Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 5539

jalaffa

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to get rid of annoying "new verion 2015 is available" popup in the 2014 version ?

Thanks in advance !

• Replies 245
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarshipSpaceX

Acronis BootCD 2015 ITA

Download direct link from Acronis

Note: for moment no link installer Acronis

What does ITA means in Acronis BootCD 2015 ITA ?

StarshipSpaceX

Acronis BootCD 2015 ITA

Download direct link from Acronis

Note: for moment no link installer Acronis

What does ITA means in Acronis BootCD 2015 ITA ?

is it italian lang ?

Activator nova-s

rls 27.09.2014 improved "wsh on/off" feature again

Site: http://ge.tt

Sharecode: /7Nc3oUK1/v/7

what does it mean "wsh on/off"?

No one can reply, please?

WSH = Windows Script Host perhaps? The activator is just a self extracting command script after all

Acronis BootCD 2015 ITA = Italian language

improved "wsh on/off" feature again comment by nova-s

updated activator with "wsh on/off" improvement again

"reg64.exe QUERY..." part wasn't very nice and not 100% reliable, now it is

With the boot CD can you create an image as well as restore an image with this boot CD? If I have UEFI do I need to make this boot CD with fat 32 file system like I do a Win 8.1 boot USB? What program do you use to make this bootable USB recovery drive? Rufus says it doesn't support it? Yumi either??? How are you folks doing this? Thanks

With the boot CD can you create an image as well as restore an image with this boot CD? If I have UEFI do I need to make this boot CD with fat 32 file system like I do a Win 8.1 boot USB? What program do you use to make this bootable USB recovery drive? Rufus says it doesn't support it? Yumi either??? How are you folks doing this? Thanks

use rufus to format the flash drive to GPT + fat32 then simply copy the iso files into the bootable drive

With the boot CD can you create an image as well as restore an image with this boot CD?

Yes - on both counts.

If I have UEFI do I need to make this boot CD with fat 32 file system like I do a Win 8.1 boot USB? What program do you use to make this bootable USB recovery drive? Rufus says it doesn't support it? Yumi either??? How are you folks doing this? Thanks

I have not yet had the opportunity to try, either - Rufus or Yumi (have heard good things about them, though.).

My preferred way to burn a Acronis ISO image to CD is with Ultra ISO Premium - it makes all the decisions for you.

What program do you use to make this bootable USB recovery drive? Rufus says it doesn't support it? Yumi either??? How are you folks doing this? Thanks

You can try xboot, also.

https://sites.google.com/site/shamurxboot/download

Easy2Boot too supports Acronis Boot ISOs :)

Also check out //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229366-acronis-true-image-home-2015-18-build-5539/?view=findpost&p=840495

Archived