Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3, 11111-...1111X codes not working as they used to any more. You have to completely delete all licenses. Any replacements?

Also, there used to be a tool that could analyse a folder with keys against the blocked keys database and let you know which keys are working and for how long, and delete the blacklisted ones. Does this thing exist any more and where it can be found?

Thanks...

Toyo try to use 2222-2222-2222-222U with this code you don't need to switch off and on your internet. There is a brilliant tool that could analyst a folder with keys against the blocked keys database and let you know which keys are working and for how long. I could not post this software cause made by Russian language Cyrillic and problem with that you can only see the selection button if you install Operation System with any Cyrillic language.If you are on English version windows then you only see ?????????? this as yo can see the screenshot below. I wish i know the way change the language English!! another good think with this tool you can go Kaspersky Webpage and download blacklist file to update the tool its already integrated into the tool.

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/

Here is the download link if any one want to try.

Keys Manager v0.50

Posted Image

Changes from version 0.42:

- Verify the digital signature keys.

- Save function key installed.

- Function key to check the status of the issuance of the return code.

- Support for a license key for the extension (Successive).

- Support key to restricted license (Limit).

- Added / Fixed acronyms would add that changed / added: 1) remove the restriction on the number of keys at the same time in memory 99999.

2) The key is stored without any extra "copyright" and including 12 versions.

3) With regard to key Application ID 1165-0851. ABBREVIATIONS name for them now assigned based on field Application Name. The same applies to some of the other keys with the same Application ID, but different products in the Application Name.

4) Reference updated.

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: files/0V3BEUKM/Keys_Manager_v0.50.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 28 /43 (65.1%))

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 449.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I successfully save trdata-file and run tr12 selecting trdata-file restart PC. After i start i don't see trial reset option in Kaspersky activation screen!!

No-no-no. You should uninstall Kaspersky, install it again and after first run you can see this:

Then you should save trdata.

Yes i did complete uninstall Kaspersky but i don't see trial option in activating screen.

The 2U code is broken too. It doesn't work if you have a license installed (and you want to add/try another one). There used to be a Kaspersky keys manager tool just like that, but in English. Hope I can find it.

Hoping another promo will appear soon, although I doubt it.

Hi guys! There is "Personal Trial Reset 2012".

Name: Trial Reset 2012 v 1.0.0.26

Company name: Slipknot Corp.

Copyright: http://www.nsaneforu...sky-2012-fixes/

Download site: http://turbobit.net/

Sharecode: upu0j8kcbv5l.html [?]

Size: 11 kB

How to use:

I. If you are using this tool at first time:

1) Complete uninstall Kaspersky;

2) Reboot PC;

3) Install Kaspersky;

4) Run Kaspersky. When you see Kaspersky's activation screen launch

tr12.exe. Choose "NO" to save data;

5) After successfull saving *.trdata-file you can activate trial

license.

II. Regular use:

1) If you don't have *.trdata-file please read "If you are using

this tool at first time:";

2) Disable Kaspersky's self-defence;

3) Turn off Kaspersky by selecting "Exit" from tray-icon;

4) Run tr12.exe with administrator-privileges;

5) Press "YES";

6) Select *.trdata-file;

7) Restart PC;

8) After rebooting you can run Kaspersky and activate trial license

again.

@ Snowonthetree,

I test your TR

Not worked "License Expired"

I think the installer has been changed so that cbi.dll is the very last file to be installed. You should wait until you see this appear in the folder, then pause the installer and copy over the file.

I did exactly as you said but with no good result. I replaced the cbi.dll after it appears on the folder but I still got license expired after 1 hour or less.

And you definitely pause the installer at the right moment (after cbi.dll has appeared in the folder but before it registers the installation)?

Name: Trial Reset 2012 v 1.0.0.26

Company name: Slipknot Corp.

Copyright: http://www.nsaneforu...sky-2012-fixes/

Size: 11 kB

How to use:

I. If you are using this tool at first time:

1) Complete uninstall Kaspersky;

2) Reboot PC;

3) Install Kaspersky;

4) Run Kaspersky. When you see Kaspersky's activation screen launch

tr12.exe. Choose "NO" to save data;

5) After successfull saving *.trdata-file you can activate trial

license.

II. Regular use:

1) If you don't have *.trdata-file please read "If you are using

this tool at first time:";

2) Disable Kaspersky's self-defence;

3) Turn off Kaspersky by selecting "Exit" from tray-icon;

4) Run tr12.exe with administrator-privileges;

5) Press "YES";

6) Select *.trdata-file;

7) Restart PC;

8) After rebooting you can run Kaspersky and activate trial license

again.

Download Link

Posted Image

Sharecode: files/MI7OCDYF/tr2012.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 0/ 40 (0.0%)

What does this app do?

can i do it manually???

Is it safe??

Plz help

And you definitely pause the installer at the right moment (after cbi.dll has appeared in the folder but before it registers the installation)?

Yes! If I check the kaspersky folder, my cbi.dll file is dated 03/01/2011 and not the newest version (08/05/2011)

Kaspersky Key Maniac v2.4.1[Great Tools Analise and Identify Blacklisted Keys]

Posted Image

Kaspersky Key Maniac is an application designed to download key for Kaspersky (KAV & KIS) from a well known site that provides these keys.

The program requires no installation, download the file unzip and run "Kaspersky Key Maniac 2.4.1.exe" the keys to the program download is stored in the folder "Downloaded Keys" the same program.

