Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 10

jalaffa

Many of us found host blocks very not useful it stopped working for many starting last June Then I done a clean install and even though it were blocked in host i could not register online .So i checked it with and ip sniffer and seen host block was no longer doing its job that I had to block ips instead if i wanted to use this method anymore. Almost a year ago I figured it out. but it had gave me problems as far back as 2010 . :)

• Replies 754
  • Views 144.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we continue discussing about medicines while there are some working solutions ?

Because everyone don't use the same solutions. As far back as I remember no one never has .

steven36, please stop writing here in this thread. there is no one who listens to us. i have seen yesterday how my post was treated as trash. they even refused to apply my recommendations. from my experience , in KIS, network based blocking is better than firewall basis blocking. but now i succumbed to them and decided not to post here in this thread anymore.

Thing is it don't matter, I helped you and when Greed93 needed it I helped him .. As long as Im helping someone is all matters..I'm not here to win a popularity contest, I done been popular before , And helped and turned down many Reverse Engineers offers . I'm friends with many Reverse Engineers. Its not as fun as you think it is testing stuff.

steven36, please stop writing here in this thread. there is no one who listens to us. i have seen yesterday how my post was treated as trash. they even refused to apply my recommendations. from my experience , in KIS, network based blocking is better than firewall basis blocking. but now i succumbed to them and decided not to post here in this thread anymore.

Well, if you are referring me then I'd like to say I did not abuse you in any way ( neither I replied later ) . . . Being Kaspersky Lover ( Kinda comparatively advanced on Kaspersky plot + around 7 years user ) while me & another guys (Kantry123) already mentioned no firewall issue in KASPERSKY MR2 ( even mentioned the bug in MR1 too ) , never found IDM IP leaking even for 1 single time . . . . Here, You said 2 times ( on 2 places ) that KIS MR2 is buggy , hence I just said that's not true , you might have config./ done something wrong . . . . . By the way , the referral of using proxy app was just as example which I personally experienced , I never said there that you are using any proxy app ( since you indicated my reply yesterday ) . . .

Hey guys please check out the working patch.I hope it help you to crack at least v6.23 Build 10. I tested it on my own pc and it's working like charm without any issue.

http://www.softwares-serials.in/2015/04/internet-download-manager-623-build-10.html

Thanx Bhindu, downloaded and working like a charm. Already downloaded dozens of files and all quiet as should be. Added the new ip address 184.173.149.184 to firewall just in case.

steven36, please stop writing here in this thread.

On second thought, I think your right form now on ill just let figure it out for themselves . pride comes before the fall (old saying goes)

Well, if you are referring me then I'd like to say I did not abuse you in any way ( neither I replied later ) . . . Being Kaspersky Lover ( Kinda comparatively advanced on Kaspersky plot + around 7 years user ) while me & another guys (Kantry123) already mentioned no firewall issue in KASPERSKY MR2 ( even mentioned the bug in MR1 too ) , never found IDM IP leaking even for 1 single time . . . . Here, You said 2 times ( on 2 places ) that KIS MR2 is buggy , hence I just said that's not true , you might have config./ done something wrong . . . . . By the way , the referral of using proxy app was just as example which I personally experienced , I never said there that you are using any proxy app ( since you indicated my reply yesterday ) . . .

how can i challenge you here. you are my Lord....and how a novice can challenge his Lord? i admit you have 7 years experience. but have been playing KIS since 2001( almost 3 years after Kaspersky's birth). but i am still a naive.

by the way consider over this new ip 184.173.149.184 and i kindly request to edit if need arises

Page not found

----------

firewall block method still not working.

184.173.149.184 (www.internetdownloadmanager.com:80) already added to the blocked list,

do I miss something?

comodo-block-iidm-call-home.png

are u blocking it correctly, check Blacksnoise's Post.

well my REiS update 5 theory didnt work, worked for a little while then got the crack warning popup so id try other methods

Hey guys please check out the working patch.I hope it help you to crack at least v6.23 Build 10. I tested it on my own pc and it's working like charm without any issue.

http://www.softwares-serials.in/2015/04/internet-download-manager-623-build-10.html

sorry didnt work for me patch says "failed"

me pc a win 8.1 x64

1st I've also added 184.173.149.184 to host file and comodo with the other blocked ips.

So im trying one more time with REiS

heard user on REiS forum Installed idm623build10 then applied

"Internet.Download.Manager.v6.x.x.Update.7.Patch-REiS" and then "Internet.Download.Manager.v6.x.x.Update.6.Patch-REiS"

and it works for him so im seeing if it works for me.

Please add comodo firewal to "Illustrations On How To Configure Some Leading Firewalls" on this page //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222515-compilation-of-tutorials-guides-tips/
now i am using comodo firewall so i seen strange behaviour from idm that is after install and cracked successfully, i told to idm to check for newer version, so that it will display error there is no connection becoz i blocked it already through comodo firewall with 22 ip addres you had given or posted. still it checks properly and tell me no newer version available with out any error as i expected, so i dick further it creates loopback chain and creates proxy kind of connection through that it communicate to idm.

184.173.149.184 (www.internetdownloadmanager.com:80) already added to the blocked list,

do I miss something?

If you guys are interested - check out the illustrations (at post # 2208) demonstrating how the COMODO firewall should be configured.

All credits belong to masterupc. 8N3udPP.gif

Please feel free to report back at the thread linked at my signature. ;)

For some reason if I patch with the new ones IDM does not download anything.

I have to re install fresh and get the old patches with the serial nag screen going until one is proven to work.

For some reason if I patch with the new ones IDM does not download anything.

I have to re install fresh and get the old patches with the serial nag screen going until one is proven to work.

i uninstall completely with revo uninstaller after each one to see which one works correctly

so far so good with reis 7 and then 6 patches applied. i did restart my pc and im still downloading with idm no nags yet.

Page not found

----------

do I miss something?

are u blocking it correctly, check Blacksnoise's Post.

thsks for yr promt reply.

problem solved.

uninstall IDM completely and clean the registry.

with firewall rules applied register idm, that's it.

prevent idm from calling home for comodo users

problem solved.

Glad materupc's tutorial worked for you.

My configuration base on Comodo Firewall Application Rules which will block IDMan.exe to connect to the ip specified in the rules created. only idman.exe is blocked, it'll not effected other programs, i.e browser which can connect to the ip.

ping to 50.22.78.28

ping_to_idm.png

masterupc's configuration block entire network to connect ip listed in the block zone rules. all programs are blocked, incl. browser, ping command ... etc.

comodo block zone tutorial

both configurations are work, let's users decide which one suitable for them.

steven36, please stop writing here in this thread.

On second thought, I think your right form now on ill just let figure it out for themselves . pride comes before the fall (old saying goes)

Perfectly timed point :lol:

Archived