madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 710.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up! But I can't get the crack to work with Internet Explorer. I even went to the trouble of updating to IE9. I keep getting a blank website not found page in Internet Explorer when Ad Muncher is running. I have a portable version of Opera and that does not seem to be affected in this way but ads are successfully blocked. Anyone know what may be up between Admuncher and IE?

Hi shopkeeper, your IE files maybe corrupted. Try this little utility to get things right. It'll work in all probability.

I should add a point here..

copy/paste AM.adl to Ad Muncher directory....DO NOT Close Ad Muncher....run the Liberator, press [E] and the rest as said in the first post;

Finally let AM.adl be there and delete NEW .adl made there;

now close Ad-Muncher and start it again;

check above the "Default Filters" tab how many filters you got

(should be more every time)

Personally I don't like this liberator crack at all. The AdvOR method is much better and elegant. Yes, I know proxies get blacklisted. But it's not difficult to find workiing Polish proxies once every 3/4 days because new proxies come up frequently.

Jordan de Souza

Personally I don't like this liberator crack at all. The AdvOR method is much better and elegant. Yes, I know proxies get blacklisted. But it's not difficult to find workiing Polish proxies once every 3/4 days because new proxies come up frequently.

I think liberator method works ok if you're not an update freak. Dince normal subscription is updated like weekly, so waiting say 2 or 3 more days wouldn't hurt. I don't think waiting 3-4 days for updating a premium sub is ok.

Yes, but it's a wonderful option if you can't find a working Polish proxy.

Personally, I just upgraded to list version 3523 moments earlier with AdvOR :dance2:

But there's nothing more infuriating than not getting your copy to work at all. The Liberator method may not be elegant, but it does get the job done.

BTW, has anybody tried to register - not update - a trial version using a random "system proxy"?

If that can be done, then the "Time Stopper " method will be the absolute easiest way to do it. The daily "Premium" updates are not really of paramount importance. The weekly "non-premium" updates do get the job done just as well.

If someone is willing to give it a try, then use "intercept - AdMunch.exe" with AdvOR to see if it works on a system with expired AdMuncher trial. You'll need to turn off "Use Proxy" in AdMuncher.

Perhaps i've been lucky as i usually manage to update twice a day using AdvOr,i still think liberator is a very handy back up to have should anything happen to the AdvOr method. :D

BTW, has anybody tried to register - not update - a trial version using a random "system proxy"?

I tried it once on an older version of Ad Muncher. It didn't work.

I am having trouble with the validation of the email address and the code. It has let me do everything else but when I try to retry the code it says it is invalid. Can you please help me.

dany007119966

hmm its ok now ?

Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562/3525 [3528]

so now i have 3528 or 3525

and today is new 3529

madeinheaven

Blacklist.txt for AdvOR has been added to the main page

Update Advanced OR 0.2.0.10 Eng

Blacklist.txt for AdvOR has been added to the main page

Update Advanced OR 0.2.0.10 Eng

THNX madeinheaven

working with perfect..nice tutorial

keeping up

Posted Image

Exellent work madeinheaven,the Blacklist.txt made it so much easier to update.

Much appreciated mate. :D

Thanks madeinheaven but can you reupload the blacklist file, it said it has been deleted.

Same here, the files has been deleted.

madeinheaven

Thanks madeinheaven but can you reupload the blacklist file, it said it has been deleted.

Thank you noticing me blacklist file has been re-uploaded

madeinheaven

Download Blacklist.txt Has Been Updated- 4.27.2011

Advanced OR Has Been Updated To Version 0.2.0.11 Eng (04/26/2011)

madeinheaven

It does work for me you will see the blank proxies are banned comes from blacklist. txt.

Posted Image

madeinheaven

Blacklist is Automatically or Special Set

only Into AdvOR-plugins folders :blink:

Thanks madeinheaven

Put the name Blacklist.txt in the plugins folder (AdvOR-plugins) near Blacklist.dll

Resart the AdvOR. There is no configuration and setting needed.

Posted Image

Archived