Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 5539

jalaffa

Snapshots can never be that safe as full images. I had so much struggle with RestoreIt2014 and since using True Image I always could fix any disaster...

After installing RollBack Rx my system was unable to boot....(long time ago with Win 7)

• Replies 245
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the boot CD can you create an image as well as restore an image with this boot CD? If I have UEFI do I need to make this boot CD with fat 32 file system like I do a Win 8.1 boot USB? What program do you use to make this bootable USB recovery drive? Rufus says it doesn't support it? Yumi either??? How are you folks doing this? Thanks

use rufus to format the flash drive to GPT + fat32 then simply copy the iso files into the bootable drive

That didn't work....When I boot I get 2 choices under UEFI and has to do with my ethernet not the flash drive I made it with.

With the boot CD can you create an image as well as restore an image with this boot CD? If I have UEFI do I need to make this boot CD with fat 32 file system like I do a Win 8.1 boot USB? What program do you use to make this bootable USB recovery drive? Rufus says it doesn't support it? Yumi either??? How are you folks doing this? Thanks

use rufus to format the flash drive to GPT + fat32 then simply copy the iso files into the bootable drive

That didn't work....When I boot I get 2 choices under UEFI and has to do with my ethernet not the flash drive I made it with.

well . worked 4 me u may want to check ur bios settings ^_*

Blackchildcx

Today I had to restore my system due nasty explorer crash when right clickin a file...

after doin a system restore with windows build in ----windows was un activated and all apps blocked..--...Damned.--OK....Lets reboot..-.press F11...select image and have a cup of coffee and check nsane by smartphone... ^_^

30 min later all fixed...system fresh n stable again.Man ...I love True Image....!!! WOW :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

set it and forget it...It will never let U down...Im thinkin bout purchasin some cloud space to support the appZ makers...!!

well . worked 4 me u may want to check ur bios settings ^_*

Nope BIOS fine?????

I have secure boot enabled in BIOS which it should be with UEFI. Does that need to be disabled? I don't have to when I reinstall windows and my Win 8.1 USB install works fine formatted with Rufus the same way as described here for Acronis???

I feel Ponting You Will win ;)

:uhuh: I am not participating in that giveaway/contest :lol:

I feel Ponting You Will win ;)

:uhuh: I am not participating in that giveaway/contest :lol:

WHy !!! :P Let me Guess You Don't Give :shit: About Acronis , You're Macrium Terabyte Shadowprotect Fan :showoff:

Please verify if such arrangement will work (Windows 7 x64) :

1. Acronis 2014 (old) installed just for use of T&D and Extended Capacity Manager

2. Acronis 2015 on boot CD used for making full system images once a month.

3. Universal Restore (version 2015)

I hope there is nothing wrong in using these two versions of Acronis simultaneously, but for different tasks.

Am I right ?

Please verify if such arrangement will work (Windows 7 x64) :

1. Acronis 2014 (old) installed just for use of T&D and Extended Capacity Manager

2. Acronis 2015 on boot CD used for making full system images once a month.

3. Universal Restore (version 2015)

I hope there is nothing wrong in using these two versions of Acronis simultaneously, but for different tasks.

Am I right ?

Yes, that should be fine. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this the current bootcd ISO? I ask as I believe they have 6055 up now on the Acronis site for registered users...which I AM....just not 2015.

****UPDATE***

I just d/l the ISO and it IS updated to 6066. I guess the link will give the current version...good deal.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question ; how to keep T&D in this set-up, and remove the ( bloated ) rest of this installer !

Would be just awsome,only install T&D and use your Boot-CD for backup-operations..........

Im still using Boot-CD 17.0.0.6673 from Acronis 2014 ( in Dutch ),it never failed !

Maybe install whole program and then remove the backup-part ??

But how doing this,without destroying the T&D-part of the program ?

btw, dont think dcs18 can help us, he does not use T&D, but maybe he is interested also in this project,coz many people want the same as I do; only good working T&D and no bloated backup-fuzz.......

Maybe install whole program and then remove the backup-part ??

Not possible that way . . . . . . . . FWIW, Acronis in installed form is a slow system killer which is exactly why some of of us use the BootCD.

BTW, Try & Decide is available on the BootCD.

I have secure boot enabled in BIOS which it should be with UEFI. Does that need to be disabled?

Acronis is fully compliant with UEFISecure Boot does not need to be disabled. ;)

"BTW, Try & Decide is available on the BootCD."

How do we use T&D with the Boot-CD ( which version of Boot-CD ??), you mean; we have to stick our CD in CD-station for using T&D ? What about Secure-zone and if you have to reboot in T&D-modus ??

Its indeed a system-killer, so we only want to use T&D and for backups,etc, we use the boot-CD .

How do we use T&D with the Boot-CD ( which version of Boot-CD ??), you mean; we have to stick our CD in CD-station for using T&D ?

Post # 4. ;)

What about Secure-zone and if you have to reboot in T&D-modus ??

Acronis Secure Zone is also available on the Boot CD. F3h9xqz.gif

Archived