Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 5539

jalaffa

I see, so this means the 6688-version ( English-US) and the 6673 ( Dutch,etc.) are the LAST,GOOD,WORKING,versions( all 2014!), everything after these versions is blody,bloated crap !!!

What a shame for Acronis, I hope they soon realize what a mess they made of this great and usefull program !

Waiting for ATIH-2016 .................

• Replies 245
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATI 2015 is for personal use. For business/enterprise use, its Acronis Backup Line is still there.

& forget all other versions

+1 :showoff:

Yes it's Linux based. No way to make it to a boot USB for UEFI/Secure boot machine.

Does WinPE work in that scenario? :unsure:

Yes AFAIK 64bit WinPE (PE4.0/5.0) based ISO is the only way to make a Acronis boot USB for UEFI/Secure boot machines.

Edit: or you can install the main program and make a boot usb using the media builder. That should also work.

breachinbleach

Hi I am getting key used too many times any fixes around that pls ,thks

try this medicine --> #4

Instruction read --> #6

Thks software182 still same error .looks like I'll have to uninstall it

I can`t install Acronis True Image 2015. For some unknown reason presents an error during installation.

Found this key. Hope it works for all :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......................... http://paste2.org

Sharecode :- ........................................... /kC1m4gMI

Cheers

Jofre

Yes, it is the same file.

Is it the Linux Boot CD ISO? :think:

Yes it's Linux based. No way to make it to a boot USB for UEFI/Secure boot machine.

because of ... ?

secure boot ?

or

uefi ?

I can`t install Acronis True Image 2015. For some unknown reason presents an error during installation.

Found this key. Hope it works for all :-

Site :- .......................... http://paste2.org

Sharecode :- ........................................... /kC1m4gMI

Cheers

Jofre

Your key also works.

https://forum.acronis.com/forum/65036

Dear Acronis Customers,

I am happy to announce the initial release of Acronis True Image 2015 for existing Customers. Today, on Sep 16, we’ve released Acronis True Image 2015 for existing Customers in EN, FR, DE, RU, JP. Release build is 5539.

What is “upgrade” launch:
Existing Customers can obtain Acronis True Image 2015 upgrade in the following ways:
• In-App notification: if "check for updates" option is turned on in Acronis True Image 2014, you will receive a notification in tray that a new version is available. Based on purchase/activation date you will be offered a free upgrade or a paid upgrade for regular price.

• We will be sending out promo e-mails offering upgrades for existing Customers and trial users. Existing Customers can purchase upgrades to the new version on Upgrade page.

(!) Acronis True Image 2015 is not fully available for sale on website yet. All product versions will be available for sale on website on September 23 for EN, FR, DE, RU, JP. You can find more info in the press release. Currently product pages offer Acronis True Image 2014. Box version sales for these languages start after Sep 16.

Free upgrades:
As usual, Customers who purchased the previous version recently are eligible for free upgrade. We start providing free upgrades today, on Sep 16, to Customers who purchased or activated their product on Aug 14, 2014 or later. Free upgrades are available via inApp and via the upgrade page. See the following article for more information

- Free Upgrade policy
- Free upgrade page

Customers who purchase Acronis True Image 2014 on the website on Sep 16 or later, can receive their free upgrades via upgrade page or via inApp right after purchase.

What is now available on website:
- Registration of Acronis True Image 2015 under User account at Acronis website. Installation files can be downloaded. Versions that include PC and Mac allow downloading installers for both platforms.

- Acronis Universal Restore and ISO images (will be available under user account later today)

- User guides (under user account after serial registration);

- KB articles for Acronis True Image 2015

- Free upgrade page

- Trial downloads are NOT available

- Product pages with all purchase options are NOT available (we still have Acronis True Image 2014 product pages in place)

- Full license purchases are NOT available

What's new in this version:
- Brand new UI—Creating a backup is straightforward and navigation is very user friendly.
- Entire PC backup—To back up your computer, just click on "Entire PC" in backup source, and we will select your internal drives for you. We still have a more advanced option for backup source, in case you would like to backup certain partitions.
- A new joint Acronis Bootable Media builder—Just click on it and select what kind of bootable media you need: Acronis Rescue Media or WinPE.
- New simple way of WinPE media creation—Once you select it in the Acronis Bootable Media builder, we create it for you; and in case AIK/ADK is required - we will suggest the correct version.
- New option to send feedback right from the product—With just one click, you can send system report information and your feedback directly to the Acronis Development team
- New offer: Acronis True Image Unlimited with unlimited Cloud storage.

Anna Trifonova

Airstream_Bill

A successful disaster-busting plan relies much more on reliability and integrity than on speed.

I have backup images with IFW,so no need to worry about Acronis.

