Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 450.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@madeinheaven

If we make a fresh install of the oldest package of KIS2012(without any fix) we update, and then we make a backup of the rollback.

Each time we want to use the ganjin trial reset combine to the cbi.dll method, we restore the rollback, do we come back to a version without fixes?

@madeinheaven

If we make a fresh install of the oldest package of KIS2012(without any fix) we update, and then we make a backup of the rollback.

Each time we want to use the ganjin trial reset combine to the cbi.dll method, we restore the rollback, do we come back to a version without fixes?

I am guessing that you do not have to reinstall the Kaspersky every time you want to use trial reset If you successfully replace cbi.dll files that is it. That is what i am thinking.

I tried everything and no luck. Can't believe Kaspersky is winning this.

Guy anyone has ever tried this Kaspersky 2012 Patch a.b.c.d Trial Reset Possible solution. It is in first page how to do [http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/]as long as you successfully replace cbi.dll you can use any trial reset.I tasted ant run 5 days in my Virtual Machine. Important you need to do fresh installation and carefully look at the screenshot when to replace cbi.dll file.

If you still need more help i can upload a video in YouTube Side

Not worked,I had tried by uninstall and reinstall KIS2012 patch a.b.c.d. and replaced cbi.dll then reset with TR.After update and reboot one hour the license expired.(Windows7 64b)

@maruta

Did you install the cbi.dll properly because if you install it too soon it will be replaced by the 12.0.0.374 dll, and if you install it too late (after the 12.0.0.374 is registered) the application will break .-.

Anyway yesterday I installed KIS 12.0.0.374(without any fix) with the cbi.dll 12.0.0.191 and activated it with a 91 days key and today I used the ganjin trial reset 1.1d and reactivated with the same key and it seems to work.

About 2 hours that I don't have that damn notification...

I cross fingers, hoping that will work, and everyday during a week I'll use the trial reset to see if it really works...

Kaspersky Kingdom v1.4 [intelligent All In One Activation Tool]

Posted Image

Activation Tool v2

1. Click Update the program

2. Click activate buttom [This integrated tool will install commercial keys into Kaspersky 2012. Baring on mind Kaspersky block the keys every week you may need to use this once a week]

Posted Image

Trial Reset v2

1.Disable Kasperky Self Defense

2.Before start reset better save the 91 days key in your desktop or notepad.

3.Start reset

4.Start your PC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5.Turn off the internet

Enter key: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3

6- Click on Next

7- In the next window, click on Browse 91 Days key

8- Click on Next

9.After activation switch on the internet

10.Update virus definitions

Posted Image

Keys Downloader v2

This function latest KIS or KAV keys.

Posted Image

Installer Keys v1

This is drag and drop key installer and integrated 90 days trial key installer.

Posted Image

Update Center

Posted Image

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: files/1SURLCS9/KasperskyKingdomV.1.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 0/ 40 (0.0%)

PROMO 90 DAYS TRIAL KEY: QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

NOTE: This activation tool may works with Microsoft NET Framework 4 If you don't it have you can install from here.

Activation Tool v2 only worked once :(

@maruta

Did you install the cbi.dll properly because if you install it too soon it will be replaced by the 12.0.0.374 dll, and if you install it too late (after the 12.0.0.374 is registered) the application will break .-.

Anyway yesterday I installed KIS 12.0.0.374(without any fix) with the cbi.dll 12.0.0.191 and activated it with a 91 days key and today I used the ganjin trial reset 1.1d and reactivated with the same key and it seems to work.

About 2 hours that I don't have that damn notification...

I cross fingers, hoping that will work, and everyday during a week I'll use the trial reset to see if it really works...

Thank you Pav0eufs

Guys please seek of God before complaining this is not working for you try to replace the cbi.dll properly in the right time i made a video to help you. This is second time i reinstall Kaspersky using the same method i am running 3 successful day now. If it is working for me and someone it should working all off you. Here is the screenshot again.

Posted Image

I replace cbi.dll in right time and use ganjin trial reset 1.1d and it work for me, after 30 days trial I reuse ganjin trial reset 1.1d but it don't work again!

Do i have to reinstall kasper and replace cbi.dll and trial reset ?! I heat it :( I checked cbi.dll it don't change and it same patched, why it don't work again?

@madeinheaven .Not worked,I had tried by uninstall and reinstall KIS2012 patch a.b.c.d.e. and replaced cbi.dll then reset with TR.After update and reboot one hour the license expired.(Windows7 32b)

@madeinheaven, I put the cbi.dll just as you show on the video, but It didn’t work. After run the update, license expired. So I checked the cbi.dll and I saw that it was replaced by the newest version (08/05/2011). Maybe, because of this, didn’t work.

Then, I did a fresh installation and I replaced the newest cbi.dll (08/05/2011) file by the old one (03/01/2011) available in the tutorial. I replaced the cdi.dll right after it has been created by the installation. Even though, both methods didn't work, neither with the 30 days trial nor with the 91 days license.

I know you tested in a virtual machine (WinXP 32 bits) maybe this is why you didn't notice the problems on windows 7 32 bit or 64 bits.

Does anyone had success using the trial reset cbi.dll on windows 7 64 bits? or 32 bits?

(Win 7 professional 64bits)

@madeinheaven, I put the cbi.dll just as you show on the video, but It didn’t work. After run the update, license expired. So I checked the cbi.dll and I saw that it was replaced by the newest version (08/05/2011). Maybe, because of this, didn’t work.

