Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys is there is any tool for KIS 2012 which can download commercial key file, because kaspersky kingdom v1.9 not working anymore.

Well, I think there is still a working trial reset for Kaspersky PURE (Total Security)...

Confirmed. Ganjin KTR 2012 can be used to reset the trial.

Well, I think there is still a working trial reset for Kaspersky PURE (Total Security)...

Confirmed. Ganjin KTR 2012 can be used to reset the trial.
Thanks for confirming. I personally use KAV with a separate standalone firewall (Comodo), but set up KIS on my family's laptops since it's an easy all-in-one protection. It's become quite a hassle to keep updating new valid working keys every few days since all KIS trial reset methods have been disabled/patched.

I think I'm going to switch my family over to PURE since it has all the features/protections of KIS and currently still has a working trial reset method.

hey guys is there is any tool for KIS 2012 which can download commercial key file, because kaspersky kingdom v1.9 not working anymore.

Kaspersky Key Maniac v2.4.1[Great Tools Analise and Identify Blacklisted Keys]

kaspersky key manaic v 2.4.1 fails to identify balaklisted keys (shows false report that all keys are whitlisted but in reality all these are blacklisted) and it always download same key files every time ,every day even after thrusday.

Kaspersky Key Maniac v2.4.1[Great Tools Analise and Identify Blacklisted Keys]

kaspersky key manaic v 2.4.1 fails to identify balaklisted keys (shows false report that all keys are whitlisted but in reality all these are blacklisted) and it always download same key files every time ,every day even after thrusday.

you can download file [black.lst] every Thursday and put it key maniac folder

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/

About keys: Key maniac downloading the keys one of the best source ;

http://www.55-88.com/

As soon as the webpage update the keys as key maniac download usually webpage update keys every 7-10 days

It would be nice if the creator of Kaspersky Key Maniac could implement an automatic 'black.lst' download feature to stay updated with the current black listed key database.

It would be nice if the creator of Kaspersky Key Maniac could implement an automatic 'black.lst' download feature to stay updated with the current black listed key database.

I mention that his own webpage today i think he will fix that with his next version as soon as it is out i will post it here.

guyzzz...do smthing despertly need smthing for kis ....do ur best!!!wish all of u best of luck......

Consider trying Kaspersky PURE? PURE has the same features/protections as KIS; It's KIS with new management tools.

PURE still has a confirmed working trial reset using the tool 'Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset v1.1d by GANJiN'.

thanks...4 suggestion..bt pure is slow my pc....dats y nd 4 kis smthing!!!

kaspersky pure not hawe the cloud protection thats his make one lewel down, for now internet security is the best protection !

Jahangir Ahmed

badly informing u kaspersky network has blocked kis 2011 too as like 2012. we will not be able to reset trial in kaspersky securities from now.

Requesting our genius friend too find out an alternative way to use KIS. i believe it is the best antivirus soft company in the world.

Kaspersky World 1.2.2.93

Posted Image

Name of Program: Kaspersky World
Program Version: 1.2.2.93
Latest version: 1.2.2.93
System Requirements: Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008;
Language: multi
Treatment: not required
Size: 1.01 Mb
md5: ce651528982b2bb86234a5cc47aed754

Changelog:

1.2.2.93:

• Updated Serbian.lng;
  • Modified "Trial reset" function for WKS 6.0.4.1424 Patch d,f;
  • Modified "Trial reset" function for KAV/KIS 12.0.0.374 Patch a,b,c,d,e,f;

Install Notes
1. Disable the Self-Defense
2. Exit Kaspersky by using the trayicon.
3. Start KW.exe and press the -Reset- button.
4. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.
Done!

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/1ND5CMHJ/Kaspersky_World_1_2_2_93.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 3/ 43 (7.0%)

Here is the 90 days KIS and KAV OEM Trial Keys and How To Activate With Trial Reset

INSTRUCTION

1- Install a program, run
2.Disable self-defense program.

3.Turn off self defence and exit Kaspersky, right click on icon on toolbar>>>EXIT

Posted Image
4.Kaspersky Trial Reset as ADMINISTRATOR
5.Restart the PC
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
6- Enter key:
2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]
7- Click on Next
8- In the next window, click on Browse
9- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder10- Click on Next
10- Update virus definitions

Download Link

Posted Image

Download Kaspersky Internet SecurityTrial Keys For 90 Days

Sharecode: /files/1PNL5YCQ/key_Trial_90days.rar_links [?]

Download Kaspersky Antivirus Trial Keys For 90 Days
Sharecode: /files/0DUSQILV/KAV_91_day_trial_key_.rar_links [?]

These are original OEM Trial 91 Days Keys they never get Blacklisted

Here is the link if anyone want to try

Seems to be working here, thank you.

So how'd you do it? Something everyone else missed in the registry? A random file somewhere?

yes tested working :D finaly solution, 1our and working great greets to SlipKnot team :dance2:

snowonthetree
Thanks guys! Kaspersky Lab inserted label in UserComment of standard account on our computers, so I find the solution now. Spesial thanks to Russian testers - they help was very usefull.

Can anyone tell me all the procedures of resetting the kaspersky 2012? I cannot figure it out how to use kaspersky world.

Instruction has been giving already. Please look at the post

Note: Kaspersky block Kaspersky World you need to disable everything on Protection center before using the application

Hi! Kaspersky World updated and there is KAV/KIS2012 - trial reset support.

Thank you Slipknot Team providing trial reset for Kaspersky.

Archived