The Keys are valid for KAV & KIS 7,8,9 versions (2010, 2011 and 2012).

PS: Before starting the download, disable antivirus and if not, it will detect and quarantine.

How To Use
1) Run as a administrator

Posted Image

2) Click list keys
3) Click Auto Check

Posted Image

Posted Image

4)Click Auto Check and select the version of keys you want to download

Posted Image

5)Finally Download The Checked Keys

Posted Image

Download Link

Posted Image

Sharecode: files/1R7EIPVG/Kaspersky_Key_Maniac_2.4.1.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 26 /44 (59.1%)

ACTIVATION KASPERSKY 2012 USING KEY FILES

1- Delete block key [Click red X]

Posted Image

2- Enter key: 2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]
3- Click on Next
4- In the next window, click on Browse
5- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
6- Click on Next
7- Update virus definitions

Yeah seems so, thanks. I'll use this in a VM to sort keys and change them as they're banned. Not up for the whole TR thing, I don't trust it... the OS and the security software should be not modified in my opinion. With some luck, there will still be new keys regularly and there will still be a method to input them into KIS.

Yeah seems so, thanks. I'll use this in a VM to sort keys and change them as they're banned. Not up for the whole TR thing, I don't trust it... the OS and the security software should be not modified in my opinion. With some luck, there will still be new keys regularly and there will still be a method to input them into KIS.

Well this tool download the keys one the best source: http://www.55-88.com/

They update the keys regularly like once a week.

For me, the only working method is downgrade to KIS 2011. Run the Gajin's Trial Reseter 2011 and then install KIS 2012.

Today I'm testing NOD32 System Security v5. If it runs ok, maybe I change to it. But I still prefer KIS 2012.

No REAL trial Reset yet.......did kaspersky team win over the whole hacking world?

# Sorry Off topic

Can anyone explain how to stop Kis 2012 gadget warning (it turns yellow): 14 days remaining

allready unticked: @ notifications option 1 licence has expired

2 licence is missing or invali

3 licence expires soon

Still KIS gadget remains yellow. It's killing me (you may say delete that gadget...thats all. BUT I find it very usefull and i use it a lot)

THANK YOU

I move on esset v5 is very good and is got fix for now, I got no time to spend to nervous with kaspersky :pos: , try eset v5 ;)

I will give up kis 2012 and install nis

I move on esset v5 is very good and is got fix for now, I got no time to spend to nervous with kaspersky :pos: , try eset v5 ;)

We understand... but this is still a thread dedicated for Kaspersky. ESET has its own and trust me, there's no need to advertise for their products on nsane. Same goes for Norton.

Hi guys , I am the programmer of Kaspersky Kingdom ..

The last version of the tool is 1.9.0.0 , & i make a new trial reset with this version but kaspersky LAP after one day Disable it !

trial reset will work perfectly in version ( a.b.c.d ) but it will not work in ( a.b.c.d.e ) !

That is all about the Trial Reset Tool ..

The Activation Tool v.2 :

1. Update : Download working key to active kaspersky 2012 ..

2. Active : Install These Keys ..

But Kaspersky LAP , Add These Key In Black-list , Saw you must do the update & active again !

Posted Image

Download Kaspersky Kingdom V.1.9 \\

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17490438/KasperskyKingdomV.1.exe

Hi guys , I am the programmer of Kaspersky Kingdom ..

The last version of the tool is 1.9.0.0 , & i make a new trial reset with this version but kaspersky LAP after one day Disable it !

trial reset will work perfectly in version ( a.b.c.d ) but it will not work in ( a.b.c.d.e ) !

That is all about the Trial Reset Tool ..

The Activation Tool v.2 :

1. Update : Download working key to active kaspersky 2012 ..

2. Active : Install These Keys ..

But Kaspersky LAP , Add These Key In Black-list , Saw you must do the update & active again !

Download Kaspersky Kingdom V.1.9 \\

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17490438/KasperskyKingdomV.1.exe

Hi thank you coming nsanedown i am following your trial reset and webpage last few mounts even updating your hard work here. As we all know that Kaspersky is one of the smart company they are trying hard defending their product. What i can suggest to you why do not try to produce Kaspersky key up loader and checking AND MANAGING the keys against blacklisted database which they update their side in their webpage:

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/

File name is : black.lst

It will be much better in your case if you can add this important function in your application. Then we all check the key file every Thursday if the key good for activating.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR PROGRESS

Note: I seen your new version 1.9 i was just testing trial reset function before giving news here as i am on Virtual Machine sometimes i get the false report from Kaspersky in several days.

Hi madeinheaven ..

it is a great idea , I will try to do it , Actually it will be very hard work , as you say kaspersky is a smart company ..

I will see Trial Reset tool , Thank you very much .. :)

Hi madeinheaven ..

it is a great idea , I will try to do it , Actually it will be very hard work , as you say kaspersky is a smart company ..

I will see Trial Reset tool , Thank you very much .. :)

You can have a look this tool i think it is the only best tool available in English:

Kaspersky Key Maniac v2.4.1[Great Tools Analise and Identify Blacklisted Keys] : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/page__st__820

Only one important think is missing in this tool when the tool Analise the keys it will be better if the tool has a function to delete the key if the activation date less then 14 days cause even you activate the keys you will get a warning extent the activating date every time you start the PC.

I download it ..

and Analyzing it , it use a special files to check the key , but i am asking my self now if i success with program the tool , how can i check the days of the key ?

is there any idea ?

Archived