Is there a way to get that version in other languages?

Thanks

Not available yet as soon as it does i will post them here follow this topic.

Thanks

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n
First i install it on my VMWare Workstation on Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit operation system i see the blue error bad_pool_header i thought it was something to do VMware

It was 2 days ago i have install in my real machine on Windows 8.1 Single Language Core 64 Bit today when i restart the PC i got the same error.

I have already informed Official Kaspersky Development Forum

First i install it on my VMWare Workstation on Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit operation system i see the blue error bad_pool_header i thought it was something to do VMware
It was 2 days ago i have install in my real machine on Windows 8.1 Single Language Core 64 Bit today when i restart the PC i got the same error.
I have already informed Official Kaspersky Development Forum

correct i was installed it and notice that the APP hold all move of my OS and it give me two times that error there for i uninstalled it

and still have this error time to time

my OS (windows 8.1 PRO WMC 64x)

november_ra1n

correct i was installed it and notice that the APP hold all move of my OS and it give me two times that error there for i uninstalled it

and still have this error time to time

I have already inform this kaspersky forum it looks kaspersky guys there they don't want to mention this in the forum why don't you create account there and give the post reply back me up then they need to move their as.. to correct something:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=275839

Just now there is one more guy posted same error:

CraigyT

For the record:-OS:- Windows 8.1 Pro - Clean InstallInstalled kis2014_14.0.0.4651abEN_5096.exeShortly afterwards I received the Bad_Pool_Header BSODNo issues for the last couple of hours.The system had previously been running without issue for 4 weeks.

right man but i installed it for check my PC for two hour and had this error for that i replay

really may be the members will not believe me i use windows defender for windows 8 &8.1 with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (PRO) 1.75.0.1300

for that i prefer those than kaspersky

november_ra1n

had one BSOD with KIS 2014...KIS 2013 was way better...i must say that i didn't like KIS 2014... :unsure:

BSOD happens only once to me and other people, after that it stopped lets wait till MP1 it will come out soon also Kaspersky knows all this issue including slow browsing and application starting too late every time start PC. Also remember every antivirus software needs at least 6 months to settle down.

any good reason to switch to KIS 2014 from KIS 2013?? anything better in 2014? i mean AV engine will be same right? personally i liked the GUI better in 2013...

november_ra1n

any good reason to switch to KIS 2014 from KIS 2013?? anything better in 2014? i mean AV engine will be same right? personally i liked the GUI better in 2013...

my only reason is KIS 2013 does not support Windows 8.1 yet it needs patch has not come out yet thats why i had to use Kaspersky 2014 with Patch b

november_ra1n
Kaspersky Lab releases a new patch I for Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
On October 08, 2013, Kaspersky Lab releases a new patch I for Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.Patch I is automatically installed once anti-virus databases of Kaspersky Internet Security version 13.0.1.4190 are updated.Patch I eliminates the following problems:Problem displaying Virtual keyboard, Block dangerous websites, and Kaspersky URL Advisor plug-ins in Mozilla Firefox 23/24.Incompatibility with Microsoft Windows 8.1.Problem running Metro applications after adaptation of Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows 8 OS.Some problems with interface.In order to install Patch I, perform the following actions:Run the databases update process.Once the databases are successfully updated, restart your computer.Once the system starts, open the main application window.In the left lower corner of the main application window, click the Support link.When Patch I has been successfully installed, you will see the letter i in the Application version line.

Once again we need to find KIS/KAV 2013 PATCH I installer exe i am looking for it not find it yet!

Notice: Official Kaspersky forum is sucks never give information about when it will be available nor any download link if available we need to chase everything going through global shops etc..

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=275597

november_ra1n

;) I trust you

Soo serial still working as some people talk nonsense.. I have never post anything before actually test them i thought by the time i was testing was working then exceed the numbers i was surprise that it was too early.

;) I trust you

Soo serial still working as some people talk nonsense.. I have never post anything before actually test them i thought by the time i was testing was working then exceed the numbers i was surprise that it was too early.

They did not follow the steps in my picture 1,2,3,4 :medic:

will check the key now and report....

don't think NR that i am wasting one activation count...i need it as my trial days are coming to an end...

;) I trust you

They did not follow the steps in my picture 1,2,3,4 :medic:

just now followed all the steps...and guess what???

KEY WORKS FINE!!!

don't talk BS people...first doubt your own ability to follow simple steps before doubting a trusted uploader. there is no room for spammers like you here.

before commenting whether a key is working or not, follow simple steps and if you are facing any trouble, then come here and clarify your doubts...

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack [All Version of KIS] - [16 October 2013]6h3q.pngExpiry Date: 13/05/2014 Site: http://pastebin.comSharecode[?]: /i9A1as1X [Use the code quickly before exceeded the number of activations]

Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack [All Version of KIS] - [16 October 2013]6h3q.pngExpiry Date: 13/05/2014 Site: http://pastebin.comSharecode[?]: /i9A1as1X [Use the code quickly before exceeded the number of activations]

Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded

i tried....same problem...

november_ra1n

Well now yes Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded nothing is forever i have mention when i post the serial wait for the next one till then you are two option open
1. Trial Reset 2.1 and Oem Trial Activation code 90 days
or
2. Kaspersky Internet Security All Version 131 Days Successive License [17 October 2013] - Still Working

Well now yes Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded nothing is forever i have mention when i post the serial wait for the next one till then you are two option open1. Trial Reset 2.1 and Oem Trial Activation code 90 daysor2. Kaspersky Internet Security All Version 131 Days Successive License    [17 October 2013] - Still Working

Is there a serial to activate instead of using the registry files in truth it does not work, but before installing the product

So we will lose all the rules of the update when you remove the product from two and install it again to get the activation :(

november_ra1n
Well now yes Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded nothing is forever i have mention when i post the serial wait for the next one till then you are two option open1. Trial Reset 2.1 and Oem Trial Activation code 90 daysor2. Kaspersky Internet Security All Version 131 Days Successive License    [17 October 2013] - Still Working

Is there a serial to activate instead of using the registry files in truth it does not work, but before installing the product

So we will lose all the rules of the update when you remove the product from two and install it again to get the activation :(

This are not registry file they are all serial checked them out before post!

Beside registry files is working too i have tried many times many OS and both 32 and 64 bit you need to read the instruction carefully you may be doing mistake somewhere.

Archived