madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Posted Image

That hurt me a lot Crystal, i just want to cry cause there was the only places i just want to be. If you don't want people circulating info on internet, you are in the wrong places. Better open your own shop make sure you lock the door, when you are not there. This is internet world, all the information going around freely, there is not any different in your own forum.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 710.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I've been "stalking" this thread for a long time and I would just like to thank everyone for their hard work.

Ad Muncher is the best program and I never use a computer without it!

Could I ask for a favor, though? I registered my Ad Muncher this morning when the key was posted by crystalpederast

After registering, I immediatley backuped the 4 files but somehow they got deleted. I think it's because of some new program I downloaded to clean my pc.

Anyway, I was just wondering if someone who registered their Ad Muncher with the "alex kozzz" key could upload their backup files for me? I'm assuming it will work since I already registered my Ad Muncher with the same key.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

calguyhunk

Thanks to mih for your stellar work and the PM :thumbsup:

And thanks to crystalpederast for sharing the key :D

Posted Image

@ crystal

That sucks, big time!!!

maidenheaven gave all the credit to you - the PM was used only to safeguard your key against undesirable characters so that it's shelf life is conserved.

This is also the very same reason that made me tell UlisesSoft to go f*c*k himself and his private bunch of c***k-suckers. :thumbsdown:

madeinheaven

Hello all, I've been "stalking" this thread for a long time and I would just like to thank everyone for their hard work.

Ad Muncher is the best program and I never use a computer without it!

Could I ask for a favor, though? I registered my Ad Muncher this morning when the key was posted by crystalpederast

After registering, I immediatley backuped the 4 files but somehow they got deleted. I think it's because of some new program I downloaded to clean my pc.

Anyway, I was just wondering if someone who registered their Ad Muncher with the "alex kozzz" key could upload their backup files for me? I'm assuming it will work since I already registered my Ad Muncher with the same key.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

You can not use back up files from another PC, it has to be registered and save in your own PC, therefore it is waste of time uploading those files from any other PC. However if you already successfully activate Ad Muncher and save the those files when the cow white you done the job.

How to use those Program Files registration and updating advert list and keeping your cow white it is in first page inc video instruction here is is the link any way:

Method 2) Backup And Reset Program Data method [basic Key]

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher Basic Key Sharing Date:

Posted Image

London (United Kingdom - England UTC 1 hour)

• Between:Friday, 27 July 2012, 17:00:00
  • Till: Saturday, 28 July 2012, 01:00:00

Note: This is my own last key.

We have no problem sharing key, any side, anywhere on the internet during those hours.

Thanks for the new key but I am too late to register it. Message "sorry your liceence is not valid for use with this version. your licence is currently invalid for use with any version because on june 30th, 2012 purchase ID 37873 became invalid ( reason: unauthorized sharing). Can someone have any idea to solve it. Thanks.

Glad to have the new key on time, now i'm updating to 4134. Thank you very much koaask for sharing your key.

Cheers!

Blackchildcx

thanx thanx thanx.. :showoff: :)

.have i still to backup files like in video tuturial? :huh:

Blackchildcx

maybe this topic should get cleaned up a bit

lots of options are outdated,

watch front to get the latest fix or follow madeinheaven... :)

I agree :thumbsup:

I agree :thumbsup:

agree

Archived