• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 710.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

New Daily Blacklist.txt (from madmasles) Link Added :

Blacklist.txt (from madmasles):You can see here or there

mark smith

No matter where I download from, I always get Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562/3483. Will it work on this version?

edit: i see that it can from the screen shots...

im gonna try again later

It appears that all proxies from Poland are blacklisted in AdvOR.

Is there a chance for new ones to appear in the next days?

madeinheaven

It appears that all proxies from Poland are blacklisted in AdvOR.

Is there a chance for new ones to appear in the next days?

Ad Muncher keep banning proxies often but still you can see different proxies different time of the days. Another trick is sometimes if you open close and re-open Advor you see different proxies too.

Its like playing around till you see new proxies.

Just keep trying different time of the day you will get working proxies i assure that.

Ad Muncher keep banning proxies often but still you can see different proxies different time of the days. Another trick is sometimes if you open close and re-open Advor you see different proxies too.

What I don't get is why Ad Muncher bans polish proxies. The Komputer SWIAT license is supposed to be allowed to be used by polish users. The proxies are polish (the IPs are polish). How can/why does Ad Muncher ban them?

madeinheaven

What I don't get is why Ad Muncher bans polish proxies. The Komputer SWIAT license is supposed to be allowed to be used by polish users. The proxies are polish (the IPs are polish). How can/why does Ad Muncher ban them?

Cause they wanna protect their licence. They know the real proxies who register under Komputer SWIAT.

calguyhunk

The ad muncher team actually has people I'm sure manning the proxy list.

I'm sure, they are keeping an eye out on this Nsane thread as well :)

BTW, just updated to build 3556.

Posted Image

Thanks once again madeinheaven for starting this Advor thread. Kinda felt lost when the blutmagie proxies were blacklisted and we couldn't update/register with vidalia especially as I had to re-install Windows a few weeks earlier after almost a year of usage was taking it's toll on speed and efficacy.

madeinheaven

My Proxies are stuck on connecting to host.

Any unlimited trial for 4.92?

There is no unlimited trial 4.92 yet. If you are using 4.92 you need to stick with proxy method.

calguyhunk

My Proxies are stuck on connecting to host.

Keep checking back every 10 minutes or so at around Midday GMT (10 AM-2/3 PM). Try especially the unnamed proxies. Use the blacklist file linked on the first page of this thread to make your job easier.

Speaking from personal experience, you will get though. I just updated to 3558 myself :)

NightWalker

Unlimited Trial is the best way now guys , just download the filters from Amupdate and it is done.

madeinheaven

Thanks for the Liberator Unlimited Trial fix and the daily update files.

Worked like a charm on the very first try!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the sound information in this thread! Here's my information that might help people who use AdvOR.

1. From time to time my working admuncher cow went 'red' (ie stopped working). I realised that I had it on automatic updates and, since I only run AdvOR to update I realise that it had been trying to update and it saw that I was not 'in' Poland. :frusty: So...turn OFF automatic updates in the settings and update manually.

2. AdvOR works fine for me every time I've used it BUT you do need to be patient and may have to try several times, and later in the day, if all else fails. Believe me you WILL get a working proxy.

:D

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher v4.92 Beta Build 32684 released

Ad Muncher v4.92 Changelog

Release date: Currently under development

[build]/[Type] - [Description] ==================================================

Key:E = Enhancement

F = Fix

32584/E - Many improvements to the memory management code.

32585/F - Fixed Ad Muncher browser extension under Firefox 4.0.1 and newer.

32591/E - Added extra checks to ensure the ad removal counter is saved when

shutting down the computer.

32595/F - Fixed URL opening code in the installer so it won't launch browsers

in the administrator context (where Ad Muncher can't filter them).

32680/E - Implemented a system for swapping new filtering engines into Ad

Muncher as needed. Currently being used for testing and development

of a new upcoming engine.

32682/E - Modified the installer to not show a confirmation screen at the end

of installing or upgrading. Instead it will now launch Ad Muncher

immediately and display a page in the browser that will notify the

user if a newer version is available and display the change log..

Ad Muncher v4.92 Beta Build 32684

@ madeinheaven, thanks for your terrific work on this thread, the Advanced Onion Router method is elegant in conjunction with the Blacklist - perseverance is the key here, if no working proxies today then likely there will be one come along tomorrow

& there is no comparison with the dark old days of manually trawling the Net looking for Polish proxies, now that was grim

Hi,

Hmm I have followed the first method and I'm confused on what to put on the Name: and the Code:

And as for the second method I am detecting it as a virus...is it safe to download it?

madeinheaven

Hi,

Hmm I have followed the first method and I'm confused on what to put on the Name: and the Code:

And as for the second method I am detecting it as a virus...is it safe to download it?

Name and code there:

Introduce Name: Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode: FKyAAxAs [?]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I think the Blacklist is down again. I'm getting 404 on both links.

Also, I've found this site http://spys.ru/proxys/PL/ for Polish proxies. It's in Russian, but it shouldn't be too much of a bother. It always has one or two anonymous ones. I use it when AdvOR doesn't give me a good address, so you can use it if it annoys you!

By the way, awesome thread madeinheaven! Keep up the good work!!

Question: If I activate the program through Unlimited Trial, will I get Premium Filters (What else you call it; Pro, Advanced, Premium, Special, ...)?

madeinheaven

Question: If I activate the program through Unlimited Trial, will I get Premium Filters (What else you call it; Pro, Advanced, Premium, Special, ...)?

Unlimited trial does not work with version yet it works previous version only. If you wanna activate this version you need to use METHOT1 VIA ADVOR.

Archived