence of ru-board.

Credit:

WildNightWolf - Authors

Maksim1876 - author of the search algorithm labels by driver

leo1961 - Tester

toxmanbig - Tester

Instruction

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

n97.png

1uzc.png

82v0.png

2. Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

izyw.png

82v0.png

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

tamq.png

4. Run Kaspersky Trial Reset 2.2 (Admin).

5. Click the trial reset button below:

gy0d.png

6. When you see this screen [in Russian] click OK then this will restart the PC.

o0f5.png

7. After Restart PC

If you are running KIS 2014 enter 91 Days OEM Activation Serial in Activation Code Box

Kaspersky Internet Security 91 Days OEM Trial Key Codes: http://pastebin.com/f2kpdQwy

glxu.png

Or

If you are running KAV 2014 as there is no OEM Code therefore you need to use Activate Trial Version of the application Option that will give you 30 days see below;

4pob.png

asjo.png

8. Finally Enable the protection and Update virus definitions

Kaspersky_Reset_Trial_2.2Name: Kaspersky_Reset_Trial_2.2.exeSize: 1.35 MBCRC32: 000BB010MD5: 71421922C64DB889BCB42A39CD310A0DSHA-1: 9A00DCB1D58FFAC0DAB67B99D56FB147F72DBA8C

november_ra1n

KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32]

Batch file to reset the activation of Anti-Virus Kaspersky Lab products without having to reboot the computer and with the launch of KIS/KAV-2014 after reset trial.

Supported antivirus products:

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014
Bit OS:

- X86 - 32-bit- X64 - 64-bit
@echo off if EXIST "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64" (     SET WOW6432=\Wow6432Node ) else (     SET WOW6432= ) For /F "Tokens=2*" %%I In ('Reg Query "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\environment" /V Ins_ProductPath') Do Set PAT=%%J      REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage /f REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f Start "KIS/KAV 14 Resetter" "%PAT%avpui.exe"
Instruction:

1. Pause Protection

2. Disable Self-Defense

3. Exit Kaspersky 2014 from system tray

4. Apply the batch file

Name: TR_KIS-KAV-2014_[x64_x32].batSize: 4 KBCRC32: F84F42F8MD5: 527B4D42814D95B94F04AD868A62702BSHA-1: 39F65DBC3200A8E024A91F37312020F94315446B

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack [All Version of KIS] - [04 November 2013]

nr1d.png

Expiry Date: 28.05.2013

​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Trial Reset 2.2 first after restart the PC use the 183 days Trial Keys.... See the info about how to use Trial Reset 2.1 on Page #1 >>>

Pastebin Link For Trial Serial

http://pastebin.com/ZzBZXfnW

Use the key as quick as possible tested working now.... : )

i use [KRT] v2.2.0.11 and use serial key 183 days trial but don't working i back to 2.1 and use OEM Serial

18o.png

i have a bug this windows popup welcome to kaspersky

i checked don't show but i reboot computer it's don't working, it show again and unchecked don't show automatically

november_ra1n

i checked don't show but i reboot computer it's don't working, it show again and unchecked don't show automatically

That is something to do with registry it happen to me when i was using KIS 2013 and i had to reinstall again.

About 183 days Trial Key >>> When i post it yesterday i have checked and activated and this key has max activation count when that count reached wont activate again therefore use the 90 days OEM TRIAL Key as you did.

That is something to do with registry it happen to me when i was using KIS 2013 and i had to reinstall again.

About 183 days Trial Key >>> When i post it yesterday i have checked and activated and this key has max activation count when that count reached wont activate again therefore use the 90 days OEM TRIAL Key as you did.

i use kis 2014, i uninstall kis 2014 with kavremovetool and reinstall again but don't work, it's still problem

november_ra1n

i use kis 2014, i uninstall kis 2014 with kavremovetool and reinstall again but don't work, it's still problem

Open separate topic in software chat section you get more respond there also it will help some other people facing same problem as you.

