Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 5539

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 245
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not (yet) on the Acr.site !

Only English, even the 6688-version;only English............

If the Try&Decide is not present in this "update" then this program is not on my list anymore!!

Have to stay with Acronis 2014, with the Try&Decide .How on earth can they remove this wonderfull option in Acronis ???

Maybe we still can use the 2014-version in Win 9 ..........

Is there a solid alternative for the Try&Decide of Acronis ????

This is NOT Premium so no xtra features like try n decide...start up.recovery manager press F11 if OS not booting.......!

wake I stick with 2014! till the 2015 premium is coming out!

Wondering why the other thread was locked before everything gets sorted.

That's standard procedure after a Site / Forum Feedback / Frontpage Software Updates topic is followed by an update on the frontpage. One thread for the same topic rule.

user@nsaneforums

This is NOT Premium so no xtra features like try n decide...start up.recovery manager press F11 if OS not booting.......!

no more premium edition & no more try&deicide

New in this version:
* Completely new design—The design and usability of Acronis True Image 2015 were completely reworked to improve and simplify the user experience. Moreover, the new interface allows you to work with True Image on touch screens.
* Disk recovery from Acronis Cloud via Wi-Fi—When you recover a disk from Acronis Cloud and you cannot use an Ethernet cable, you can connect and download your data by using a Wi-Fi connection. Acronis True Image 2015 supports several wireless security protocols, including WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, and WPA2-Enterprise. You can even wirelessly migrate your operating system with all the installed programs to a bare-metal computer.
* Automatic deduplication of online backup source data—Before you start an online backup, True Image analyzes the data that you selected. If there are two or more identical data blocks, only one of them will be uploaded to Acronis Cloud. During recovery, True Image will duplicate the block and insert it to all places where it was originally detected. This algorithm decreases the amount of uploaded data by 10 percent on average and saves your free space on Acronis Cloud.
* The Standard product version includes the Premium version functionality—When you buy Acronis True Image 2015, you obtain the full feature set, including dynamic disk support and Acronis WinPE ISO builder.
* New simplified Acronis Media Builder—The new wizard allows you to create both Acronis bootable media and WinPE-based media in a few simple steps.
* Entire PC backup—With the new Entire PC backup type, you can protect all data stored on your computer at once. In case of disaster, you will be able to recover Windows and applications, in addition to all your documents, photos, and other files.
* Rarely used tools were removed—To lighten the product and to make it more reliable, the following tools were removed:
-Acronis Extended Capacity Manager
-Trim SSD
-Backup file conversion from the .tib format to .vhd, and vice versa
-Disk Editor
-Boot Sequence Manager
-File Shredder
-Import and export of backup settings
-Try&Decide
-Mail backup

Think there will no be premium version.

* The Standard product version includes the Premium version functionality—When you buy Acronis True Image 2015, you obtain the full feature set, including dynamic disk support and Acronis WinPE ISO builder.

* Rarely used tools were removed—To lighten the product and to make it more reliable, the following tools were removed:
-Acronis Extended Capacity Manager
-Trim SSD
-Backup file conversion from the .tib format to .vhd, and vice versa
-Disk Editor
-Boot Sequence Manager
-File Shredder
-Import and export of backup settings
-Try&Decide
-Mail backup

Anyway I just tested Acronis True Image in virtual machine, and serial code was enough to activate. Internet was disconnected. Strange.

For Addon pack no need serial.

Very good,so Try&Decide and F11 will be back in the 2015 Premium-version !!

OK, we wait for this 2015-version. imo only beta-versions untill now.........

btw; Try&Decide is the only reason for installing this program, coz for backing-up and restoring the boot-CD is all you need!!

pete i could be wrong but im pretty sure there will not be a "premium" version. they removed the try and decide to make the product lighter as they say.

Try&Decide "rarely used" ?????

I ( and many,many other people ) use this option every day! How can they remove this option, which program ( or other software) can replace Try&Decide ?????

They will come back from this big mistake, who is going to buy this version ,without Try&Decide ??

Still no solid alternative for Try&Decide..................................??

Ift hey dont bring back F11 and TD Im sure they loose some customers......me go with AX64 n SD if they realy let this options go down....

MAN...The F11 option was great and helped me sometimes if the USB device was to old too boot from...And TD is the MEGA xtra tool ATIH had!!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Im sure they see people stick with 14 version and bring back the two options like M$ brings back startmenu...Customer IS KING....Damned!

Wish AX64 is reliable and solid as T&D !!

AX64 has a looooooooot of bugs ,so its not a good alternative for T&D .

( Maybe the Acronis-fox are going crazy ?? )

Sandboxie comes to my mind. But yes acronis try&decide option was a favourite of mine as well.

@Pete 12 ...and others -about F11 - in new 2015 - activate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager

Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
How it works
The Acronis Startup Recovery Manager lets you start Acronis True Image 2015 without loading the operating system. With this feature, you can use Acronis True Image 2015 by itself to recover damaged partitions, even if the operating system won't boot. Unlike booting from Acronis removable media, you will not need a separate media or network connection to start Acronis True Image 2015.
How to activate
To activate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager:
Click the Start button —> Acronis (product folder) —> True Image —> Tools and Utilities —> Acronis Startup Recovery Manager.
In the opened window, click Activate.

Sandboxie comes to my mind. But yes acronis try&decide option was a favourite of mine as well.

what about rollback rx ?

Rollback rx isn't a backup program.

Back up to a restore point and fail was my experience with Rollback some years ago . I would never trust it to get me out of a jam . Only its a toy for big boys and girls . :lol:

Rollback rx isn't a backup program.

Back up to a restore point and fail was my experience with Rollback some years ago . I would never trust it to get me out of a jam . Only its a toy for big boys and girls . :lol:

very true. RB RX modify the MBR and file system to redirect read/write operations, therefore the chances of having your OS messed up are pretty high. I never will use such kind of programs. Imaging programs such as Acroins, Terabyte and macrium are much cleaner.

Archived