Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 10

jalaffa

dcs18, i can't send you a pm. your account doesn't permit it don't know why. so i have something you should pay some heed to. as we know KIS 15.0.2.361 doesn't block ips on firewall basis. it is fully functional when we block these ips on network settings basis. therefore i kindly request you to edit your guide and tutorial section in which shows KIS firewall configuration pictorially (only KIS firewall pictures). now it should be as this steven36 post number 31. please see

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/241531-internet-download-manager-623-build-5/page-2

Is it possible for you to provide the relevant Kaspersky screenshots? ^_^

Take your own time - we'll update the IDM tutorial (with Kaspersky firewall rules.)

ps:--

BTW, with my usual spectacles the link you pointed to is reading as 2015, not 2014 - wait, lemme check with my microscope. :lmao:

In my KIS 2015 15.0.2.361(a) the tutorial work FINE

Yep righto - confirmed and ratified by other Advanced Users - I mean (IamBidyuT and Now) not the other x3218mP.gif

• Replies 754
  • Views 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIS firewall for longtime was never meant for advanced users its for people who don't know how to make decisions on there own not for blocking warez . It works good for people who use patches or legitimate versions.

And please don't listen to me and go here tell them about it when it stops working on you.

I compiled almost all patch, methods, pictures (mine, I'm vain :tehe: ) and even video in this topic along with some notes I made quoting some posts. :showoff:.................................

http://mir.cr/GAMZDPVF..................

:D

Uh-oh! There is no such page here
Corrected! :D

Thanks.Excellent all-in-one package. :thumbsup:

as we know KIS 15.0.2.361 doesn't block ips on firewall basis. it is fully functional when we block these ips on network settings basis.

Completely wrong ! You might have done something wrong with your kaspersky MR2 (15.0.2.361) Or may be you are using some proxy app (which creates another firewall along with kaspersky, as example I use proxyfier to use / test with some specific server , while i connect it , it creates extra firewall along through IDM checks license info , for that I need to create IDM firewall rule inside proxifire too . . . . Here's my recommendation please check where's you are doing mistake , cause neither me nor kantry123 have faced any firewall leak issue in Kaspersky MR2 from last 3 months (from it's release) . . . Yeah, I accept, Kaspersky used to leak IP's , but it's when was MR1 , MR1 was buggy in several way . . . But MR2 completely fixed as far i've checked (though it's heavier than MR1 on system) . . . . . Hope you'll correct your KIS MR2 issue :)

Point noted, since I do not use KIS myself - let's also wait for the points-of-view from Now, IamBidyuT and kantry123 (especially, given the fact that they are far more Advanced Users than steven36 is.)

Shall certainly comply as per the joint conclusion that the five of you draw and also make due modifications to the IDM tutorial along with the corresponding credits. :)

No need of any modification on your KIS15 firewall instructions :) Though it'd be good if you mention there that KIS15 MR1 (15.0.1.415) leaks IP's of IDM , so it's good to use / upgrade to KIS15 MR2 (15.0.2.361) where it's been fixed completely . . .

Done! F3h9xqz.gif

I just have got the fake serial warning with windows 8 firewall control. I was using ip blocking for almost 2 weeks without any problem.

I also tried on an other computer using eset smart security. Now when i click on "check updates" the soft says that there is no new version(so it actually checks for new updates). It doesn't display the other "good" warning anymore. (that the connection couldn't be etablished or something like that...).

Is the ip blocking not working anymore ?

No problems here check and make sure you added all the ips

aOPzFKK.png

qkxxPUh.png

Here are the screenshots from Windows Firewall Control (WFC):--

JHxlV9b.png

I tried this morning and i had this message so everything was fine. But i'm not having this message anymore using two different firewalls.

Still on the computer using eset I didn't have untill now the fake serial warning.

Really weird :think:

You can check post # 2 (at the second line of my signature) for illustrations on different firewalls - should surely help you to sort out configuration issues (if any.)

I tried this morning and i had this message so everything was fine. But i'm not having this message anymore using two different firewalls.

Still on the computer using eset I didn't have untill now the fake serial warning.

Windows 10 Firewall Control gives you the ability to see if ip is leaking . I updated to that one yesterday. Its really neat. I never had no problem with the Windows 8 one I had been using it since OCT 2014 .

