Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

@ The Master: Welcome to the forums :)

Feel free to ask for feedback for your tools and also code beta versions, people here will do the testing for you.

As with all the programmers, thank you for your hard work in this area.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 449.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have installed "Kis 2011 trial" and activated it.

Then,

i have installed over "Kis 2011 trial" with "Kis 2012 trial" .

Then,

"Kis 2012" have worked completely.

Wise men!

Please use this hint to solve "Kis 2012 trialReset Problem".

@ THE MASTER

THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR "KASPERSKY KINGDOM V 1.9"

I USED IT TO ACTIVATE KIS 2012

IT IS ACTIVATED FOR 91 DAYS AND WORKING FINE TILL NOW (ACTIVATED 4 DAYS AGO)

I did a new install of windows for a few days ago.

I installed Kaspersky IS 2012 right away, I paused install and replaced cbi.dll, and then I used ganjin 1.1d, everything worked fine for about 2 days. Today i run the trail reset again, everything went well, but after about 1 hour I got the familiar "license has expired"

Well it would seem that the installing over KIS 2011 solution seems to work.

I had the Chinese cbi.dll installed and the reset wouldn't work, but then replacing it (via a clean install) with the UN-US one did work. No need to install 2011 for me.

I had reinstalled KIS2012 by the old setup file which no patch, after activated set KIS2012 not update from Kaspersky update server. Then download program Kaspersky updater GUI 2.2.2.103 from Kasperky lab. This program can download update from Kaspersky update server to a defined folder in my pc,and can set for download only virus signatures database only ,not download application module(or patch). Can be set download by schedule and after finish download the program can execute KIS2012 to update database.

I use this method,my KIS2012 will not infected patch(a,b,c,d,e) forever and database up to date. I can use TR with no problem.

Download link for updater

http://support.kaspersky.com/updater?level=2

post-41011-0-46531600-1316492691_thumb.j

Hello guys.....:D

Finally,i have found trial reset working fine with KIS 2012 a.b.c.d.e.

Tested only on 32 bit system:windows xp and windows 7 ultimate x86......B)

Hello guys.....:D

Finally,i have found trial reset working fine with KIS 2012 a.b.c.d.e.

Tested only on 32 bit system:windows xp and windows 7 ultimate x86......B)

Which one?

Ok....:lol:

All credits to Ganjin for this old version (v1.1 b ) of trial reset.

Procedure:

-1 Disable protection of KIS 2012 a.b.c.d.e

-2 Disable self defence of KIS 2012

-3 Exit of KIS 2012:select exit from tray icon

-4 Then run(run as administrator on Vista-7) Trial reset and select "reset"

-5 System reboot automatically

-6 enjoy!

Posted Image

Tested and working on 32 bit system.Not tested on 64 bit system

Download:

http://wikisend.com/

Sharecode:

download/309730/KIS 2012 Trial reset.rar

Password for archive: flaubert

i don't get this. GANJiN's last released TR was version 1.1d (if I'm not mistaken) and you're posting v1.1b?

Yeah....but old version v1.1b working fine with KIS 2012 a.b.c.d.e.....:dance2:

not working tested right now I instaled the leatest version of kis a.b.c.d.e patch and what is strange kaspersky totaly change the instalation proces wenn start to instal

go some time and wen come to instal reg files ask for restart wen restart is shows only the instaler not all windows background and i got 21 day from last time wenn instaled

wen I try to resset with trial resset after restart is shows me aplication must be reinstaled!! :s this is the bigest fix from kaspersky for now !! but strange I made copy of the reg file [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] before resset and wen she ask me to reinstal I again turn of the self defence and merged this reg back and i got my 21 day back!!

what is strange to me!! i now want someone to send me the reg key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] before activation and same key after activation with 30 days from pc ho newer been use kaspersky before or is formated!! please if someone can do this please make copy of this reg keys and send me !!

Ganjin resetter v1.1b also doesn't work on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. After successfully applying 91-days trial license, then do update. KIS then tell the license has expired.

Downgrate to KIS2011 then upgrate to KIS2012 and you can use all Trial Resetters (Gangin and Kaspersky World).

@snowonthetree

already i posted this trick one month back.but none cared.no use of running after FAILURE tricks...downgrading to kis2011 and again upgrading to kis2012 is da only perfect solution.but i sticked to kis2011 coz 2012 using my processer high cpu..

Downgrate to KIS2011 then upgrate to KIS2012 and you can use all Trial Resetters (Gangin and Kaspersky World).

@snowonthetree,

Install KIS 2011 and upgrate to KIS 2012

I test use Gangin trial reset v.1.1d not worked "License Expired"

I try this by uninstall KIS2012(which not worked with TR) then use the purse function of Box Trial Reset v3.3.1and install KIS2011 and activation with trial 91 days key.Then install KIS2012 over KIS2011(not uninstall KIS2011).

After reboot the KIS2012 worked well with 91 days trial key(which activation under KIS2011). I don't known the result of multiple using TR after this. But now i can use KIS2012 91 days again.

Archived