Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 10

jalaffa

I know the whole idea of ip blocking IDM was initiated by Steven36 here on nsane if it wasn't for him it may never have surfaced here to begin with.

I have no idea about that. Sorry.

If it is steven36 then give it to steven36,

if it is dcs18 then give it to dcs18,

but give to God what is due to God. :P

If you check out the main tutorial - you will find that more than due credit has been given to steven36 (just scroll down to the end of the post - in full view.)

Those credits are being reproduced, here for all to see for themselves:--

Inspirational credits:

The idea to employ this implementation germinated in my mind after a brief chance encounter with steven36 - check post # 35 for that hour of truth.

This one is for you steven36. RlW5CMh.gif

Besides, I do not claim any personal credits whatsoever - it is always a Team effort (however, all the failures are solely mine - by my own choice):--

Notice:

• This guide can be re-distributed anywhere without having to consult with me
  • My name does not need to be credited – in fact, I do not want my name to be reflected
  • Credits will need to be given, though to nSane Forums – a link to the homepage would be appreciated
  • Post # 2 shall be kept updated with all due credits to Contributors and the date-wise changes to this main post.

I see you as a humble, down-to-earth man with the above statement.

See 5 minutes tattler there you go giving someone credits for a team project pamadhilwankalan is using a method I posted and my friend is using another method by me that blocks ip without a FW. Anyname posted the notes I started out with for the FW I use and i had to make changes real fast because its not 100% right. if you don't use it why worry about it unless your going test it?

No one ever ask me could they use it . Really the more you thump it out to the public the more it becomes extinct. Like anything else Both times my name is in that OP topic is from something I posted on the front page topic.

Something is defintely wrong with you steven36.

You seek attention for credits and greatness with doing almost nothing except go in nonsense merry-go-around post.

You hate when other people get to be praised and be given attention and credit.

Why can't you just be happy that they made a good contribution to our community.

I gave dcs18 and you along with greed credit and thanked your effort.

Again, no offense meant! But you need to talk to a psychiatrist.

We can download legitimate & genuine Windows and be rest assured that Microsoft may/may not take action.

We might need to obtain explicit permission/s from him before we can use his download links - however illegitimate.

• Replies 754
  • Views 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely agree....Its just some are stubborn and stupid enough to believe that one method is the only method...Particularly people that can afford to be here all day.....Don't these people work?

Mine worked using one method! Who cares? Why are you promoting your method? To get credits like steven36 did while doing almost nothing? :think:

It's a national holiday today! hahaha! :party:

I get it that this post might not be pointed at me. hehe! :P

All I know is that I have the latest version of IDM and its working without any problems of pop-ups...Now no matter what method you use be it ip blocking via a firewall or a patch the desired end result is that it works without nags.

Now you are contradicting yourself. Weird! Tsk! Tsk!

I am not your enemy and I am not have any bad mood with you.

But something is wrong with your posts and with steven36's post.

Anyway! This is weird! :unsure:

It wasn't pointed at you....I read that you have used both methods!....What exactly made you think that it may have been about you....Lets clear that up :) I should add I've only ever used the hosts or patches...I'm using both now.

I have a been using only one method. just the patch with proper cleaning of reg. firewall turned off. no host.txt blocks or network/application level blocks.

My neighbors used either one or both the patch and firewall method, but not me.

No, I didn't. But your post seems so weird to point that why this is a so big issues with you if someone just use one method?

I get it now. This might be like the infowars topic where bad blood boils down to you along with steven36 versus dcs18/his friends.

You and steven36 not bad. Also, dcs18 and his friends. But why fight with how things are done? No progress there. :(

First of all its all in the resources provided by dcs18, xanax and the other Nsaners who contibuted/shared feedbacks and information.

Regardless, of the method( IP/HOST, TR, REGISTRY , PATCHES, ETC), it is how you make it useful in your end. :)

Mine is still kicking in the latest version and Thankful for that..

You dont block ips do you even. You remember Chief RES.. you use to be appznet too it was his idea to begin with .and I was just trying give a method of doing it without using A FW that worked for everyone . I stopped posting my idea after i seen someone stole it for there own topic. i already knew about FW blocks and knew it would not work for all.

