"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

<snip>

<snip>

Are you guys ready for some performance enhancements to your Virtual Memory if you are willing, we can carry this conversation further. B)
Of course :yes:. We didn't supply you the screenshots to fap on your filthy fat old d!ck :naughty:

:dance:

The following example pertains exclusively to your hardware — others won't derive any mileage out of it (not even Taker):—

Ujnv2im.png

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my case i use

on my intel GPU PC

Nvidia GPU PC

(because i have enough RAM in it)

ill try ur setting and see the results ^

<snip>

<snip>

Are you guys ready for some performance enhancements to your Virtual Memory if you are willing, we can carry this conversation further. B)
Of course :yes:. We didn't supply you the screenshots to fap on your filthy fat old d!ck :naughty:

The following example pertains exclusively to your hardware others won't derive any mileage out of it (not even Taker):

Ujnv2im.png

Alright. But I am keen to know the mechanism. Please PM me if you don't want to disclose.

<snip>

<snip>

Are you guys ready for some performance enhancements to your Virtual Memory — if you are willing, we can carry this conversation further. B)

The following example pertains exclusively to your hardware — others won't derive any mileage out of it (not even Taker):

Ujnv2im.png

Alright. But I am keen to know the mechanism. Please PM me if you don't want to disclose.

No need for a PM (there is no secret) — shall be inviting you and Taker for a test ride once the two of you confirm that you have adopted the settings (shall be providing Taker with his own settings.)

I have set the value as per you suggested and restarted the system. I didn't notice any change. What was supposed to happen?

I have set the value as per you suggested and restarted the system. I didn't notice any change. What was supposed to happen?

It is just a configuration — not voodoo black magic. :lol:

Now, start using all your apps. & programs, as usual — shall disclose the next set of instructions as soon as Taker makes his adoption.

Please prioritize the android firewall implementation. You could become a life saver for android users.

Please prioritize the android firewall implementation. You could become a life saver for android users.

+1.we need it.just prioritize for android firewall .

how to block adobe acrobat dc form dialing home..?? i had once installed it activated it using the details given in this forum.. but after sometime it popped up that the serial you used is not valid.. i have uninstalled it completely reinsatlled and reactivated.. i dont want to loose activation this time.. plz help..

I am running the portable edition and since Adobe Acrobat has no function which calls for internet connectivity, you can safely block all the executables in your installation folder. ;)

i searched for the portable version of adobe acrobat dc pro but didnt find it. can you plz help me to get it.. thanks

how to block adobe acrobat dc form dialing home..?? i had once installed it activated it using the details given in this forum.. but after sometime it popped up that the serial you used is not valid.. i have uninstalled it completely reinsatlled and reactivated.. i dont want to loose activation this time.. plz help..

I am running the portable edition and since Adobe Acrobat has no function which calls for internet connectivity, you can safely block all the executables in your installation folder. ;)
i searched for the portable version of adobe acrobat dc pro but didnt find it. can you plz help me to get it.. thanks

The one I am using is a older one which is no longer listed at the new site where Fuken Gruven posts his portable apps. — you can try this one. ;)

Do also check out post # 20.

It is now WhatsApp Messenger 2.12.309 (3rd party download host.)

Changelog:—

• Per chat custom notification settings and mute
• Mark chats as unread or read
• Added new emoji. You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose a different color.
• When receiving a contact card, you can now quickly message or save the contact if they're on WhatsApp
• Lower the data usage used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls
• Language support for Urdu and Bengali

Changelog:

Per chat custom notification settings and mute

Mark chats as unread or read

Added new emoji. You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose a different color.

When receiving a contact card, you can now quickly message or save the contact if they're on WhatsApp

Lower the data usage used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls

Language support for Urdu and Bengali

PM me your whatsapp number :naughty:

Changelog:—

• Per chat custom notification settings and mute

• Mark chats as unread or read

• Added new emoji. You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose a different color.

• When receiving a contact card, you can now quickly message or save the contact if they're on WhatsApp

• Lower the data usage used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls

• Language support for Urdu and Bengali

direct link (always up to date)

http://www.whatsapp.com/android/current/WhatsApp.apk

@dcs18 I'm here and ready but could you clarify what is Virtual Memory and what purpose it fulfills?

The following example pertains exclusively to your hardware — others won't derive any mileage out of it (not even rudrax):

8Glk9Tl.png

@dcs18 I'm here and ready but could you clarify what is Virtual Memory and what purpose it fulfills?

it effect the performance of ur PC EXP like a Virtual RAM (pagefile) that uses the none used hard drive speed to compute i like it to enable it on every PC because there r some Drivers that will store some data on ur physical RAM unless u enable it !

The following example pertains exclusively to your hardware — others won't derive any mileage out of it (not even rudrax):
@dcs after doing the above step what u want me to observe? :think:

Tomorrow, you and rudrax shall both have the opportunity to test your new configuration on a uniform platform.

it effect the performance of ur PC EXP like a Virtual RAM (pagefile) that uses the none used hard drive speed to compute i like it to enable it on every PC because there r some Drivers that will store some data on ur physical RAM unless u enable it !

does it affect my hard drive in any way, wear tear other copy/paste stuff???

good question like dcs18 pointed yes it takes the amount of space that u choose unless u let the system dos it for u auto... and that's better even if u r low on space the system will act the right way but not speed the effect is unnoticeable

@dcs after doing the above step what u want me to observe? :think:
Tomorrow, you and rudrax shall both have the opportunity to test your new configuration on a uniform platform.
is constant disk usage(seen from taskbar), with sometimes in high percentages, a common thing in this?

Virtual Memory is a highly debatable subject — even what I have prescribed, is in theoretical stage only (try it casually, though — tomorrow will be the big test.)

only if u r doing a high performance task EXP compressing or decompressing using 7z .... playing a game on a PC with none dedicated GPU like intel graphic cards

only if u r doing a high performance task EXP compressing or decompressing using 7z .... playing a game on a PC with none dedicated GPU like intel graphic cards

i had just restarted my PC no games, compressing or any other stuff....just idle observance.

ah them it must be the system loading the delayed apps after the startup or executing some Scheduled Tasks

Its behaving like firemin :( sometyms even in idle mode....system and service host process putting pressure on disk

i had just restarted my PC no games, compressing or any other stuff....just idle observance.

Perform a offline Check Disk — I am skeptical of the condition of your HDD:—

ChkDsk C: /f /r

1. Open Windows Explorer and browse to \Windows\System32\Tasks
  2. When you click on the Tasks folder you'll receive a permission error stating you don't have permission to access the folder. Click the Continue button now continue and browse to \Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\TaskScheduler
  3. Right click the Maintenance Configurator listing, select Properties, select the Security tab and click the Advanced button
  4. Click Change next to the Owner: listing
  5. In the Select User or Group type Users in the box and press the Check Names button
  6. Click OK three times to close all windows.
  7. Right click the Maintenance Configurator listing for a second time, select Properties and click the Security taband click the Edit button to change permissions
  8. Select Administrators and check Full control under the Allow column
  9. Click OK, click Yes on the security warning you receive that you are about to change permissions settings on a system folder, next click OK to close the Maintenance Configurator properties window

Now you can right-click the Maintenance Configurator task in Task Scheduler and select Disable. You will now be able to disable the Idle Maintenance and Regular Maintenance tasks without Windows re-enabling them.

Automatic Maintenance - Enable or Disable

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/34374-automatic-maintenance-enable-disable-windows-8-a.html

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived