november_ra1n

If you update Patch I then you can upgrade Windows 8.1 but not clean installation only upgrade..!

Oh you can't use KIS 2013 on a clean install of 8.1? I upgraded my desktop & laptop from win 8 to 8.1 and the KIS is working, but I haven't tried on a clean install yet

nope cause to order to do clean installation you need KIS 2013 with patch I installation files and i have not seen them yet wheather its true or not some people saying in Kaspersky forum that Kaspersky is not planning this installation file time will tell.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope cause to order to do clean installation you need KIS 2013 with patch I installation files and i have not seen them yet wheather its true or not some people saying in Kaspersky forum that Kaspersky is not planning this installation file time will tell.

I suppose it might be Kaspersky's way to make people get the 2014 versions instead of 2013 for windows 8.1?

november_ra1n

i install new windows 8 and install kaspersky is 2014, can i have 180 days trial key :wub:

vsme.th.jpg

I have notice that key comes end of live before it supposed to be any way delete the key use trial reset 2.1 first then apply 90 days OEM Trial keys i may update more 180 days Rtial keys but it will be reg files not serial. If i got the key files then today or tommorow

Hi guys :hi: ,

I did some tests on KIS v13 and KIS v14 and I find that v13 is more lightweight on Windows 7 than v14 (boot time , files exploration , running programs)

Tests was the same for both versions with product default settings ..

So what do you think about that guys ? Anyone noticed that too ? (especially you november_ra1n :) )

Hello everyone, FYI, :)

KASPERSKY 2014 EN with patch A, B included is available at this url (Kaspersky Global Site) :

Kaspersky AntiVirus 2014 (KAV2014) : 17 Oct 2013 15:43:45 240875328 kav14.0.0.4651abEN_5142.exe

http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kav2014/kav14.0.0.4651abEN_5142.exe

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (KIS2014) : 17 Oct 2013 15:48:39 252836160 kis14.0.0.4651abEN_5144.exe
http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2014/kis14.0.0.4651abEN_5144.exe

Delivery of next the patch C: aproxim. November, 5 :o

• Administrator

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (KIS2014) :

17 Oct 2013 15:52:23 252836160

kis14.0.0.4651abEN_5146 Download Here

Kaspersky AntiVirus 2014 (KAV2014) Still the same as up.

2013-10-23_163600.png
Crack KIS 2014 + Video
site
sharecode: /49674061

I have already installed kis 2014 ... can't i only install crack from the folder .. won't it work ???

beacuse .. i don't want to loose updates .. that's tooks a lot of time.

i treied not working ...

2013-10-23_163600.png
Crack KIS 2014 + Video
site
sharecode: /49674061

I have already installed kis 2014 ... can't i only install crack from the folder .. won't it work ???
beacuse .. i don't want to loose updates .. that's tooks a lot of time.

november_ra1n

qb83.th.jpg

Count your days i was wondering how long will you able to use this key before Kaspersky blocking it.........! Not long my friend not long....

Count your days i was wondering how long will you able to use this key before Kaspersky blocking it.........! Not long my friend not long....

Is this an effective way and can be used on Windows 8.1?

november_ra1n

Is this an effective way and can be used on Windows 8.1?

All i want to say key has 700 days or any other longer term retail keys will be notice and block easily by Kaspersky.

Will disabling auto-update and set proxy to 127.0.0.1 do the right job? ;) Shoud KSN be disabled also?

november_ra1n

Will disabling auto-update and set proxy to 127.0.0.1 do the right job? ;)

Without updating Antivirus definition files whats the point using it in first place one way or other you need update and after one of the update that key will be blacklisted therefore this is not the way activating efficiently and longer term...........

Whats the reason you are avoiding to use 90 days OEM Trial keys knowing that wont be blocked cause its pretty much legal keys there after use Trial Reset 2.1 get another 90 days you only need to do it 4 times a year...!!!

Will disabling auto-update and set proxy to 127.0.0.1 do the right job?

If activation 165 days to accept Kaspersky

I was a 700 this fantastically number

So will be easily detected

Thank you dear :)

Whats the reason you are avoiding to use 90 days OEM Trial keys knowing that wont be blocked cause its pretty much legal keys there after use Trial Reset 2.1 get another 90 days you only need to do it 4 times a year...!!!

Without updating Antivirus definition files whats the point using it in first place one way or other you need update and after one of the update that key will be blacklisted therefore this is not the way activating efficiently and longer term...........

Just didn't know, it's not written anywhere. Lol relax dude and thanks for info! :tehe:

november_ra1n

Just didn't know, it's not written anywhere. Lol relax dude and thanks for info! :tehe:

I am pretty much relax have you ever bother reading first page any topic you visit first things you should do read.... the.... first... page... trust me it won't harm you its all there.

Archived