"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Not sure — but, it's possible that my firewall was instrumental in retaining my registration (it's been that way for a pretty long time.) yXZVmpE.gif

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today SSL sites stopped working for me....I found that DNScrypt proxy is unable to retrieve certificate required for such connection, anyone know the solution?

Question Expert People

i updated adguard for windows to latest version 6.2.424.2123 but i got problem to access my bank page. tried to disabled it temporarily did no work

i tried to add exception to filter by adding in user filter: @@||www.bankname.com.sa^$important,document,~extension         .. also did not work

any help will be appreciated to exclude my bank page from adguard filtering

thaaanx

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, eyez said:

Question Expert People

i updated adguard for windows to latest version 6.2.424.2123 but i got problem to access my bank page. tried to disabled it temporarily did no work

i tried to add exception to filter by adding in user filter: @@||www.bankname.com.sa^$important,document,~extension         .. also did not work

any help will be appreciated to exclude my bank page from adguard filtering

thaaanx

maybe bugs with 6.2.424.2123 ?

hi guys, I believe you have testing a lot Adguard for PC and uBlock Origin. I would like to know your opinion/experience, which one do you prefer, Adguard for PC or uBlock Origin?  thank you. regards. :)

knowledge-Spammer
26 minutes ago, rach said:

hi guys, I believe you have testing a lot Adguard for PC and uBlock Origin. I would like to know your opinion/experience, which one do you prefer, Adguard for PC or uBlock Origin?  thank you. regards. :)

for me adguard 100%

1 hour ago, rach said:

uBlock Origin is not fair competition to Adguard, unless you use the combination of (uBlock Origin + uMatrix.)

Nevertheless, Adguard is still a more effective blocker (with or without the combination.) B)

3 hours ago, eyez said:

tried to disabled it temporarily did no work

If Adguard was in fact correctly disabled and yet the bank site did not work, the issue very likely would lie somewhere outside Adguard.

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

If Adguard was in fact correctly disabled and yet the bank site did not work, the issue very likely would lie somewhere outside Adguard.

previous version 6.2.390.2018 was no  issue at all and worked fine

problem when updated to latest version, i got that problem

Currectly with Adguard, I could replace, but not perfectly, some FF add-ons, they are uBlock Origin, Greasemonkey, Stylish, Self-Destructing Cookies, safe-search. AFAIK userscript not fully compatible/ work as good as with Greasemonkey and it still not support hosts filters, such as MVPS . Yes, I combination uBlock Origin + uMatrix really good.

hi @dcs18, is possible to use Adguard to block all webpages from loading images like uMatrix can do? I still rely Policy Control and uMatrix to block images. Thanks

2 minutes ago, rach said:

Yes, I combination uBlock Origin + uMatrix really good.

(uBlock Origin + uMatrix) was my previous implementation and it literally broke my heart to switch-over to Adguard — however now, I'm glad to have made the switch (all thanks to Undertaker.)

2 minutes ago, rach said:

hi @dcs18, is possible to use Adguard to block all webpages from loading images like uMatrix can do? I still rely Policy Control and uMatrix to block images. Thanks

Oh yes, that's exactly what I always do — at my root is the one single rule which virtually blocks all the web pages and from there onwards, I just add exceptions as and when required. F3h9xqz.gif

Could you share the rule? An example maybe? I'll probably switch to Adguard again since a member gave me a lifetime license as a gift, so it would be a waste if I don't use it :D. Thank you. Regards. :)

The following single rule will break most webpages:—

://$font,image,media,object,object-subrequest,other,script,stylesheet,subdocument,websocket,xmlhttprequest,app=firefox.exe

The following rule is a more practical approach for most folks:—

://$script,third-party,app=firefox.exe

51 minutes ago, rach said:

I seem to have misunderstood — if you need to block only images from all sites instead of all webpages (as I though, on my previous post) the following rule will suffice:—

://$image,app=firefox.exe

Greenify is now 3.7.1 build 373.

• Greenify is now fully compatible with Android 8.0 Oreo.
  • Prescription is now supported in privileged mode, which can be activated with Magisk + AppSystemizer.
  • New bottom panel with per-app actions, settings and extra information.
  • Accessibility service will only run on-demand if required permission is granted with ADB.
  • Improved auto-hibernation in non-root mode and privileged mode.
  • Improved the reliability of wake-up cut-off.
  • Improved the accuracy of background-free detection.

One important point in the Lucky Patcher changelog:—

- Update modded Google Play to 8.3.42;
- Update Xposed module;
- Add button "All" to group operation;
- Add button "Browse" for rebuild final dialog;
- Update hosts file for Ad removing;
- Update custom patches;
- Update translations;
- Bugs fixed.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived