madeinheaven

The first method is too hard and very long, I'm lazy :P, thanks and I will see what can I do with that.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 710.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this. Blacklist.txt link for AdvOR is not working. (both links)

madeinheaven

Thanks for this. Blacklist.txt link for AdvOR is not working. (both links)

Jose i refresh the link in the front page please use the first link it is working now.

Blacklist.txt (from madmasles):You can see here or there

Thank you. Thank for your work and sharing at this wonderful site too.

madeinheaven

hm after black listing ips, seems theres none left to use. So have they won ? :frusty:

Nope they will never win just wait and try another time till when you see working proxies.

This is one of the few pieces of software I'd recommend purchasing. I've been using it for over five years now and wouldn't be without it. (I was lucky enough to buy at a time when a lifetime license was the default.)

@ 109, au contraire - the Onion Router method works very well, if it is a 'hassle' then there is no need to update your Ad Muncher lists every day after all. IMHO a working Ad Muncher is the best ad blocker there is for IE, yet this is a VERY hard program to crack.

I will continue to use this method until the day I choose to pay for the software instead...or until the method is bypassed somehow by the Ad Muncher team.

This tut is OK, thanks, AdMuncher working like a charm.

Thanks for your post , but I cannot get Ad Muncher to work using the first method..

I do everything like you said , but when I click "retry" on ad muncher after I 've started AdVor I only get a message saying I am not in Poland (of course I am not :D ) , or "error when verifying licence,proxy server returned an error"..

madeinheaven

Thanks for your post , but I cannot get Ad Muncher to work using the first method..

I do everything like you said , but when I click "retry" on ad muncher after I 've started AdVor I only get a message saying I am not in Poland (of course I am not :D ) , or "error when verifying licence,proxy server returned an error"..

Do you blacklist method before applying AdVor cause most proxies on AdVor blacklisted by AdMuncher. It is just matter of time you will see working proxies surely. You just need to be patient and try applie AdVor different time.

Thanks mate that worked ^_^

Just one final question , when I need to update Ad Muncher , do I have to start Advor each time before?

Thanks

EDIT OK just watched the video you provided I have to do that each time :P

Thank you again for this , and more globally for all your work

madeinheaven

Thanks mate that worked ^_^

Just one final question , when I need to update Ad Muncher , do I have to start Advor each time before?

Thanks

EDIT OK just watched the video you provided I have to do that each time :P

Thank you again for this , and more globally for all your work

Yes you need to open and select the working proxy every time you need to update definition files.

the blacklist is not working all proxy got block where can I get working proxy please?

Don't fell like want to use the second method I like the first method.

madeinheaven

the blacklist is not working all proxy got block where can I get working proxy please?

Don't fell like want to use the second method I like the first method.

As i mention many times in the topic reply you need to be patient try another time of the day surely you see new proxies.

Soooooo not worth the hassle.

Thanks for sharing that valuable insight with us,the extra use of the letter o really does define the post.

Jordan de Souza

Soooooo not worth the hassle.

Thanks for sharing that valuable insight with us,the extra use of the letter o really does define the post.

I really got to agree with this... so much useful info... tears are falluing... :frusty:

Supremo Phantom

looks good, thanks.

ferarrifeet

tried updating on numerous occasions but get message, tha server's response was incomplete or corrupted, please try again and contact us if this problem persists.any thoughts why this happens.thanks

madeinheaven

tried updating on numerous occasions but get message, tha server's response was incomplete or corrupted, please try again and contact us if this problem persists.any thoughts why this happens.thanks

I need more info which method did you update. Did you use crack if you do what version admucher you instal possibly send screenshot please. Than i will help you more.

I strongly suggest try to re install the latest version [on the download link] and then use AdVor register and update [use method one]

Follow the screenshots on the topic and don't forget the register with polish computer name and code:

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: FKyAAxAs [?]

ferarrifeet

I need more info which method did you update. Did you use crack if you do what version admucher you instal possibly send screenshot please. Than i will help you more.

I strongly suggest try to re install the latest version [on the download link] and then use AdVor register and update [use method one]

Follow the screenshots on the topic and don't forget the register with polish computer name and code:

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: FKyAAxAs [?]

i used method one and installed the blacklist file and used the polish computer name

Archived