For Speed,i have RollBack Rx.For Disaster Recovery,there is IFW.Also i don't have need for deploying images to dissimliar hardware.

Have backup of important data to External HDD.

Well lets hope that is true about IFW. My computer after that windows 8.1 SP1 or whatever they called it update. Just looped. There was no way to get to anything in windows. It just booted and almost would get to the Log In screen and then would reboot again. It did not matter what one tried to do. You could not get to any recovery area of windows. You could shut down the computer and turn it back on and it would just loop. Holding down the Shift Key while it was rebooting did nothing. The only thing that worked was to a complete Factory out of the Box restore with the Recovery disks I made when I got the Computer. My computer is a New well 5 month old Toshiba Lap Top. I never want that to happen again. I now have Hybrid Start turned off also. Something to think about. I also have an Image For Windows Backup but like I said there is no way to use if you can not get to the appropriate place in windows to restore it.

for those who are getting to many activations did you properly copy the .dll over the existing one. and did you follow directions exactly which state DO NOT open the program yet???tested multiple times and its working perfect here .

i did do it the wrong way at first by opening to activate and then copying the dll which then can only be done if you terminate the service or reboot in safe mode. and that way you get that message.

Just performed a successful restore using an Acronis 2014 backup.

It is time for a break - burn injuries can get quite painful, traumatic too. :sneaky:

Hi dcs18! welcome! how are you buddy? i hope you get well soon!
All good, my friend - just got myself out of rehabilitation. ^_^
It is good to see you back. My best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

Thanks bro. F3h9xqz.gif

Quick question: How do you start the offline activation? I performed serveral tests on a vm with no internet connection and it did not give me the option to activate offline.

follow these instructions (if you have already installed it use the removal tool to uninstall and reboot then install again) i tested it this way and it works every time:

http://dl.acronis.com/u/support/atih_cleanup_tool_s_e.exe

disconnect internet

install acronis

do NOT open it!!! use the x to close the box.

go to the /program files )x86)/common files/acronis/home folder
rename the .dll to .bak now copy the new .dll into the folder

now start acronis select start trial.

go to lic'ing and click enter serial number

paste in the serial from the fix.

click activate

now you will see a pink area at the bottom of the lic page.

click activate offline type anything you want in the activation code line and click activate.

now it may say could not connect to the activation etc etc.

close acronis and turn on internet again. reopen it and if it still says that click the "fix" and wait. close it again and then reopen it. it should be activated now.

Airstream_Bill

for those who are getting to many activations did you properly copy the .dll over the existing one. and did you follow directions exactly which state DO NOT open the program yet???tested multiple times and its working perfect here .

i did do it the wrong way at first by opening to activate and then copying the dll which then can only be done if you terminate the service or reboot in safe mode. and that way you get that message.

I have installed it 3 times and had that problem all 3 times. I renamed the .dll before copying the new one over it though. All I had to do was to open the program 3 or 4 times and do from another computer. I put the same key in every time and finally it would say Full Version Activation.

now you will see a pink area at the bottom of the lic page.

click activate offline type anything you want in the activation code line and click activate.

The problem I have is I don't see this part. After I click "Activate", it just saves the serial number. It does not try to activate.

Yeah I know what you're saying. I activated my beta offline also. But for some strange reason this final version does not give me an offline activation option.

Its alright, I don't need it installed on my system anyway. All I need is a boot-usb, which I already have. The only reason why I want to see that offline activation option is because I wanted to test if it will accept my beta license file.

Yeah I know what you're saying. I activated my beta offline also. But for some strange reason this final version does not give me an offline activation option.

Its alright, I don't need it installed on my system anyway. All I need is a boot-usb, which I already have. The only reason why I want to see that offline activation option is because I wanted to test if it will accept my beta license file.

forward time 31 day & Block "license_activator.exe "
It Should Give You offline activation option :hehe:

What's the problem, read the help in the Acronis 2015 !!!! The software is excellent - better not be -for now !!!

Like I said, I am testing something different. I am trying to find out if my beta serial number and beta license file will work on this final build. For that reason, I have to use the original libcrypto10.dll. Otherwise, it will defeat the purpose of the test because the patched libcrypto10.dll accepts anything.

All I know right now is that the final build accepts beta serial numbers. But I still don't know if it will activate.

forward time 31 day & Block "license_activator.exe "

It Should Give You offline activation option :hehe:

Duh.... How can I forget about that?? Stupid me.. You are right! In theory, forwarding the clock should force me to activate. :doh:

I tested on an XP and I do not remember seeing "license_activator.exe" in the default installation directory. But I don't think it matters if I block this or not because I am offline anyway. I will test again later.

Archived