"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:41 AM, PHAT said:

Key Internet Lock not working. Please help!

https://ibb.co/bNbXb6

1. Uninstall Internet Lock
2. Remove directory:
   - %ProgramData%\TopLang
3. Delete registry keys:
   - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TopLang
   - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TopLang
4. Reboot
5. Re-install Internet Lock
6. Enter license (internet connection required)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest IDM addon (IDM Integration Module 6.30.6) made compatible for Nightly v60.

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/7978208/idmmzcc3.xpi.html[?]

You need to set the value of xpinstall.signatures.required in about:config as false.

While installing an IDM copy on a PC, I noticed they started using two VP 3.5+ keys and two Empty CLSID keys. And I saw the forum and saw it broke other activations, how was it with Adguard?

Another thing that I noticed was that now it was connecting to the test.intern......*.com domain at the completion of download and not like it was earlier at the start of download.

Hi dcs18, do you use foobar2000? If yes, I would like to know about your configuration and any dsp or equalizer preset you like to use if permitted. I hope I get reference from the expert here. Regards ^_^

5 hours ago, Undertaker said:

How's the Adguard Integration mode working out for you i.e. if you're still using it?

The latest releases of the AdGuard add-ons are now getting installed without an issue — however, they're not functional (the rules are not getting created — maybe they were intended for the newer WebExtension builds of Firefox.)

5 hours ago, rach said:

Hi dcs18, do you use foobar2000? If yes, I would like to know about your configuration and any dsp or equalizer preset you like to use if permitted. I hope I get reference from the expert here. Regards ^_^

Hello rach!

I'm a long-time Winamp Pro user — would've been glad to share my configuration . . . . . . have never had the occasion to use Foobar2000, though.

4 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

( ... ) however, they're not functional (the rules are not getting created — maybe they were intended for the newer WebExtension builds of Firefox.)

All the rules that I have created in the last 15 days - since the formatting - are active and functional here... Waterfox 56.0.4

16 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

I see — were those rules created through the add-ons, WALLONN7?

Yep... All of 'em...

Oh, that points to an issue on my side — need to figure it out when I get some time.

Thanks for the heads-up. F3h9xqz.gif

47 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

The latest releases of the AdGuard add-ons are now getting installed without an issue — however, they're not functional (the rules are not getting created — maybe they were intended for the newer WebExtension builds of Firefox.)

Could it be the websocket thing here also like in case of IDM ?

36 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

I'm a long-time Winamp Pro user — would've been glad to share my configuration . . . . . . have never had the occasion to use Foobar2000, though.

I'm a bit surprised that you never tried it. Do you have any problem when using Winamp on newer Windows? Any problem when playing new codec? Since foobar2000 and third-pary components keep up-to-date, I never have problem regarding this. I love the tagging feature and some specifics tasks can be achieved via components, such tag sanitizer, m-tags. :)

11 minutes ago, Undertaker said:
1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Could it be the websocket thing here also like in case of IDM ?

Just tried disabling all my paranoid block rules (didn't work — good thinking, though.)

Just to illustrate — when I use the AdGuard Assistant to block elements, I receive the following notification and the rule gets created:—

t4quoqj.png

However, when I use the AdGuard AdBlocker (Beta) 2.8.5beta add-on to create a rule, neither do I receive the above notification nor is any rule created.

6 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

rach, I'm still on the 8.1 ^_^

Yes, I would also love to stay with 8.1 too but since my old laptop monitor died, I had to get newer one but it came with pre-installed Win10 genuine which is waste for me to reinstall again.

Not bad but I decided to disable windows update to avoid new bugs that may come :lol:

Btw for Firefox, are you using latest ESR 52 or Quantum?

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived