madeinheaven

I wanted to see if it works update via VPN, but I can't activate that license "Komputer SWIAT"! I tried everything in my power! Are there any other way except AOR! This is just out of curiosity, the license "Alexander" works well for now! :lol: :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 712k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

I wanted to see if it works update via VPN, but I can't activate that license "Komputer SWIAT"! I tried everything in my power! Are there any other way except AOR! This is just out of curiosity, the license "Alexander" works well for now! :lol: :P

When register Komputer SWIAT use AdVOR after that VPN connection working without AdVOR or any Polisk proxies i tested already.

I tested the VPN here even registered with Komputer SWIAT I get same error as nemanja065 does

I try the new lic now when I try to do premium updates I get the error ferarrifeet got in post #123 it was working OK with AdvOR tell I missed with it .

check the vpn way just to make sure and its work 100% :)

for the ppl it doesnt work PLZ read again step bt step instruction and all be fine :P

cya

I have registered the KOMPUTER SWIAT with AdvOR. But after following the above steps, the VPN method is still giving me error.

madeinheaven

I have registered the KOMPUTER SWIAT with AdvOR. But after following the above steps, the VPN method is still giving me error.

Do you actually connect with VPN successfully before update the Ad Muncher?

madeinheaven

Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Test 4 Updated 19.07.2011

Posted Image

Changes:

• new option on the "Private Identity" page: "Disallow cookies used with previous identities"; if this option is enabled AdvOR itself will cache all cookies and expire them when the identity is changed; cookies that are not found in cache are removed from all requests
  • when the option to show full request headers is enabled, all HTTP traffic, including POST data, is logged if the log level is greater than "[6] Proxy"
  • updated language strings: 2927, 2928, 2929

Download Link

Posted Image

Download from official site (all versions): Advanced Onion Router (ENG)

Download from official site: Advanced OR 0.3.0.0 [Latest] Updated 03.07.2011
Virustotal result 0/ 43 (0.0%)

Download from official site: Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Test4 Updated 19.07.2011

View Change Log

Same here :frusty: :P

Posted Image

madeinheaven

Same here :frusty: :P

Posted Image

Yes you are right i think Ad Muncher already banned VPV Ip Address just ignore this method use the working code.

madeinheaven

Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Test 5 Updated 20.07.2011

Posted Image

Changes:

• corrected: some settings from the "HTTP headers" page were not saved to AdvOR.ini (thanks to Rex for reporting this problem)

Download Link

Posted Image

Download from official site: Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Test5 Updated 20.07.2011
Virustotal result 1/ 43 (2.3%)

View Change Log

madeinheaven

Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Test 6 Updated 22.07.2011

Posted Image

Changes:

• corrected: some settings from the "HTTP headers" page were not saved to AdvOR.ini (thanks to Rex for reporting this problem)

Download Link

Posted Image

Download from official site: Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Test 6 Updated 22.07.2011

View Change Log

madeinheaven

Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Final Updated 22.07.2011

Posted Image

Changes:

• new page: "HTTP headers" with options related to changing HTTP headers and showing HTTP requests and replies with or without full headers (LOG_NOTICE for headers, LOG_INFO for full HTTP traffic, original and adjusted)
  • setting a public proxy in a client and intercepting it will cause AdvOR to chain the OR exit with that proxy (to bypass Tor blacklists)
  • if proxy chains are detected, all requests for all proxies are rewritten to apply all configured restrictions for each proxy in a chain
  • if Opera Turbo traffic is detected in a proxy chain, Opera's unique identifier and the screen resolution that are sent to the Opera Turbo servers are replaced with identity-dependent random values
  • added support for keep-alive HTTP connections
  • added support for chunked HTTP transfers
  • added support for multipart HTTP content types
  • added support for identity-dependent fake HTTP headers with custom user-agent, regional settings, fake extensions, fake OS, etc.; can generate fake headers to mask a web browser as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Bing bot, Googlebot, Yahoo! bot and Yandex bot
  • added options to show original and adjusted HTTP headers in Debug (LOG_INFO for full headers, LOG_NOTICE for requests)
  • all HTTP cookies that are received during an identity session are cached; the cookie cache is cleared when changing identities; all cookies that are not found in cache are filtered from HTTP requests
  • corrected: cookie lines were not always separated by new lines (thanks to Rex for reporting this error)
  • all dialogs that display a message show the message in an edit control with a vertical scroll bar (requested by TT)
  • when an application sends an HTTP request to a connection that is already attached to a circuit for a different host, HTTP status 302 is returned to cause the application to create a new connection for that request
  • corrected: when the option to select a random user-agent using identity seeds is enabled, the browser type "unknown" is no longer selected (AdvOR 0.3.0.1 test 3)
  • added probabilities for all languages from all countries to increase chances of national languages being generated more often than languages spoken by minorities
  • fake IE extensions are generated using better frequencies taken from more header samples
  • the generators for fake HTTP headers for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari were improved with more version pairs using HTTP header samples from http://useragentstring.com
  • the header "X-Requested-With" is no longer removed when the option to remove unknown headers is enabled
  • new option on the "Private Identity" page: "Disallow cookies used with previous identities"; if this option is enabled AdvOR itself will cache all cookies and expire them when the identity is changed; cookies that are not found in cache are removed from all requests
  • when the option to show full request headers is enabled, all HTTP traffic, including POST data, is logged if the log level is greater than "[6] Proxy"
  • corrected: some settings from the "HTTP headers" page were not saved to AdvOR.ini (thanks to Rex for reporting this problem) (AdvOR 0.3.0.1 test 5)
  • added restrictions for minimum widths and heights for all child dialogs
  • added scroll bars for all child dialogs that are resized to dimensions smaller than minimum accepted values (requested by TT)
  • the Blacklist plugin was updated to add support for scroll bars
  • geoip_c.h was updated with GeoIPCountryWhois.csv released on July 5th
  • updated language strings: 2896, 2897, 2898, 2899, 2900, 2901, 2902, 2903, 2904, 2905, 2906, 2907, 2908, 2909, 2910, 2911, 2912, 2913, 2914, 2915, 2916, 2917, 2918, 2919, 2920, 2921, 2922, 2923, 2924, 2925, 2926, 2927, 2928, 2929

Download Link

Posted Image

Download from official site: Advanced OR 0.3.0.1 Final Updated 22.07.2011

View Change Log

Thanks madeinheaven for the advor update. Just wondering if you have any success on it lately? I have no luck updating with advor for the last month or so using all the beta and final versions. I try both the blacklist.txt and the download method but still no luck on either. Do you have any update on the blacklist or is there no luck left? Thanks again for the great contribution.

Hey,

Thanks for the continued updates on this topic!

I started running in to problems with AdvOR just last week, where all POL IPs were not recognized by AdMuncher.

After updating to v 3.0.1, I tried a few IPs and found one eventually.

Posted Image

This was successful on AdMuncher v4.92 Build 32700/3601

Posted Image

Running on Windows 7 x64.

madeinheaven

monkeyking : Thanks madeinheaven for the advor update. Just wondering if you have any success on it lately? I have no luck updating with advor for the last month or so using all the beta and final versions. I try both the blacklist.txt and the download method but still no luck on either. Do you have any update on the blacklist or is there no luck left? Thanks again for the great contribution.

monkeyking Use new activation code has been giving in the topic no need to use AdVor or polish proxies.

Note : Also if you still wanna use old activation code with AdVOR you need to use black listed proxies has been giving in the main topic too.

Registration and updating of Ad Muncher With New Registration Code [No Polish Proxy Needed] ; http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/82139-registration-and-updating-of-ad-muncher-via-advor-or-liberator-unlimited-trial/

monkeyking : Thanks madeinheaven for the advor update. Just wondering if you have any success on it lately? I have no luck updating with advor for the last month or so using all the beta and final versions. I try both the blacklist.txt and the download method but still no luck on either. Do you have any update on the blacklist or is there no luck left? Thanks again for the great contribution.

monkeyking Use new activation code has been giving in the topic no need to use AdVor or polish proxies.

Note : Also if you still wanna use old activation code with AdVOR you need to use black listed proxies has been giving in the main topic too.

Registration and updating of Ad Muncher With New Registration Code [No Polish Proxy Needed] ; http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/82139-registration-and-updating-of-ad-muncher-via-advor-or-liberator-unlimited-trial/

Thanks again madeinheaven...somehow I completely missed that. Hopefully this last for awhile.

madeinheaven

freebie license now revoked Posted Image

Yes it does use old Polish License with AdVOR

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: FKyAAxAs [?]

Note: Sometimes there is no available Polish Proxies in AdVor if you don't wanna wait till you have working proxies. Use polish Proxies from free proxies list one the webpage:

http://www.freeproxylists.net/ru/?c=PL&pt=&pr=&a[]=1&a[]=2&u=0

They update the proxies every few minuted regularly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i can also conformed that free account has been revoked .

i now try the "blacklist.txt" technique :dance2: , mann this seems to be like karate lesson more than pc one <_<

so far its works , if i get no other choice i think the unlimited license is the best way :D

cheers :wub:

Archived