• Views 439.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try these not tested if its 1.9

site www.mirrorcreator.com/

sharecode files/0FHIPUZK/KasperskyKingdomV.1.exe_links [?]

site www.4shared.com/

sharecode get/v7uo0hbY/kasperskykingdomv1.html [?]

bro....thanks 4 rply..but its kaspersky kingdom v.1(also nt wrking)...i nd kaspersky kingom 1.9..which is 44 no.post.bot their link is dead...i nd that link kaspersky kingdom 1.9...

site www.4shared.com/

bro....thanks 4 rply..but its kaspersky kingdom v.1(also nt wrking)...i nd kaspersky kingom 1.9..which is 44 no.post.bot their link is dead...i nd that link kaspersky kingdom 1.9...

have you tried this ignore v.1

site www.4shared.com/

ignore v.1? i tried kingdom v.1 but failed...all d way i nd a solution to make kaspersky a live...i hv kis2012(a,b,c,d,e).....do somthing frendz!!!!!!

The keys should work regardless of version, they're issued per product type/period. So if you bought a 5 yrs license for KIS 2010 it would still work for 2012. At least this is how it's supposed to work. You really should ask Kaspersky support or in their forums directly when it comes to such issues where you might lose money.

The keys should work regardless of version, they're issued per product type/period. So if you bought a 5 yrs license for KIS 2010 it would still work for 2012. At least this is how it's supposed to work. You really should ask Kaspersky support or in their forums directly when it comes to such issues where you might lose money.

Ok i register myself on Kaspersky a few min ago, 'll see if someone responds.

site www.4shared.com/

ignore v.1? i tried kingdom v.1 but failed...all d way i nd a solution to make kaspersky a live...i hv kis2012(a,b,c,d,e).....do somthing frendz!!!!!!

hi dip kaspersky kingdom v1.9 not working too. so try other method that provided in previous page 'changing the dll file' . :rolleyes:

Have "Kis 2012 trialReset Problem" been solved ?

I'm hopeful that the problem will be solved really by wise men in all of the world. :please:

Let us know what you find out :)

I just find out that it will work :) So I'll go and buy it now.

Edit: It worked perfect, I installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and entered my key.365 days for 3 computers :D

snowonthetree

Hi! I wrote test version of KIS2012 - Trial Reset. Please test it. It works on my PC but on yours you have to create "restore point" just in case.

I'm waiting for response. Thanks.

snowonthetree

Hi! I wrote test version of KIS2012 - Trial Reset. Please test it. It works on my PC but on yours you have to create "restore point" just in case.

I'm waiting for response. Thanks.

Download site: http://turbobit.net/

ShareCode: x1hthnoae1ok.html [?]

I can certainly recommend (if you have money) that you buy a key from this page just 9.99.

Site: http://www.onlinekeystore.com

sharecode: /Programs/

I have ordered key to "crysis 2" from there and I got it through my email a few hours later, and it has worked without problems for several months.

I was using trial license from kis 2011 (I installed kis 2011 then kis 2012) but even this don't work now.

I think Kaspersky Lab now got every method! I think they are watching this forum and others...

yes, now KIS 2012 stands on a.b.c.d.e.f (each letter for blocking on resetting method!)

for me expired 15min ago!..

Fk!

yes, now KIS 2012 stands on a.b.c.d.e.f (each letter for blocking on resetting method!)

for me expired 15min ago!..

Fk!

kick this patch :lol:

i have 4 genuine paid license that activate KIS 2012 to 365 days

pm me i f u want

only for nsane memberszxXx

^.^Y

I downgrade to KIS 2011. I hope they don't block this one.

The same problem with 2012, trying trial reset and reapplying the trial key, the days still not reset.

Archived