Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 10

jalaffa

• Replies 754
  • Views 143.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the closest any patch has come to success is the one created by BALTAGY.

I didn't create it it's for xanax and another one for addhaloka and both tested and working

People just need to follow intersections and make sure they have admin rights to delete Visual Protect 3.5+ registry maybe admin rights is the problem

addhaloka patch is here>> and another one here>>

xanax cracked file and instructions how to apply it here>>

The video how to use cracked xanax is above

URET patch finally showed the "fake serial" popup. :(

OMG - super news for me this morning

I was happy for ur confirmation yesterday about this patch

so now :( :( - we will wait for another fix soon :lol: :lol:

so far REis patch 7 is working fine

Reis patch Update 7 do not works for me :(

1. I full removed IDM.

2. Rebooted PC.

3. Used IDM Cleaner bat file to clean my PC.

4. Used Registry Trash Key Finder to deleted Visual Protect 3.5+ from registry.

5. Installed IDM in default directory, used Reis patch updated 7 (all files are patched), ran IDM and have fake serial popup.

I do not understand why.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A6C92694A2DA0F7E6EE083C5C42CC1DB8C69A5E3&dn=idm+6+23+build+10+patch+only&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

1. I full removed IDM.

2. Rebooted PC.

5. Installed IDM in default directory, used Reis patch updated 7 (all files are patched), ran IDM and have fake serial popup.

I do not understand why.

Follow instructions here>> make sure to delete Visual Protect 3.5+ and replace the exe before you start IDM also make sure you have admin rights to remove this registry

URET patch finally showed the "fake serial" popup. :(

OMG - super news for me this morning

I was happy for ur confirmation yesterday about this patch

so now :( :( - we will wait for another fix soon :lol: :lol:

so far REis patch 7 is working fine

that is good news to hear

happy to know that Bro.

1. I full removed IDM.

2. Rebooted PC.

I do not understand why.

Follow instructions here>> make sure to delete Visual Protect 3.5+ and replace the exe before you start IDM also make sure you have admin rights to remove this registry

1. I have admin rights.

2. Removed Visual Protect key.

Still fake serial popup with your files :(

1. I full removed IDM.

2. Rebooted PC.

I do not understand why.

1. I have admin rights.

The cracked file don't create Visual Protect 3.5+ again so after you remove the registry and replace the file if you find this registry again that means you did something wrong make sure you replaced it also don't run IDM until you remove this registry and replace the file first or the IDMan will create it again

Also you can give a try to addhaloka patch here>> but also you must make sure to remove Visual Protect 3.5+ then use the patch then run IDM

1. I have admin rights.

When testing update 6 ..I uninstalled it with TU and checked with Registry Trash Key Finder to delete Visual Protect 3.5+ I looked and didn't see that key and I kept getting a fake serial so I restored to before I used the patch and all was fine , ;)

If your going to test things its best to make a restore before you make any changes . I learned this long ago . :)

remzkee0903

So far no single fake error pop-up using REiS Patch Update 7, courtesy to BALTAGY installation guide. ^_^

Well problems with fake serial from registry being contaminated with IDM have always existed but before you could simply run the patch and override it . Different systems behave in different ways and still it don't explain why i kept getting the popup without that key present , I hope for everyone's sake they add no more blacklist to the next build . Because now your having clean it like your installing TU to just use a byte patch . Unheard of for most apps I been using TU even for years .And all have to do is never let it hit the internet and uninstall it with Revo.. But when using a byte patch with IDM your wide open for things to creep in and it don't have be a update they can update it on the server side. :s

KamenRiderBlack

REiS Patch Update 7 works fine on my PC, no annoying pop ups.

The cracked file don't create Visual Protect 3.5+ again so after you remove the registry and replace the file if you find this registry again that means you did something wrong make sure you replaced it also don't run IDM until you remove this registry and replace the file first or the IDMan will create it again

True. If I used cracked exe I do not have Visual Protect anymore in my registry but I still have popup :(

True. If I used cracked exe I do not have Visual Protect anymore in my registry but I still have popup :(

See your pm

SacredCultivator

Anyone have a link to REis patch 7?

Thanks

This im seeing the first time for a software to get these many DOWNLOADS & COMMENTS!!

Capture.png

Archived