Yep... its always been that way....

After its gone extent like the other ideas I gave everyone for dozens of apps plus supplied you all with mostly tested apps expect for 0day apps you will know why MS = me no longer post many ideas .

True M.... i understand how you feel... anyhow, just keep it to yourself, you always get misunderstood k?... i mean people have their own how they prefer doing this... let them be...

I kept quiet for 3 years about it and the 1st idea I posted in 3 years got snagged. I guess i need to go in hiding for 5 years this time .By the time come back sites will no longer exist . Just like Appznet no longer exist and I got tired of before I left there. Everything anyone did there is now in vain. Just past memories

Completely agree....Its just some are stubborn and stupid enough to believe that one method is the only method...Particularly people that can afford to be here all day.....Don't these people work?

Mine worked using one method! Who cares? Why are you promoting your method? To get credits like steven36 did while doing almost nothing? :think:

All I know is that I have the latest version of IDM and its working without any problems of pop-ups...Now no matter what method you use be it ip blocking via a firewall or a patch the desired end result is that it works without nags.

It wasn't pointed at you....I read that you have used both methods!....What exactly made you think that it may have been about you....Lets clear that up :) I should add I've only ever used the hosts or patches...I'm using both now.

I have a been using only one method. just the patch with proper cleaning of reg. firewall turned off. no host.txt blocks or network/application level blocks.

No, I didn't. But your post seems so weird to point that why this is a so big issues with you if someone just use one method?

I get it now. This might be like the infowars topic where bad blood boils down to you along with steven36 versus dcs18/his friends.

You and steven36 not bad. Also, dcs18 and his friends. But why fight with how things are done? No progress there. :(

Okay, your point is valid...But sometimes people are just so objectionable that its hard for some (like me) not to comment.....But rest assured I don't generally lock horns with the adults here :lol: Incidentally there was nothing weird about my comments on the methods for fixing IDM....I indicated that one or the other are fine if they work and if both work that's even better because it allows the user a choice...Hows that weird?

He wants copyrights - which we granted because it was was possible for us to do so.

He wants all our Likes / Thanks to come his way, too - now, that is beyond our control (the people have to do that - we cannot.)

No one said they want copyrights its the very same as most of my old friends who got abused by rippers we just fade away and get a real life .

First of all its all in the resources provided by dcs18, xanax and the other Nsaners who contibuted/shared feedbacks and information.

Regardless, of the method( IP/HOST, TR, REGISTRY , PATCHES, ETC), it is how you make it useful in your end. :)

Mine is still kicking in the latest version and Thankful for that..

You dont block ips do you even. You remember Chief RES.. you use to be appznet too it was his idea to begin with .and I was just trying give a method of doing it without using A FW that worked for everyone . I stopped posting my idea after i seen someone stole it for there own topic. i already knew about FW blocks and knew it would not work for all.

Yep... its always been that way....

After its gone extent like the other ideas I gave everyone for dozens of apps plus supplied you all with mostly tested apps expect for 0day apps you will know why MS = me no longer post many ideas .

True M.... i understand how you feel... anyhow, just keep it to yourself, you always get misunderstood k?... i mean people have their own how they prefer doing this... let them be...

I kept quiet for 3 years about it and the 1st idea I posted in 3 years got snagged. I guess i need to go in hiding for 5 years this time .By the time come back sites will no longer exist . Just like Appznet no longer exist and I got tired of before I left there. Everything anyone did there is now in vain. Just past memories

@steve , you can't do anything about that one...ideas will always be used by other people, its either they modify , changed it...thats how it goes, i remember, "BitDef2007" but now some people are doing quite well with new methods... for me, i dont get offended or something, let them be...the important thing is you shared something useful in the community before and maybe they using it and improving it...but hey... no need to disheartened about it.. maybe i do think contructively on how things are going... maybe you should try that too , mate...whether the site will be here 5 or 10 years... then we cannot say about it.. but accept whats ahead whatever that is.

Hey look the bottom line for me is they are both great members of this site.. In different Ways .. ;)

I know the whole idea of ip blocking IDM was initiated by Steven36 here on nsane if it wasn't for him it may never have surfaced here to begin with.

