"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

I have manually calculated the total size of the files in the explorer which sums up to 1.67 GB.

From x-plore I can see a lot of files in the internal memory which are impossible to calculate manually. What to do?

Understood the wisdom behind my choice of apps? UFbmK6T.gif

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have manually calculated the total size of the files in the explorer which sums up to 1.67 GB.

From x-plore I can see a lot of files in the internal memory which are impossible to calculate manually. What to do?

Understood the wisdom behind my choice of apps? UFbmK6T.gif
Yes totally. But I am also totally confused which ones to delete. They all look like system files.

Yes totally. But I am also totally confused which ones to delete. They all look like system files.

If you are feeling adventurous and are at leisure, just perform a Nandroid backup with TWRP and then play with the deletions.

If you are feeling adventurous and are at leisure, just perform a Nandroid backup with TWRP and then play with the deletions.
OMG! Hell no. I am fine. ?

Inside x-plore, there's a folder named dalvik-cache folder which have taken up 1.17 GB by itself. What the F is this? Can I delete it?

Inside x-plore, there's a folder named dalvik-cache folder which have taken up 1.17 GB by itself. What the F is this? Can I delete it?

It is possible to delete it — the dalvik cache will regenerate itself at boot, though.

One strange thing. There is a folder inside the root directory named proc. When I press "detail" to view the space occupied by it, it keeps on counting. It exceeded counting 30 GB (...and still counting). I don't have that much of data in my phone in any way.

Waht teh effin' F is tath? ?

It is now SuperSU 2.52 Beta (for Root Users only.)

For Users who update SuperSU, via their Recovery (preferred — Developer's homepage):—

https://download.chainfire.eu/743/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip?retrieve_file=1

For Users who update SuperSU, through conventional apk installation:—

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2kz5xz2c1l68qf/Superuser.rar

Changelog:—

10.10.2015 - v2.52BETA

- Adjusted more policies for M
- Fixed an issue with reading logs on M
- Reworked --context/--cn parameter (testing, currently M only, should eventually move to all APIs)

The GRC ShieldsUp Tests Windows Firewall Control (WFC)

Internet Connection Security Test:—

Click the following image for the bigger picture:—

YGHD3rh.png

Common Ports Test:—

r6y3Gut.png

All Service Ports Test:—

QVHE4xB.png

Reverse DNS Test:—

BUsHG5q.png

Instant UPnP Exposure Test:—

nvAfcsq.png

sorry for bumping this i just wanted to say that the complete test is just bull**** i tries every test with my wfc on and off the results were always the same howcome?

sorry for bumping this i just wanted to say that the complete test is just bull**** i tries every test with my wfc on and off the results were always the same howcome?

Where have you published your Windows Firewall Control (WFC) results? yXZVmpE.gif

Where have you published your Windows Firewall Control (WFC) results? yXZVmpE.gif

nowhere i don't know what to publish and how to publish tell me what and how and i will prove it

nowhere i don't know what to publish and how to publish tell me what and how and i will prove it

Well for starters, you can publish your Windows Firewall Control (WFC) results by posting all the same screenshots as I did (post # 2833.)

this is my results with Windows Firewall Control ON

and if you notice that i have 3 results on the "common ports test" that just to show how accurate the tests are

Internet Connection Security Test:—

internet_connection_security.png

Common Ports Test:— success

common_ports.png

Common Ports Test:— FAIL 1

common_ports_fail.png

Common Ports Test:— FAIL 2

common_ports_fail_2.png

All Service Ports Test:—

all_ports.png

Reverse DNS Test:—

reverse_dns.png

Instant UPnP Exposure Test:—

upnp.png

i hope you don't/won't mind that i used your template

Of course not, why would I mind — you did right . . . . . in fact the sensible thing to have done (saves us time.) F3h9xqz.gif

Thank you for the nice test images — some great nuggets of learning, for me.

Now, here are my tests with Windows Firewall Control (WFC) disabled:—

Common Ports Test: Failed

Click the following image for the bigger picture (to exit the image from full screen, press the Esc key):

JLK6kc6.png

All Service Ports Test: Failed

Click the following image for the bigger picture (to exit the image from full screen, press the Esc key):

Fx5OjGa.png

Of course not, why would I mind — you did right . . . . . in fact the sensible thing to have done (saves us time.) F3h9xqz.gif

Thank you for the nice test images — some great nuggets of learning, for me.

Now, here are my tests with Windows Firewall Control (WFC) disabled:—

Common Ports Test: Failed

JLK6kc6.png

All Service Ports Test: Failed

Fx5OjGa.png

here are my tests with Windows Firewall Control (WFC) disabled:—

and it looks like it basically succeeded all test's even with my firewall off (even i had the fail i don't count it because i had it even with wfc enabled)

Common Ports Test: Failed (but look why)

common_while_disabled.png

All Service Ports Test: succcess

all_ports_while_disabled.png

so whats wrong here :unsure:

It is now madVR 0.89.7direct download.

Changelog:—

* added support for new XySubFilter build -> full control over positioning

* added IMadVRInfo::GetRect("seekbarRect")
* fixed: XySubFilter subtitles sometimes only showed up after resizing video
* fixed: #318: debanding sometimes caused black screen
* fixed: #344: NNEDI3 doubling + smooth motion sometimes caused black screen

<snip>

<snip>

Are you guys ready for some performance enhancements to your Virtual Memory — if you are willing, we can carry this conversation further. B)

<snip>

<snip>

Are you guys ready for some performance enhancements to your Virtual Memory if you are willing, we can carry this conversation further. B)
Of course :yes:. We didn't supply you the screenshots to fap on your filthy fat old d!ck :naughty:

:dance:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived