Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else having problem with 90 day trial key only getting 76 days? Need Help

yes and i hawe the same problem use 90 days key show 77 day, wierd :unsure:

What's the difference of the manual modify of 00001F4 in SAM method and removing the label in Usercomment in account?

snowonthetree
00001F4 - it's a standard integrated user with administrative privileges. On some systems it can be removed, but v-parameter in this value stay anyway. So removing UserComment useless because there is no such user - then you should edit binary data manually. But you shouldn't worry - Kaspersky World can detect all that it need for correctly resetting.

Changelog:

1.2.2.93:

• Updated Serbian.lng;
  • Modified "Trial reset" function for WKS 6.0.4.1424 Patch d,f;
  • Modified "Trial reset" function for KAV/KIS 12.0.0.374 Patch a,b,c,d,e,f;
What's WKS 6.0.4.1424?

Hello there,

I installed it yesterday and followed all the instructions in the tutorial thread, but unfortunately I believe it did not work since it says I have only 29 days left. How do I go about that? Also the updates are REALLY slow, is that normal? Do Kaspersky's servers suck?

Thank you guys.

Why couldn't I make the trial reset screen appears?

I did the following

turn off the self defense

exit kaspersky

open up kaspersky world as administrator

click trial life -> universal trial

restart

and nothing happened.

I'm using the lastest version of kaspersky Internet Security 2012, the exe. package was from Kaspersky global website.

Does anyone know what happen?

so the war didn't end yet . good job but i think they might have another patch soon.

I did the following

exit kaspersky

restart

and nothing happened.

I'm using the lastest version of kaspersky Internet Security 2012, the exe. package was from Kaspersky global website.

it will definitely help if you can do some screenshots . make sure you have all green lights at the top right corner.

I did the following

exit kaspersky

restart

and nothing happened.

it will definitely help if you can do some screenshots . make sure you have all green lights at the top right corner.

Yes all green lights are on!!

I heard that the trial reset trick doesn't work with the latest version. Or so it says on the download page:

Posted Image

I heard that the trial reset trick doesn't work with the latest version. Or so it says on the download page:

Posted Image

This is another trial reseter, NOT BOX but Kaspersky World

Anyone else having problem with 90 day trial key only getting 76 days? Need Help

yes and i hawe the same problem use 90 days key show 77 day, wierd :unsure:

Yes, same problem, 69 days!

snowonthetree
You try to use trial-keys for KIS12? Do not use key-files! You should activate trial licence via internet from standard activation window in Kaspersky.

You try to use trial-keys for KIS12? Do not use key-files! You should activate trial licence via internet from standard activation window in Kaspersky.

Are you sure it's working with the lastest version kaspersky? I downloaded and install the exe. package from global website two days ago, when I tried to reset it today, nothing happens.

Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sure. ...Tell me, did you have another version of Kaspersky before?

Yes, I used kaspersky Internet Security 2011 before. I uninstalled it before I installed the 2012 one.

snowonthetree
Did you see message "You have to restart Windows before launching Kaspersky" ? If you didn't - uninstall KIS12, remove key "KasperskyLab" from HKLM\Software from registry and install again.

Did you see message "You have to restart Windows before launching Kaspersky" ? If you didn't - uninstall KIS12, remove key "KasperskyLab" from HKLM\Software from registry and install again.

Yes I did.

Archived