Then, I did a fresh installation and I replaced the newest cbi.dll (08/05/2011) file by the old one (03/01/2011) available in the tutorial. I replaced the cdi.dll right after it has been created by the installation. Even though, both methods didn't work, neither with the 30 days trial nor with the 91 days license.

I know you tested in a virtual machine (WinXP 32 bits) maybe this is why you didn't notice the problems on windows 7 32 bit or 64 bits.

Does anyone had success using the trial reset cbi.dll on windows 7 64 bits? or 32 bits?

(Win 7 professional 64bits)

I can only say you mat be replacing the file too early you need to wait till Kaspersky creating file directory wait until bar in reaching more than half level.

AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3, 11111-...1111X codes not working as they used to any more. You have to completely delete all licenses. Any replacements?

Also, there used to be a tool that could analyse a folder with keys against the blocked keys database and let you know which keys are working and for how long, and delete the blacklisted ones. Does this thing exist any more and where it can be found?

Thanks...

@madeinheaven

Well just like macehardtek said only 30 days keys work with the cbi.dll method

I did just like he said, I used Nikko's KTR and that works perfectly so...

The problem is set, except that we can't use 91 days licence, but that's not a big deal ;)

P.S. Tested on win7 x86

@madeinheaven, I'm 100% sure that I did just like you show on the video but I don't know why it doesn't work. I think I didn't replace it too soon. I waited until 3/4. Can you check which cbi.dll version you have in your kaspersky folder?

And, there is anybody here that has changed the cbi.dll file + 30 trial reset working on win7 64 bits? If yes, which cbi.dll version do you have on your kaspersky folder? Which trial reset did you used?

I tried with Nikko's KTR and Ganjin's with no success!

I had tried many methods,not worked.Now i re-installed the setup file of KIS2012 12.0.0.374(the old with no patch).

After installed,i set the update source in the KIS2012 not download update from Kaspersky Lab update online servers but

download update from a folder. The update folder i used from the shared folder of another pc(in my home network) which installed KIS2011

and set copy updates to a folder( this folder will had no a,b,c,d,e patch of KIS2012 but had database of virus signatures for update).

This method my KIS2012 will had no patch forever and can use TR with no ploblem.

The update folder can be prepared from KIS2012 online pc by used 2 folders( bases and index folder except the AutoPatches folder) from folder which

set the KIS2012 copy updates to the defined folder by user.

Today i used this method and waited for new working TR.

Hi guys! There is "Personal Trial Reset 2012".

Name: Trial Reset 2012 v 1.0.0.26

Company name: Slipknot Corp.

Copyright: http://www.nsaneforu...sky-2012-fixes/

Download site: http://turbobit.net/

Sharecode: upu0j8kcbv5l.html [?]

Size: 11 kB

How to use:

I. If you are using this tool at first time:

1) Complete uninstall Kaspersky;

2) Reboot PC;

3) Install Kaspersky;

4) Run Kaspersky. When you see Kaspersky's activation screen launch

tr12.exe. Choose "NO" to save data;

5) After successfull saving *.trdata-file you can activate trial

license.

II. Regular use:

1) If you don't have *.trdata-file please read "If you are using

this tool at first time:";

2) Disable Kaspersky's self-defence;

3) Turn off Kaspersky by selecting "Exit" from tray-icon;

4) Run tr12.exe with administrator-privileges;

5) Press "YES";

6) Select *.trdata-file;

7) Restart PC;

8) After rebooting you can run Kaspersky and activate trial license

again.

I will try but as i am using Virtual machine i get the result sometimes after 3-5 days better someone let us know in real machine.

I think the installer has been changed so that cbi.dll is the very last file to be installed. You should wait until you see this appear in the folder, then pause the installer and copy over the file.

Hi guys! There is "Personal Trial Reset 2012".

Download site: http://turbobit.net/

Sharecode: upu0j8kcbv5l.html [?]

How to use:

2) Reboot PC;

3) Install Kaspersky;

license.

II. Regular use:

5) Press "YES";

6) Select *.trdata-file;

7) Restart PC;

again.

Unable to download. Please another server, thanks. :blink:

How to use:

2) Reboot PC;

3) Install Kaspersky;

license.

II. Regular use:

5) Press "YES";

6) Select *.trdata-file;

7) Restart PC;

again.

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: files/MI7OCDYF/tr2012.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 0/ 40 (0.0%)

II. Regular use:

5) Press "YES";

6) Select *.trdata-file;

7) Restart PC;

again.

I successfully save trdata-file and run tr12 selecting trdata-file restart PC. After i start i don't see trial reset option in Kaspersky activation screen!!

Posted Image

I successfully save trdata-file and run tr12 selecting trdata-file restart PC. After i start i don't see trial reset option in Kaspersky activation screen!!

No-no-no. You should uninstall Kaspersky, install it again and after first run you can see this: Posted Image

Then you should save trdata.

@ Snowonthetree, hi,

I'm not sure your method can work, cause i have tested the same method :

on a fresh install

1) backup of the original personal important keys ( licstorage, certificates )

2) delete of the keys for reset

3) restore of the original personal keys previously backuped ( licstorage, certificates )

4) reboot

5) activate successfuly

6) but always few after the nagscreen " License Expired " is back ...

Archived