On ESET, you can try disabling Protocol Content Filtering:--

PDuE0VQ.png

IDM don't call inbound if it did if using w8fc native windows firewall would tell you . Because they work separate.

Windows 10 Firewall Control gives you the ability to see if ip is leaking . I updated to that one yesterday. Its really neat. I never had no problem with the Windows 8 one I had been using it since OCT 2014 .

When I click on check update I have this on windows 10 firewall control( i hope that's the good info, i'm not an expert)

http://hpics.li/86f7f47

When I click on check update I have this on windows 10 firewall control ( i hope that's the good info, i'm not an expert)

http://hpics.li/86f7f47

It shows its not blocked the arrow should be red.

I say - let's have links to support our statements (a baseless claim is like a fart of hot bubble - when pricked, everyone smarts from the stink.) :)

can u please please post example how to block 1ip from the 22 in Windows Firewall in bat file?

please? :)

I say - let's have links to support our statements (a baseless claim is like a fart of hot bubble - when pricked, everyone smarts from the stink.) :)

can u please please post example how to block 1ip from the 23 in Windows Firewall in bat file?

The following configuration for Windows Firewall was initiated by Zarko:

Example only Windows Firewall:

Users of Windows Firewall need to create two separate rules (one Block rule + another Allow rule) for IDM as per the following instructions:

• Ensure that the Windows Firewall service is on Automatic and that it is running.
  • Create two rules - one Allow rule and another Block rule as per the following instructions

Create The Allow Rule:

Control Panel >> Windows Firewall >> Advanced Settings >> Outbound Rules >> New Rule.... >> Program >> Next >> This program path: >> Browse (to your Internet Download Manager directory path at IDMan.exe) >> Next >> Allow the connection >> Next (check / tick all the three) Domain, Private & Public >> Next >> (fill) Name & Description >> Finish.

Create The Block Rule:

Control Panel >> Windows Firewall >> Advanced Settings >> Outbound Rules >> New Rule.... >> Custom >> Next >> This program path:>> Browse (to your Internet Download Manager directory path at IDMan.exe)>> Next >> Protocol and Ports (don't make any change/s, here) >> Next >> Scope >> Which remote addresses does this rule apply to? >> These IP addresses >> Add >> This IP address or subnet >> (add the 23 IPs addresses from the first post one at a time) >> OK >> Next >> Action >> Block the connection >> Next >> Profile (check / tick all the three) Domain, Private & Public >> Next >> (fill) Name & Description >> Finish.

Your Windows Firewall rules should now, look like the following (click the image to view it - full screen):

bmc5E1j.png

can u please please post example how to block 1ip from the 22 in Windows Firewall in bat file?

The following configuration for Windows Firewall was initiated by Zarko:

Example only Windows Firewall:

Users of Windows Firewall need to create two separate rules (one Block rule + another Allow rule) for IDM as per the following instructions:

• Ensure that the Windows Firewall service is on Automatic and that it is running.
  • Create two rules - one Allow rule and another Block rule as per the following instructions

Create The Allow Rule:

Control Panel >> Windows Firewall >> Advanced Settings >> Outbound Rules >> New Rule.... >> Program >> Next >> This program path: >> Browse (to your Internet Download Manager directory path at IDMan.exe) >> Next >> Allow the connection >> Next (check / tick all the three) Domain, Private & Public >> Next >> (fill) Name & Description >> Finish.

Create The Block Rule:

Control Panel >> Windows Firewall >> Advanced Settings >> Outbound Rules >> New Rule.... >> Custom >> Next >> This program path:>> Browse (to your Internet Download Manager directory path at IDMan.exe)>> Next >> Protocol and Ports (don't make any change/s, here) >> Next >> Scope >> Which remote addresses does this rule apply to? >> These IP addresses >> Add >> This IP address or subnet >> (add the 22 IPs addresses from the first post one at a time) >> OK >> Next >> Action >> Block the connection >> Next >> Profile (check / tick all the three) Domain, Private & Public >> Next >> (fill) Name & Description >> Finish.

Your Windows Firewall rules should now, look like the following (click the image to view it - full screen):

bmc5E1j.png

Thank u, i'll try to make bat file, i hope i can do it

Archived