Also have a look Official Kaspersky forum if you can find anything about this problem:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showforum=4

Today Patch C now is uploaded to Public Servers.

As usual, not everyone gonna get it at once. But till the end of current week it must be uploaded for all.
And also as usual don't forget to reboot after the update has occurred.

About patch “C” for KAV/KIS 2014.

What's new:

• Support of IE11.

• There are a lot of fixes in this feature and also the GUI usability was changed

Bugs fixed:

• A big work has been done to optimize the mechanism of interaction between the components of the product.

• Other improvements and GUI fixing.

Does ProcessMonitor method work with KIS 2014??

I've not installed this version yet, but I'm going to do that... so I'm checking out for a known way to reset it (ProcessMonitor method doesn't appear in the main page)

november_ra1n

Does ProcessMonitor method work with KIS 2014??

I've not installed this version yet, but I'm going to do that... so I'm checking out for a known way to reset it (ProcessMonitor method doesn't appear in the main page)

I am not sure if it does you can try if not working there is manual trial reset batch file alongside 90 days Oem Trial keys use them.

erikov

there is no need anymore to use process monitor, you now have a working trial resset program ho do the job. the process monitor is being used to find

additional reg files in system, but that file is being in fake location, that's why we use the process monitor in previous version but after finding the real location to the reg file ho made the problems long time, the trial reseter is back to normal working, there is no need for searching again with ProcessMonitor. This was reported by Alex Slipknot, the KW developer! ;)

Any chance of new OEM Trial Keys? I used the ones provided in first post. One has been blacklisted whereas the other one has only 29 days remaining.

Any chance of new OEM Trial Keys? I used the ones provided in first post. One has been blacklisted whereas the other one has only 29 days remaining.

Maybe you had previously KIS installed , that`s why it shows to YOU that message (29 days remaining) - not the key is the problem...

On my laptop I installed KIS2014 with lic. posted here (in the first post) :

l166r0R.jpg

Yesterday I tried an advice from a post in Kaspersky Forum - someone pretended that if you change .net framework 4.0 in Windows 7 with .net framework 4.5 you will see an improvement and speed-up of KIS2014 -> for me it worked a lot worse , so I don`t recommend you to try it !

KIS2014 had a lot of lags , was very slow at start-up... a lot of problems .

This was a good occasion to test the batch file (for manual reset) posted by november_ra1n and I followed it`s advice how to reset KIS2014 .

After that I uninstalled KIS , run also kavremover , reboot , cleaned temp.files and registry -> reboot again -> then I returned to .net framework 4.0 and reinstalled KIS2014 with OEM lic. from the first post and now all is ok ! KIS2014 is really fast and light !

So , I can confirm that the batch file is working as it should !

CTOJT85.jpg2sZ8YJR.jpg

NOTE : it`s obvious that if you want to use the batch-reset you ONLY have to follow november_ra1n`s advice (in readme) !

Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17
Kaspersky Reset Trial – The program for the reuse of the trial period of anti-virus Kaspersky Lab products. KRT instantly resets the trial on all products LK stated in the program. By detecting the occasion of LC – malware in the original version KRT never was, and never will be. In this way, LK protect their products, appropriating KRT status of a virus or a trojan!SUPPORTED antivirus products:    - Kaspersky Antivirus 2011   - Kaspersky Antivirus 2012   - Kaspersky Antivirus 2013   - Kaspersky Antivirus 2014   - Kaspersky Internet Security 2011   - Kaspersky Internet Security 2012   - Kaspersky Internet Security 2013   - Kaspersky Internet Security 2014   - Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0   - Kaspersky CRYSTAL 3.0   - Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8   - Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10   - Kaspersky Small Office Security 2   - Kaspersky Small Office Security 3System requirements:   - Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1   - Windows Server 2003 / 2012 Changes v. 2.2.0.17:    - Changes were made in connection with the Kaspersky Small Office Security 3

Archived