Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 5539

jalaffa

The total restore time on my machine, a full restore, lasts less than 1.5 minute. I have ~25 GB of OS+Programs. I never find a need for programs like AX64. So in my situation, Acronis+IFL are all I need for my backup/restore.

I agree the speeds with SSD.But is it possible to restore a full/differential/incremental backup of OS partition to HDD in 7 seconds with Acronis? :think:

well that's almost physically impossible especially if it contain ur hole OS

• Replies 245
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree the speeds with SSD.But is it possible to restore a full/differential/incremental backup of OS partition to HDD in 7 seconds with Acronis? :think:

If yes,feel free to share the trick :)

What kind of a question is that?

Acronis is just like me- KickAss :showoff:

I don't think Acronis can make fast restores of changed sectors of the OS partition in few seconds or minutes like AX64 Time Machine.

If you don't think - you will not and so, you cannot. 8)

What dcs18 said might have been restore of file/folder not the OS partition. :P

Wouldn't restoring a incremental/differential backup take more time than restoring a full backup? :think:

A more silly and ignorant statement was yet to be made on this thread. :lol:

I haven't seen any user restoring a backup image of OS on HDD in 7 seconds with Acronis.Prove it first by posting a video and then post.

I didn't say it is impossible though. B)

Calling others as dumb without having a valid proof to support the argument isn't good.

Well,making a long story short, this Acronis 2015 is not so good as the 2014-version ( no TD anymore=BIIIIG MISTAKE!!)

Im pretty sure they will come back from this failure,coz why install it when the boot-CD is all you need?

AX64 and RollBack are certainly not replacing the T&D of Acronis,coz they are much toooo buggy !

Sandboxy could be a replacer, but have no experience with it ( untill now).

Conclusion; keep using the 2014-version ( much better then this incomplete 2015-crap !), we will see if it still works in Win9........

@ non-users

Before you Peeps try to pitch your backup toys into the Acronis zone, at least try it for yourselves so that your experience (or the utter lack of it) does not get exposed. ISHqmMc.gif

It also makes one look like an Amateur when one keeps on harping about the useless speed factor. 0pk6YBv.gif

I am speaking only about the possibility of restoring OS partition image in 7 seconds with any Acronis product on HDD.Prove it and then talk :shit: about others

Please understand what he was trying to say. Thank you. :)

What is the average restore time that you have with Acronis?

On my system, depending on the type of Acronis restore - anything between 7 seconds to 14 minutes.

seriously ???

this is what happens when i go 5 min @@?

common guys

+

i tried V 2015 & i will keep trying it & its so slow @@ = still fan of Terabyte ^_^

i found this on TPB... maybe someone would try this :think:

Acronis True Image 2015 18.0 Build 5539 Boot CD Retail

CRC32: 578A1B9FMD5: 884178BB087EFAB47B94699B685AF503SHA-1: D80963B457AD8045A4DA804BCB74678B48A27362

Link : thepiratebay.si/torrent/11051864/Acronis_True_Image_2015_18.0_Build_5539_Boot_CD_Retail

i found this on TPB... maybe someone would try this :think:

Acronis True Image 2015 18.0 Build 5539 Boot CD Retail

CRC32: 578A1B9FMD5: 884178BB087EFAB47B94699B685AF503SHA-1: D80963B457AD8045A4DA804BCB74678B48A27362

Link : thepiratebay.si/torrent/11051864/Acronis_True_Image_2015_18.0_Build_5539_Boot_CD_Retail

I'm downloading it right now. I think it is the same as this one: http://dl2.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2015_en-US.iso

I will compare hashes when download completes.

EDIT: Yes, it is the same file.

Does anybody knows ; is the Try&Decide still present in the beta-versions ( ATIH-3203 ) and can we use this beta with the beta-key??

I mean ATIH 2015 3203 beta.

If so, then this beta could be very usefull untill Acronis 2016 comes out !!!!

Does anybody knows ; is the Try&Decide still present in the beta-versions ( ATIH-3203 ) and can we use this beta with the beta-key??

I mean ATIH 2015 3203 beta.

If so, then this beta could be very usefull untill Acronis 2016 comes out !!!!

i didn't see any T&D option in latest 2015 Beta 3203...

yes, you can use the Beta key on 3203

ATI2015.png

Check https://kb.acronis.com/node/48326 for more info on ATI 2015 :tooth:

To lighten the product and to make it more reliable, the following tools were removed:

• Acronis Extended Capacity Manager
  • Trim SSD
  • Backup file conversion from the .tib format to .vhd, and vice versa
  • Disk Editor
  • Boot Sequence Manager
  • File Shredder
  • Import and export of backup settings
  • Try&Decide
  • Mail backup

What's new in this version:

Completely new design - design and usability of Acronis True Image 2015 were completely reworked to improve and simplify the user experience.

Compatible with touch screens - the new interface allows you to work with Acronis True Image on touch screens.

Entire PC backup - backup has never been easier: select all data stored on your computer with just one click. In case of disaster, you will be able to recover Windows and applications, in addition to all your documents, photos, and other files.

Disk recovery from Acronis Cloud via Wi-Fi - use Wi-Fi for disk recovery from Acronis Cloud. You can even wirelessly migrate your operating system with all the installed programs to a bare-metal computer.

Premium version functionality included - you obtain the full feature set, including dynamic disk support and Acronis WinPE ISO builder.

Automatic deduplication of online backup source data - decrease backup size by 10 persent and save free space on Acronis Cloud. Before you start an online backup, True Image analyzes the data that you selected. If there are two or more identical data blocks, only one of them will be uploaded to Acronis Cloud. During recovery, True Image will duplicate the block and insert it to all places where it was originally detected.

Simplified Acronis Media Builder - the new wizard allows you to create both Acronis bootable media and WinPE-based media in a few simple steps.

ATI 2015 is for personal use. For business/enterprise use, its Acronis Backup Line is still there.

Acronis Introduces Acronis True Image 2015, the Most Complete, Easy, and Safe Full System Backup Solution for Personal Use

http://www.acronis.com/en-us/pr/2014/09/16-13-26.html

In my understanding, there is only one version -- Acronis True Image 2015. No home, no premium, no workstation, etc.

user@nsaneforums

ATI 2015 is for personal use. For business/enterprise use, its Acronis Backup Line is still there.

Acronis Introduces Acronis True Image 2015, the Most Complete, Easy, and Safe Full System Backup Solution for Personal Use

In my understanding, there is only one version -- Acronis True Image 2015. No home, no premium, no workstation, etc.

& forget all other versions

Yes, it is the same file.

Is it the Linux Boot CD ISO? :think:

Yes it's Linux based. No way to make it to a boot USB for UEFI/Secure boot machine.

& forget all other versions

Yes agreed.

Yes it's Linux based. No way to make it to a boot USB for UEFI/Secure boot machine.

Does WinPE work in that scenario? :unsure:

Archived