Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 10

jalaffa

I stay in version 9 with firewall block without any problem .

Are any reason to go in version 10 now ?

I run win7x64 .

If build 9 is working fine means your firewall has been configured correctly - it (firewall blocking method) will also retain your build 10 activation. ;)

I make a try to install and see what happened

• Replies 754
  • Views 143.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far no single fake error pop-up using REiS Patch Update 7, courtesy to BALTAGY installation guide. ^_^

Same here, patched, job done...Move on.

IDM checks the serial when you start a download after activation, to make sure your IDM working fine start a download and cancel it then restart then start any download again and if your idm is running in start up close it before you try to download again, if fake message didn't show after restart and download again then your good

Most patches except addhaloka or xanax let IDM create Visual Protect 3.5+ again and i think that's the problem they need to make the patch prevent IDM from creating this registry like xanax did

done all what you have written on REis patch 7 and it is working absolutely fine

I run win7x64 .

If build 9 is working fine means your firewall has been configured correctly - it (firewall blocking method) will also retain your build 10 activation. ;)

I make a try to install and see what happened

I update to build 10 still using firewall block [ Kaspersky firewall confing in KIS 2015 ]

Reboot and make tries to download some files , stop some downloads , and resume after ......

All work like a charm .

how come firewall method does not work for everyone?

It works just fine to almost all

u just need to know correct way to block and its purely depended on FIREWALL

regards

I run win7x64 .

Only if you want to have trouble patching. :P

I thank everyone who helped contribute patch, cracks, methods, ideas, findings and links.

I enjoyed reading this topic a lot. :read:

I can't use dcs18's IDM firewall block since I need to switch between firewalls and need to turn it off sometimes to test my software project.

Using ghost's REiS patch and working for two days now. :dance:

You can try posting your issue with full details, at the topic on my signature and one of the team members should surely help you out. :)

You can try posting your issue with full details, at the topic on my signature and one of the team members should surely help you out. :)

do you have tutorial for eset smart security to block multiple ip ?

After this long story, i have a simple question

If you have an info that can help dcs18 and don't want to say it and if you have info that can help users and don't want to say it so why you bother your self with this long post and story? and how after all that you happy to be part of nsaneforums? :think:

i think he has lost his mental equilibrium. i am on build 10 and often download. but there is no problem from IDM build 10. no fake pop-ups. no deactivation. i use KIS with firewall configured

I compiled almost all patch, methods, pictures (mine, I'm vain :tehe: ) and even video in this topic along with some notes I made quoting some posts. :showoff:

Though may no longer needed :( or too late :lol:, and it's a 81mb in size, here I share it. hehehe! :pirate:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/GAMZDPVF/IDM.rar_links

@all Who helped contribute patch, cracks, methods, ideas, findings and links, I forgot to ask permission to share your work, files and resources, ideas. I may have violated your copyright. I am sorry :beg: . Can you please find in your heart mercy and forgiveness for my stupidity? :spank:

Note: Might be useful when new version comes out. Most of the requested old/present patch are in here. :pizza:

Download this as a last resort. If you are too lazy to seek for those patches shared here then this is for you. :D

Addiitional update:

Update 1 to this file in this post.

do you have tutorial for eset smart security to block multiple ip ?

Yes, you may want to check out post # 210 and also post # 211 - one of those, should work out for you. ;)

IDM tutorial at this very same thread edited at (Step # 2) with some hilarious . . . . . . . breaking update. :sneaky:

Sir dcs18, is there any change in those 22 ips? any new or any altered ip?

IDM tutorial at this very same thread edited at (Step # 2) with some hilarious . . . . . . . breaking update. :sneaky:

Just add the 23rd IP as per the tutorial at my signature - no other technical change (your copy of IDM is fully covered!) 6HUIPBa.gif

I compiled almost all patch, methods, pictures (mine, I'm vain :tehe: ) and even video in this topic along with some notes I made quoting some posts. :showoff:.................................

http://mir.cr/GAMZDPVF..................

:D

Uh-oh! There is no such page here,

You must have mis-typed the url :(

Link not working.

No technical change, whatsoever - your copy of IDM is fully covered! 6HUIPBa.gif

if there is need to redeploy these 22 edited ips in KIS, i will certainly do it. but till now old format is nicely functional and i don't feel to delete those previous ips in firewall and redeploy these re-polished ips. any suggestion ?

I compiled almost all patch, methods, pictures (mine, I'm vain :tehe: ) and even video in this topic along with some notes I made quoting some posts. :showoff:.................................

http://mir.cr/GAMZDPVF..................

:D

Uh-oh! There is no such page here,
You must have mis-typed the url :(

Link not working.

Corrected! :D

if there is need to redeploy these 22 edited ips in KIS, i will certainly do it. but till now old format is nicely functional and i don't feel to delete those previous ips in firewall and redeploy these re-polished ips. any suggestion ?

Old Saying " if it ain't broke, don't fix it " ;)

@all Who helped contribute patch, cracks, methods, ideas, findings and links, I forgot to ask permission to share your work, files and resources, ideas. I may have violated your copyright. I am sorry :beg: . Can you please find in your heart mercy and forgiveness for my stupidity? :spank:

Personally, no problem at all - the method which our Team came up WRT to IDM is truly open source:--

"Preventing IDM From Dialing Home"

Notice:

• My name does not need to be credited – in fact, I do not want my name to be reflected

Archived