madeinheaven

If you want just licensing use this webpage http://webproxy.pl/. Using Alternate Method > Copy url > Open webproxy.pl > Paste url > Go on > Copy Code > Paste Ad Muncher > Your license will activate

nice finding , i test it and it works :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 712.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

If you want just licensing use this webpage http://webproxy.pl/. Using Alternate Method > Copy url > Open webproxy.pl > Paste url > Go on > Copy Code > Paste Ad Muncher > Your license will activate

can you dive us more detail possibly screnshot how it works

I finally gave up with the advor method as it was almost impossible to update,i've now gone for the liberator method with Utility AdMunchUD.exe for the premium updates and all is working well again.

Thanks again for your efforts madinheaven. :D

madeinheaven

sure , proxy site is already dead :angry: , (its up again) BUT the method can be used in another pl site proxy server.

check out the screenshot the speak from them self :D

after you press "Alternate Method" you will direct to the sec picture which gave you a url , you need to copy paste it in a Poland proxy site so you recive a working activation key :)

..... with Utility AdMunchUD.exe for the premium updates and all is working well again.

can you dive us more detail possibly screnshot how it works :rolleyes:

..... with Utility AdMunchUD.exe for the premium updates and all is working well again.

read the first post for it , madeinheaven put a lot of effort on it :)

OK! but I'm interested , how the program works! Do you have to look for proxies, and set in the program! If that is it, isn't an advantage! B)

madeinheaven

OK! but I'm interested , how the program works! Do you have to look for proxies, and set in the program! If that is it, isn't an advantage! B)

If you read first page you will see all your answer there with large explanation

Basically you run the updater and if there's an update it'll install it,its all in russian while the progs running so dont know what it says but it works,no need for proxies just run the app.

New updates may take a while to become available so once a day update shoud be enough to keep you up to date :D

can you dive us more detail possibly screnshot how it works

I think it gets you past the registration, you know when you try to register it with the Komputerswait reg....you try a polish proxy and it returns a message saying this doesn't seem to be from Poland....if you are in Poland please use the alternative method.....well using that particular Polish proxy server works with the copy and paste method that is that alternative....in short you can register Ade Muncher and get the grey bull....but the updates are different..you still need tor or a working proxy....I hope that makes some kinda sense...:)

Jordan de Souza

Working proxy today

95.178.6.190 Port:8088 HTTP

Not for me... don't know why... =\

Working Proxies today:

AdVOR 83.4.87.180:442 Komandos

Thanks , where do you ad this proxy, In Advor?

Cheers

OK got it.

I've tried your last one , madeinheaven , but it didn't work.However it works with your proxy adress but with port 8008 (instead of 8088)

Thanks

Posted Image

Jordan de Souza

Working proxy today [30.08.2011]

188.116.4.205 Port: 3128 HTTP

TY worked like a charm.

Archived