If you check out the main tutorial - you will find that more than due credit has been given to steven36 (just scroll down to the end of the post - in full view.)

Inspirational credits:

The idea to employ this implementation germinated in my mind after a brief chance encounter with steven36 - check post # 35 for that hour of truth.

Besides, I do not claim any personal credits whatsoever - it is always a Team effort (however, all the failures are solely mine - by my own choice):--

Notice:

• My name does not need to be credited – in fact, I do not want my name to be reflected
  • Credits will need to be given, though to nSane Forums – a link to the homepage would be appreciated
  • Post # 2 shall be kept updated with all due credits to Contributors and the date-wise changes to this main post.

See 5 minutes tattler there you go giving someone credits for a team project pamadhilwankalan is using a method I posted and my friend is using another method by me that blocks ip without a FW. Anyname posted the notes I started out with for the FW I use and i had to make changes real fast because its not 100% right. if you don't use it why worry about it unless your going test it?

No one ever ask me could they use it . Really the more you thump it out to the public the more it becomes extinct. Like anything else Both times my name is in that OP topic is from something I posted on the front page topic.

You seek attention for credits and greatness with doing almost nothing except go in nonsense merry-go-around post.

Why can't you just be happy that they made a good contribution to our community.

Hey look the bottom line for me is they are both great members of this site.. ;)

After tonight they will be only one they can have it. I tired of it now . I know were to find stuff on my own . I'm a idea maker not a follower .

i will just keep them to myself and share with my friends in private . Nice knowing you bud and all the other old and new friends this is good bye . :)

BTW nIGHT, you'll never see anything like this posted by any of the major contributors here.....

"This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed"

What kind of arrogance causes that...The kind that a week long convention of psychiatrists could discuss that's who....

People like november_rain create brilliant tutorials and bend over backwards to help people who don't fully understand them, the guy is truly smart and humble...Wonderful qualities.

i can tell one thing , what comes around goes around I see bad karma coming your way son . You claim to be religious . You don't set a very good example for those that's not.

Don't worry I have you and your imaginary Chief from AppzNet to set the example . . . . . . . on my behalf. ;)

Inspirational credits:

Notice:

Hey look the bottom line for me is they are both great members of this site.. ;)

After tonight they will be only one they can have it. I tired of it now . I know were to find stuff on my own . I'm a idea maker not a follower .

i will just keep them to myself and share with my friends in private . Nice knowing you bud and all the other old and new friends this is good bye . :)

Hey fellow thanks for things you wouldn't no had helped..Can't stop you i no well.. Put it this way i would if i could..peace.. :pirate:

"This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed"

What kind of arrogance causes that...The kind that a week long convention of psychiatrists could discuss that's who....

Nobody is forcing n00bs (or anyone else) to peruse those tutorials - which is why n00bs find it arrogant.

People like november_rain create brilliant tutorials and bend over backwards to help people who don't fully understand them, the guy is truly smart and humble...Wonderful qualities.

Ah . . . . . . november_ra1n!

When it was crunch time to support november_ra1n, you did a great job:--

There's no doubt november rain was a valuable member and contributor to nsane. But he also proved that he was vain and expected to be given privileges for his popularity. When he found out that throwing his toys out of the pram didn't work he continued his hissy fit to the point of leaving. Many asked him not to but he did.

Stick around Steve36....You'll only concede some kind of victory to the few feeble minded here.

bred here discussion... :D

as for me, I use trial reset, and do not bother with the hacking IDM

IDM always virgin

:rasta:

You're right, its about IDM and solutions for patching or firewalling it....I'm out of this...I can always have fun elsewhere :)

If you guys are out . . . . . . . . then, I am out - BTW, it was 2 against one (think over it - this opportunity to rape me over IDM illusionary copyrights might never come your way . . . . ever again.) :coolwink:

Okay, your point is valid...But sometimes people are just so objectionable that its hard for some (like me) not to comment.....But rest assured I don't generally lock horns with the adults here :lol: Incidentally there was nothing weird about my comments on the methods for fixing IDM....I indicated that one or the other are fine if they work and if both work that's even better because it allows the user a choice...Hows that weird?

Sorry for the delay in reply but I am trying to get everyone's point. Too many issues being thrown at here. :(

Archived